Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay after rereading the thread this is my thoughts it appears more so that ansat and alice have tried genuinely find scum and showed more hesitation in lynching town.

It seems ansat votes last phase were for superficial reasons lukondo going after him fir day 1 for not good reasons. All red just voted him found him scum and thought scum is more likely to make them selves appear town but haven't really gotten any hints of scum intentions from ansat.

Paper on the other hand as elmage didjt try to participate and paper subbing in hastily votes and seems to go after popular target to secure and lynch was very scummy.

As for the night actions
We have all red killed I was the only one to suss so wouldn't make sense for me to go after him unless someone either suspected him too or maybe try to frame me.

Then we have lukondo who was after ansat ansat has good reasons to after him but for same reasons think it would make him a target.

For the time being I'm more so leaning towards paper being scum. I'll hold off on my vote till I hear from everyone else.

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Sorry for late, but here's my response @Ansatsuken
So these is your so called evidence. Ok I will address it one by one.

So you said I killed all those players? How a single role can kill more than one player in a one night? I know one role that can kill more than one player in the single attack, thats Arsonist. But they need to douse many player first. They cant douse and ignite the victim inside the same night.

Second, there's no sign of Arsonist inside this game. The killing that already happened itself disprove the existence of Arsonist. So just let this idea die.

Third, in what way I can found their role? If you think I'm mafia, mafia inside this game just a vanilla mafia. Vanilla mafia doesn't have any special ability like investigation ability for example. Same with Serial Killer. Their ability is only killing. They can't investigate. So anything you've say/think about me is not right.

My response just shown how I'm surprised with the choice of players they chose to kill. Rej maybe not really surprising but SoulKiller and Raunix.

Yes I've said that I want to lynch Rej more than Michelle. But I couldn't get proper info/reaction/evidence from Rej to build a case on him. It being driven by 70% feeling and 30% read. So not really quite strong to suspect him. Plus no one supported the idea of lynching Rej in the 1DP eventhough AL and SK have him as Scum lean.

And no, killing my suspect/target player in the night is not my style even if I'm Mafia/SK. I still prefer to lynch them. Example: in Mangaka game where I'm a mafia my target to kill/lynch was Lukundo but I didn't kill him at night but I lynched him.

So again you're completely wrong.

And what do you mean by "just so you could get 2 people out of the way."?

You meant Michelle and Rej? If you meant Michelle, I tried my best to help her out of her situation but she didn't cooperate very well. I even asked her about her position on Lukundo. She said she became unsure about Lukundo's scum position. And she back to vote Elmage again in the last minutes. I only can without able to do anything.

You understand/see it wrong dude. I never push scum perspective on Sagebee inside this game I pushed Sagebee on townie perspective. Because I see him as town.

Sagebee for me is the strongest town read we have, from his tone in this game to his game play. What's the point for me suspecting strong town?

If he don't want to cooperate he just being a let down to town team. It doesn't have anything to do with scum or scum reading him just because he failed to give better cooperation.

I only want him to be more understandable and easy to understand by other players, that's all. No bad intention.

Wow thats unjustified words throwing at me.

How you get the idea that I'm talking from killer's perspective? And I never confirmed to anyone that Red is not threat to scum. You can see there I'm using word "maybe". That means a probability speaking. Why I think it could be the case?

Red used vibes to lynch Michelle and she gets mislynch in return. So I think scum could be thinking "this girl still not get her scum hunting mind right so she's not bigger threat yet and should be kept alive"

I'm not saying Red is not a good scum hunter. She's good and capable scum hunter.

It depends on the player themself. Wolf sometimes killed people who heavily suspecting them ASAP. For example: AngelusSama in the previous game. That dude suspecting SoulKiller very high and SoulKiller killed him in the following night. Dude only able to play for a one day.

Ok if I follow your line of logic Rej should still alive and I should be dead or other player. But the point is Rej should still alive if he's scum. Why? Using your line of logic here;

I've suspecting Rej in the previous DP. I think he's scum. So if Rej is scum I shouldn't be scum because I suspecting him and now he's dead. And if I'm a scum and for your logic to work someone need to suspect me first. Yes I see Lukundo but I've learned to ignore him. He could be scum, who knows.

and there's no specific way to tell how scum play. It involves many variables.

Who are you referring gunsmith to?

How's that a teasing? It just me trying to get people's opinion by questioning them. Is that a wrong thing to do? I'm not asking about something that's very clear or semi clear but something that's very not clear. Asking about possibility. Not stating a clue to tease people.

You just overthinking it dude.
I didn't mean you killed both of them. I meant, you probbaly killed one of them.
I meant you could be Cannibal. You killed them, found out their roles and was then happy about you killing them.
To me that comment sounded like an evil laugh the killer makes after he kills people.
Now maybe I think that you and Sagebee are probably teamed in this game, but that wouldn't stop a cannibal from getting another kill to win.
When you use maybe, I think you just put it in there to throw us off.
If your style is lynch, then they would expect you to do that, so you go with different method and kill Rej.
If Red is capable scum hunter, then you would want to have her not suspect you and kill people that wouldn't make her suspect you, but she suspected you so you killed her.
If you're cannibal you would find out Rej's scum role when you ate him.
I do suspect Lukundo as well but no solid evidence yet.
And by the way, I don't overthink things, I underthink them.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry for late, but here's my response@Ansatsuken

More like avoiding to me. And now you came with excuse.

