[Discussion] Can an Admiral one shot Luffy?

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The Marines can't defeat them, even if the Marines we're twice as strong as them, it would distrupt the balance. Do you read op?

Also Oda said if the mc was akainu he would put an end to one piece in under a year. He also said akainus df is the most destructive df of them all. He also tanked two haki enhance gura punches (and whitebeard strength wasn't weakened) he stalemated the world's strongest attack with a lava fist, and proceeded to take on all 16 of whitebeards commanders and be victorious. Yeah tell me akainu isn't on yonko level
I don't like the "it would disrupt the balance" argument. Yes they would disrupt the balance but they'd do so in a way that would make it so they could lock down full authority thereby establishing no need for "balance". If any one Admiral = a Yonko then the 3 of them in tandem would be able to wipe out a Yonko crew easily and shouldn't have needed the Shichibukai against WB, also if that were the case why couldn't they pick apart the yonko one by one? If you systematically wipe out the top 4 pirate crews you'll be able to wipe out any upcoming pirates before they could become a threat.

Reactions: Sage konohamaru

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I don't like the "it would disrupt the balance" argument. Yes they would disrupt the balance but they'd do so in a way that would make it so they could lock down full authority thereby establishing no need for "balance". If any one Admiral = a Yonko then the 3 of them in tandem would be able to wipe out a Yonko crew easily and shouldn't have needed the Shichibukai against WB, also if that were the case why couldn't they pick apart the yonko one by one? If you systematically wipe out the top 4 pirate crews you'll be able to wipe out any upcoming pirates before they could become a threat.
The Gorosei said that disrupting the balance would throw the world into chaos. It doesn't matter that we don't know why removing the Yonko wouldn't be beneficial, that's what the manga tells us. This "If the Yonko are gone they'll be dominant" argument is ultimately irrelevant because the manga says that's not how it'd play out

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To be fair.. they really didnt need the shichibukai ... The three admirals by thenselves would've decimated the whitebeard pirates just fine all out. Keep in mind they couldn't go all out due to having to protect the island

Jerry Berry

Kin
3,505💸
Kumi
9,166💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah but there was enough people there on the pirates side where with enough distraction the Whitebeard pirates/luffy could have gotten ace and gotten away,had the shichibukai not been getting in the way. They were at least a somewhat effective deterrent against many of the whitebeard pirates.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah but there was enough people there on the pirates side where with enough distraction the Whitebeard pirates/luffy could have gotten ace and gotten away,had the shichibukai not been getting in the way. They were at least a somewhat effective deterrent against many of the whitebeard pirates.
Lol Ace almost got away if he didn't sacrificed himself for Luffy.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bro some of the shichibukai helped whitebeard and luffy. The shichibukai weren't needed at all. The three admirals by themselves going all out would've wooped Whitebeard's whole crew.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
We've already established tho the admirals couldn't go all out without destroying the island, which is why the sichibukai were necessary for that particular fight
Maybe to over balance the other shichibukai helping the shs. But the admirals (not going all out) with sengoku and garp, and the vice admirals still wouldve wooped them. The shichibukai were there to just show they were going to overly stomp no matter what

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Think about it they need warlords

Admiral's (I believe) are just as strong as yonko

There are 4 yonko
Each with 3 sword af fighters (that means 12 fighters )

There are 3 admirals and a fleet admiral (not including kong)
Then there are 7 warlords who the majority can contend with these fighters

The admirals may be equal/close to yonko but what makes yonko terrifying is who is under them.
They need some people who can fight them off that is what the warlords are for.. They add extra military power because vice admirals are not cutting it aside from garp (anomoly) and vergo every vice admiral post time skip has been trash..

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Think about it they need warlords

Admiral's (I believe) are just as strong as yonko

There are 4 yonko
Each with 3 sword af fighters (that means 12 fighters )

There are 3 admirals and a fleet admiral (not including kong)
Then there are 7 warlords who the majority can contend with these fighters

The admirals may be equal/close to yonko but what makes yonko terrifying is who is under them.
They need some people who can fight them off that is what the warlords are for.. They add extra military power because vice admirals are not cutting it aside from garp (anomoly) and vergo every vice admiral post time skip has been trash..
U seriously think Vergo can do anything to guys like Jack or Katakuri???
Even Shichibukais like Moria was like one shot by Shilew.

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No I was saying that they were the only one's of note
What could Vergo do??? Fight fodders. Its pretty obvious He can't fight any top tier.

