Clearing the Misconception of Sarada vs Boruto CQC - Ikemoto' struggle with fighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's easy to read with a straight face, but there are hidden messages that you're not aware of (Or probably you did after reading my thread)
:lmao:

Imagine being in such denial state that you have to create such mental gymnastics in your head just to try and deny the fact that Sarada fodderized Boruto's gentle fist without even trying, after he saying he was coming at her for real.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's easy to read with a straight face, but there are hidden messages that you're not aware of (Or probably you did after reading my thread)
Not really, in the unlikely(or maybe not?) event that people don’t understand Exactly what’s going on in the cool(not very pretty tbh) pictures, the next page you kindly forgot to add clearly shows boruto knocked down on the ground. The only confusing part of that page is whether saradas looking up at mitsuki or boruto, but even that is cleared up on the next one. I’d agree with you if this wasn’t a case of cherry picking a scan and claiming it’s not what happened because it’s unxlear, when the next page clears it up pretty nicely

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's pretty much clear that Boruto wasn't trying and with this analysis it's clear that Boruto never got tripped by Sarada, the anime will probably correct this.

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Imagine being in such denial that you have to create such mental gymnastics just to not accept the fact that Sarada fodderized Boruto's gentle fist without even trying, after he saying he was coming at her for real.
Well I don't blame you after all this is Ikemoto we're talking about. Coming for real and yet there are no indication on your part that Boruto got slipped by Sarada after what I've discovered. You succumb to fall to his trap so ofc you can't come to acknowledge that. Maybe you're another Ikemoto victim??

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So he just jumped back and landed on his ass, right?
:lmao: as some would have you believe.

Lmao people gotta stop scrambling and just accept that Sarada can keep up with Boruto.
I don't know what the big deal is part 1 Sasuke had a slower speed stat than Haku and kept up with him without sharingan.

Last edited:

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Because there are alot of stuff that you have overlooked so it's easy to conclude it.
Lmao the manga was so clear...

Boruto got serious and Sarada out maneuvered him then put him on his ass, that simple. Her CQC is formidable in comparison to Boruto's it's not a big deal. That doesn't make any of Borutos abilities nor porential less than...

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That is how most interpret it. The reason borutos legs where in the air and shown moving across the screen is to emphasise the speed he was swept with. It show he was completely off balanced and because he tried to kick back.
If that was the case, there is no reason to show that small panel since it was already shown from previous panel that Boruto was "off balance" after Sarada sweep him with her leg. The fact that Sarada looked worried with that burst bubble means that they put emphasis on Boruto kick.

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Her CQC is formidable
And end up getting stomped by a random ninja :lmao:

It's obvious that Boruto wasn't trying ( probably don't wanted to hurt his friend ).

OT : 10/10 thread, sorry if the Sarada fans are already triggered, that's how they are and they can't deal with facts.

InfiniteMugen

KING
Legendary
Kin
110💸
Kumi
200💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He actually seemed to land in four legs (or at least that's what it seemed to happen in the next page)
It looks like he was getting up to me, like when you fall down and then get up holding yourself half up with one arm, I’ll check it again, but it looks like he got half up and watched mitsuki

Last edited:

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmao the manga was so clear...

Boruto got serious and Sarada out maneuvered him then put him on his ass, that simple. Her CQC is formidable in comparison to Boruto's it's not a big deal. That doesn't make any of Borutos abilities nor porential less than...
Sarada only out manuevered him when she dodged both kicks from Mitsuki and Boruto. Sarada manage to hold on her own against Boruto and she displayed well in cqc, but I'm referring to that particular shot where she "tripped" boruto in which I am trying to disprove it.

Vulpini

Elite
Kin
325💸
Kumi
1,092💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Boruto: I'm coming at you for real.

Sarada: Whatever.

Hyuga/Boruto fans: he wasn't coming at Sarada for real.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Y'all can try to create more mental gymnastics to try and deny the fact that Sarada, with no effort, fodderized his gentle fist, but that ain't gonna change the mangafact that she did it.

I don't really care about excuses tbh.

Melanin

Legendary
Kin
913💸
Kumi
540💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can't believe what I'm reading, is the insecurity this high? Or is the objection to Sarada's character to much to get past? Sarada never got stomped by any random ninja, sure a shinobi got the upper hand on her but that's happened to Boruto too. This is all so silly..... Boruto has great promise as Sarada & Mitsuki does but the fact of the matter is Boruto got bested by Sarada in CQC.

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If that was the case, there is no reason to show that small panel since it was already shown from previous panel that Boruto was "off balance" after Sarada sweep him with her leg. The fact that Sarada looked worried with that burst bubble means that they put emphasis on Boruto kick.
Looks pretty clear to me Boruto got swept his legs flew upwards he land on his hip. While Mitsuki comes from above and thendurance Sarada jumps. The burns bubble is indicating exactly that nothing more nothing less.

Last edited:

Askeladd

Veteran
Kin
3💸
Kumi
10💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It's obvious Boruto saying that he would come for real was just to get Sarada prepared, if Boruto was really serious he would use his shadow clones, etc :)

Status
Not open for further replies.