Clearing the Misconception of Sarada vs Boruto CQC - Ikemoto' struggle with fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
New rule guys!

We can only expect Boruto to be serious if he makes a shadow clone! It doesn't matter if he says he's serious and doesn't make a shadow clone, ignore his words.

Last edited:

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
[SPOLIER]
You must be registered for see images

[/SPOILER]

Looks pretty clear to me Boruto got swept his legs flew upwards he land on his hip. While Mitsuki comes from above and thendurance Sarada jumps. The burns bubble is indicating exactly that nothing more nothing less.
Boruto was also up in the air as well. What are you on about??

Also reread my quote:

To be

To be ABSOLUTELY
ascertain about this, this small panel was indeed Boruto because you can tell by the pattern of the ankle strip of the pant.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Also reread my quote:
The problem you have though is Sarada was looking that way because as Boruto was falling Mitsuki appears from above him. Not because Boruto jumped or tried to do a kick, he flew and fell backwards the classical signs of a sweep. Now you'd have a point if Mitsuki was appearing from somewhere else like the other side. I hope that clears it up for you.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's a fact that Boruto use his shadowclones when he is serious ; Hanabi,Nue,etc.

Boruto used them during that fight.
Using them against the first 2 opponents was because their were two of them when Boruto faced 1 opponent he went 1 on 1. Now I ask you again was Boruto serious against that opponent in the 1 vs 1 yes or no?

Calpal

Veteran
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
when a friend tells another friend, "im coming at you seriously"
how many times do you think that equates to "i intend on killing you"?

just out curiosity.
not picking a side.
although he knew he had back up and as the initial attack was the diversionary.

just curious why everyone gets so riled up

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Also reread my quote:
@bold, there’s your confusion, borutos on the ground, want proof? Every character in an air scenario or in motion in the manga has motion lines(unless they’re floating, at which point were still clearly notified by some other text bubble) because you can’t be stationary in the air otherwise, sarada has them, mitsuki has them, boruto does not, because he’s on the ground

Last edited:

Cariostar

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It looks like he was getting up to me, like when you fall down and then get up holding yourself half up with one arm, I’ll check it again, but it looks like he got half up and watched mitsuki
I don't think that Boruto would have time to do that given to the fact that Sarada's leg just stopped to move when she was about to get kicked by Mitsuki.

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Using them against the first 2 opponents was because their were two of them when Boruto faced 1 opponent he went 1 on 1. Now I ask you again was Boruto serious against that opponent in the 1 vs 1 yes or no?
Not really he used his shadowclones against Shojoji. And yeah he wasn't using the maximum of his abilities against them, just like he did against Sarada.

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The problem you have though is Sarada was looking that way because as Boruto was falling Mitsuki appears from above him. Not because Boruto jumped or tried to do a kick, he flew and fell backwards the classical signs of a sweep. Now you'd have a point if Mitsuki was appearing from somewhere else like the other side. I hope that clears it up for you.

BOLD: How do you know that? We don't see anywhere in the panel where he fall backward on the ground.

You didn't bother to read my thread. That's exactly the problem that I am addressing. We all thought Sarada was looking at Mitsuki but like I said before, that kick was Boruto. I am inferring that Ikemoto manga layout was poorly structured because Like I said before, he doesn't follow the guideline of 180 degree rules in cinematography and that is further evident to what happened with Sarada vs Mujina fight where Ikemoto broke the rules from what was established.

Last edited:

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think that Boruto would have time to do that given to the fact that Sarada's leg just stopped to move when she was about to get kicked by Mitsuki.
See above post, plus looking at it the panel to panel time isn’t instant, as we barely see mitsuki landing in the first panel, and he’s already on the ground with his arms stretched out pretty far in the next panel

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BOLD: How do you know that? We don't see anywhere in the panel where he fall backward.

You didn't bother to read my thread. That's exactly the problem that I am addressing. We all thought Sarada was looking at Mitsuki but like I said before, that kick was Boruto. I am inferring that Ikemoto manga layout was poorly structured because Like I said before, he doesn't follow the guideline of 180 degree rules in cinematography and that is further evident to what happened with Sarada vs Mujina fight where Ikemoto broke the rules from what was established.
I know what your tring to say but Ike made it as clear as it needs to be to get his point across. Anyway Boruto's ass and backwards motion, his head facing forward so not looking at Sarada are all indicators he was caught off guard and thrown like a rag doll.

I don't intend to repeat but if you've ever been swept or flipped your legs go through the air and try to find balance so they swing around. So Boruto falling or kicking wasn't happening there it was sweep emphasis. If Mitsuki didn't appear from above Boruto you'd have a point. Anyway I wont be repeating myself.

Last edited:

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Was he serious aginast the mujina he fought without shadow clones yes or no? It's a simple enough question do answer it.
You already got your answer ; he wasn't using the maximum of his abilities which mean he wasn't serious later come the fight where he is 100% serious ( against Shojoji )

I hope that clear up your confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.