And moria didn't get oneshotted by Shilew. Did Shilew land a hit? Yes. Was Moria rendered unconscious? No.
In that one hit he slaughter all his zombies n made him stop his rampage. If he went for the killing shot Moria would have been dead. That shows how strong Commanders are.
Only shichibukais who stands a chance against them are Mihawk n Doffy.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What could Vergo do??? Fight fodders. Its pretty obvious He can't fight any top tier.

In that one hit he slaughter all his zombies n made him stop his rampage. If he went for the killing shot Moria would have been dead. That shows how strong Commanders are.
And Kuma and Jinbei and Law and Boa. Unless you mean current only but Doffy's not a current shichibukai is he?
Post automatically merged:

If he is killed by a haki base attack he's done. No coming back. No healing.
Still not sure about this one but I saw some old clips of Enel that made me think back to this. Enel was unconscious after the reject dial(or possibly dead but for sake of argument let's just say KO'd) but was still able to use the electric to jump start his heart. If he can do that unconsciously I think that lends credibility to the notion Marco's fruit would do similar.

Last edited:

Dęvîa Puęrî

Elite
Kin
515💸
Kumi
7💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Law and smoker are not fodders.

Mihawk doffy kuma with brain

Hancock's hype should be commander level as well. Not to mention jinbe

Yes moria is weaker but he's literally cracker with zombies and better movement and attributes (move through shadows)

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The Marines can't defeat them, even if the Marines we're twice as strong as them, it would distrupt the balance. Do you read op?

Also Oda said if the mc was akainu he would put an end to one piece in under a year. He also said akainus df is the most destructive df of them all. He also tanked two haki enhance gura punches (and whitebeard strength wasn't weakened) he stalemated the world's strongest attack with a lava fist, and proceeded to take on all 16 of whitebeards commanders and be victorious. Yeah tell me akainu isn't on yonko level
Oda says a lot stuff. I just go with what I see, and that's a character who could barely beat a old WB only because 2 other Admirals were there. 1 v 1 WB wins.

Past that we've only been able to see 2 Emperors, and both BM and Kaido would annihilate Marineford WB.
Now Oda will definitely lift up all the Admirals and Sakazuki's levels. But to say he's on the same level as a Dragon man that can't die, a seemingly indestructible Woman, a guy with 2 OP DF's that we know of, and Shanks who's conquerors Haki is probably the strongest in the series is kinda insane to me.

Maybe I'm wrong? But the 2nd we met Im I thought end boss. I think Sakazuki will be around the same level as Dragon. But not Emperor.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oda says a lot stuff. I just go with what I see, and that's a character who could barely beat a old WB only because 2 other Admirals were there. 1 v 1 WB wins.

Past that we've only been able to see 2 Emperors, and both BM and Kaido would annihilate Marineford WB.
Now Oda will definitely lift up all the Admirals and Sakazuki's levels. But to say he's on the same level as a Dragon man that can't die, a seemingly indestructible Woman, a guy with 2 OP DF's that we know of, and Shanks who's conquerors Haki is probably the strongest in the series is kinda insane to me.

Maybe I'm wrong? But the 2nd we met Im I thought end boss. I think Sakazuki will be around the same level as Dragon. But not Emperor.
Big mom and kaido would've got SLAUGHTERED at Marine ford

Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Law and smoker are not fodders.
Can Smoker beat any high lvl guys???
Mihawk doffy kuma with brain

Hancock's hype should be commander level as well. Not to mention
I had already mentioned doffy n Mihawk's name.
Nobody has seen kuma with Brain.
And Hancock was never hyped to be at Commander lvl.
Yes moria is weaker but he's literally cracker with zombies and better movement and attributes (move through shadows)
No Moria lost to Pre TS Luffy.he cant be compared with Cracker who fought 12some hours against Post TS Luffy.

And Kuma and Jinbei and Law and Boa. Unless you mean current only but Doffy's not a current shichibukai is he?
So far Jinbei hasn't shown offensive ability to take down a Commander lvl guy. He has durability n stamina but he is still not at there lvl.
Boa hasn't even displayed that lol.
Law cant beat Doffy one on one so putting him at commander lvl is also not fair.
One can argue that Luffy also hasn't beaten a commander one on one but at the end of the day Luffy was the one who ko'ed them with his strength. Not to forget he improved a lot(observation haki n stuff which is missing in Law's case).

Reactions: Sakazuki

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

No Moria lost to Pre TS Luffy.he cant be compared with Cracker who fought 12some hours against Post TS Luffy.

So far Jinbei hasn't shown offensive ability to take down a Commander lvl guy. He has durability n stamina but he is still not at there lvl.
Law cant beat Doffy one on one so putting him at commander lvl is also not fair.
One can argue that Luffy also hasn't beaten a commander one on one but at the end of the day Luffy was the one who ko'ed them with his strength. Not to forget he improved a lot(observation haki n stuff which is missing in Law's case).
I can agree with this,

So the original 7 okay let's use them

Mihawk, Kuma, Doffy, Boa, Jinbei, Crocodile, and Moriah.