I didn't mean you killed both of them.

This look like a backpedaling here. And I'm very sure of it.

I meant, you probbaly killed one of them.
So now you're speaking from probability perspective. Before this you're very certain that I killed all of them. Not even talking probability inside your idea. Because your attempt failed you change your tone now. Second sign of backpedaling.

I meant you could be Cannibal. You killed them, found out their roles and was then happy about you killing them.

And now you're back accusing me of killing them all. And you said/assume different thing before,

This comment makes me think that you killed those players for a certain reason, after you found out their roles, if you are cannibal.
You said I killed them after I've found out their role. You're not saying what you've said today. And what you've said before doesn't make sense either and now you're clearly backing off from your words.

To me that comment sounded like an evil laugh the killer makes after he kills people.

This isn't evidence but your feeling.

Now maybe I think that you and Sagebee are probably teamed in this game, but that wouldn't stop a cannibal from getting another kill to win.

So now you want to start something by accusing us of teaming up.

When you use maybe, I think you just put it in there to throw us off.

When I'm using word "maybe" it's in a form of suggestion. I'm suggesting my opinion to AL_sama to see how he respond to it. I wanted to know his opinion about that and also his own suggestion. We call it as opinion sharing. You just being negative about it because there's no positivity in you.

If your style is lynch, then they would expect you to do that, so you go with different method and kill Rej.

What??? Why I need to follow different method?

If Red is capable scum hunter, then you would want to have her not suspect you and kill people that wouldn't make her suspect you, but she suspected you so you killed her.

Of course I've tried to change her perspective on me. Have you missed it? And of course I'm looking for the right suspect(lynch them) and prove her wrong about me. So how it's lead to the idea that I'm killing her?? You don't make any sense here. You kill someone that you're trying to prove something??
That is stupid logic.

If you're cannibal you would find out Rej's scum role when you ate him.

You just stating something obvious.

I do suspect Lukundo as well but no solid evidence yet.
And by the way, I don't overthink things, I underthink them.
You just being all over the place.

BoiNez

Regular
Kin
2,044💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
This look like a backpedaling here. And I'm very sure of it.
You're right I am starting to backpedal after hearing some of your evidence. I still have many reasons though.
So now you're speaking from probability perspective. Before this you're very certain that I killed all of them. Not even talking probability inside your idea. Because your attempt failed you change your tone now. Second sign of backpedaling.
Yes, my suspicion is spreading out as more people are seeming more scum like, leading to probabilities.
You said I killed them after I've found out their role. You're not saying what you've said today. And what you've said before doesn't make sense either and now you're clearly backing off from your words.
I meant, you were happy when you found out his role after eating him.
So now you want to start something by accusing us of teaming up.
It's not like it's not impossible.
When I'm using word "maybe" it's in a form of suggestion. I'm suggesting my opinion to AL_sama to see how he respond to it. I wanted to know his opinion about that and also his own suggestion. We call it as opinion sharing. You just being negative about it because there's no positivity in you.
First of all: Ouch, I'm very positive just not in Mafia Games.
Second: I still think that the maybe was a confusion tactic. I would've done that.

What??? Why I need to follow different method?
So you don't get suspected.
You just being all over the place.
More suspicions are making me go all over the place. I have a lot of reason to believe that Alice and Lukundo are scum becasue of inactivity, so maybe I'll maybe take my vote somewhere else, but I'm gonna need evidence.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You're right I am starting to backpedal after hearing some of your evidence. I still have many reasons though.

Because you realized that your accusations on me actually weak/false. But should trying your luck, right?

Yes, my suspicion is spreading out as more people are seeming more scum like, leading to probabilities.

But its not what you based on when you accused me before.

I meant, you were happy when you found out his role after eating him.

How you came to that impression?

It's not like it's not impossible.

Any evidence?

First of all: Ouch, I'm very positive just not in Mafia Games.
Second: I still think that the maybe was a confusion tactic. I would've done that.

Who's actually confused there?

So you don't get suspected.

How? It just mean someone killed my suspect to frame me.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm pretty sure I saw alice online earlier this morning not sure why she hasn't responded yet.
Sorry, have things to do during the day and when thd night comes.. I juat fell asleep while reading the game.

More suspicions are making me go all over the place. I have a lot of reason to believe that Alice and Lukundo are scum becasue of inactivity, so maybe I'll maybe take my vote somewhere else, but I'm gonna need evidence.

I have a lot of reasons to call you scum not because of your activity but because of these kinds of posts.

Alice in Noodleland

Veteran
Kin
5,003💸
Kumi
70💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pushing paper lynch is another wasted lynch that makes red look bad. We need someone that's has credible points if not it's going to put town in worse shape.
I'm assuming you think hes a good lynch because you find him too negligible to be town him acting way he did is more signs of him being new to the game then actual scum. At this point he's not a good target to pursue.
Change of heart Sagebee?

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What can you say about Ansa surviving till now?
You mean night actions or day? As far as day actions I've seen more so signs of him being hesitant of mislynchs. As for why he hasn't been targeted at night he doesn't seem too scummy and hes one of the player's in the open so scum and vigilante probably seen him as low probability target.

Status
Not open for further replies.