Mihawk is obviously commander level

Doffy... In my opinion, Luffy had a harder time with cracker than he did doffy and I don't see doffy breaking biscuits, I don't see doffy beating jozu or jack either. He BARELY makes the lowest of commander levels imho

Kuma I see him being able to reflect pretty much any of the commanders we've seen away except for katakuri. If that counts as a win or not idk but I consider him commander level

Jinbei isn't beating jack or jozu, and he only beats cracker if they're at sea. I'd put him at the lowest of commander levels with doffy but I don't see him beating doffy either.

Boa isnt gonna turn anyone to stone higher than va level. Even if they find her attractive. If she can turn people to stone on contact, cool, but on contact she's getting raped by any commander we've seen. She's definitely not commander level

Crocodile looses to anyone higher than VA level as well. Hell I'm not sure he can beat a VA in a true 1v1 as they know haki.

Moriah you explained that one well enough.

That's two warlords that make commander level at all

Edit: if we talk about current. Law isn't commander level as he definitely can't beat any of them.

I will say Weevil is commander level. IMHO WEEVIL IS YONKO LEVEL. Please don't come at me too hard when I say that

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Jinbei fought Ace, a commander, to a 5 day standstill. Jinbei has an elemental advantage over Cracker's biscuits and the strength to put him down once past. Also if Luffy taught us anything durability and stamina go a long way in a fight.

Saying someone can't beat Doffy one on one doesn't prohibit them from being commander level when Doffy himself is. Doffy locked up Jozu, broke free from one of Aokiji's attacks, took close to if not the most and biggest hits from G4 before being put down. To think Doffy is anything under 1st commander is weird.

As for Boa there's a lot of advantages to get past but I agree if you can you have a good chance of beating her but a lot are going to be turned to stone before they can get that chance even commanders I would think. Plus the way Smoker said "Kuja haki" and them being one of, if not, the first to show it on a projectile leads me to believe they may have some above normal haki.

Luffy is low commander level at this point I would argue. Hm I just noticed the 3rd commanders are all brutes/tanks; Jozu, Cracker and Jack.
Post automatically merged:

I can agree with this,

So the original 7 okay let's use them

Mihawk, Kuma, Doffy, Boa, Jinbei, Crocodile, and Moriah.

Mihawk is obviously commander level

Doffy... In my opinion, Luffy had a harder time with cracker than he did doffy and I don't see doffy breaking biscuits, I don't see doffy beating jozu or jack either. He BARELY makes the lowest of commander levels imho

Kuma I see him being able to reflect pretty much any of the commanders we've seen away except for katakuri. If that counts as a win or not idk but I consider him commander level

Jinbei isn't beating jack or jozu, and he only beats cracker if they're at sea. I'd put him at the lowest of commander levels with doffy but I don't see him beating doffy either.

Boa isnt gonna turn anyone to stone higher than va level. Even if they find her attractive. If she can turn people to stone on contact, cool, but on contact she's getting raped by any commander we've seen. She's definitely not commander level

Crocodile looses to anyone higher than VA level as well. Hell I'm not sure he can beat a VA in a true 1v1 as they know haki.

Moriah you explained that one well enough.

That's two warlords that make commander level at all

Edit: if we talk about current. Law isn't commander level as he definitely can't beat any of them.

I will say Weevil is commander level. IMHO WEEVIL IS YONKO LEVEL. Please don't come at me too hard when I say that
I disagree about Jinbei and Doffy.

Jinbei can make water on land I don't see why he would need to be at sea to beat Cracker, that would be overkill.

Doffy had strings that couldn't be cut by Zoro or Fujitora. He was able to catch Jozu. He was able to break out of an Admirals attack with little to no effect/effort. He had a plan in store to deal with a second Admiral(whether you believe he could have or not is another issue) and iirc he took the most hits, and the biggest one - KKG, before being stopped.

As for Boa and Croc I'm on the fence;

Boa can probably turn a commander or two, I doubt they're all so noble as to not be attracted to her but maybe not. Also as I said before I feel her haki may be a cut above most especially being the queen of the Kuja who seem like they know more about Haki than others(possibly the original users descendants?)

Croc was approached by Doffy and really that alone makes me wonder. I know it's not much but Doffy was a big deal and didn't approach other Shichibukai with that offer, I doubt he would just offer that deal to someone that much further below him and that water drain ability is deadly to anyone that doesn't know to watch out for it.

Last edited: