Xee Etbrkz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just plain UGLY
Horrible horrible stuff. That art was so bad that viewing it probably gave me retinoblastoma. .1/5.
Had to google the meaning of that one but I agree with Misty.

Why isn't there a 0★ rating ?
This thing is utterly terrifying. Looks even worse than the original Webcomic of One Punch Man.

1/5

Absolutely disgusting

That was some anime filler tier content with alien art and ripping and spamming flashbacks.

^Who the fug is this ?

Some of the things in the manga will give nightmares to some people.

[/IMG]
Agreed

Ebola/10.
You speaketh the truth

This is my first time feeling disappointed about the Naruto story/manga. I've been using this site for like 5 years to watch and read Naruto, but now when first chapter of Boruto came out I had to make an account to complain about the new looks!!!!! What the hell did they do to them? What's with the retro hairstyles? Why everyone has curly hair ends? What happened with the straight lines?! I know the new mangaka should use his own style and not copy Kishi, but why you not doing straight lines?! WHY???? Everyone loved the straight bangs, especially Hinata's and Sasuke's. We loved the emo hairstyles and the spiky hair... look what they did to the 4th :'( Hinata is so ugly now, flat chested, looks like she's 12 again >_< and her daughter.. another state where they avoid the straight lines. curved eyebrows? SERIOUSLY?! and why does everyone got rectangular eyes with fake lashes.. Jeez.. and all men have big pouty lips.. looks kinda gay imo.. Poor Sasuke..
I can empathize

****ing horrible, 1/5.

Boruto is shit, I don't care what he goes through, he will never come close to Naruto in strength or as a character.

The artwork is traumatizing and I'm really pissed Boruto had the nerve to throw Naruto's jacket which was his only clothes when he grew up with no parents and everyone hating him. The only thing I kinda liked is the tools of science are enabling high level jutsus being used without the persons chakra. It reminds me of the history of the human race in how we've made machines that increased efficiency and did the work for us.

I also like how the failure in passing down wisdom to the new generation breaks the cycle of peace because as they say. Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it. Naruto achieved world peace but was unable to pass down the current values that allowed peace in the world to the next generation.
Whats wrong with Sasuke's eyebrows. Damn he looks ugly.

I havent watched the movie so this is all new to me. But I aint buying this lame ass stuff.

People say One Piece art is bad and then read this shit.

One Piece art>> Filler manga art

Reactions: Conspirator.

Xee Etbrkz

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just plain UGLY

People say One Piece art is bad and then read this shit

One Piece art>>> Filler manga's art and story

What have they done to Sasuke, Hinata and even Himawari. Shit

jklolomg9000

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter is pretty much boruto the movie, so if you've already watched it, then i guess we won't get anything new for another month. I accidentally mistook this for boruto-oneshot at first and almost jumped off a bridge. The artwork is just fine, I don't know why people are complaining. I gave this chapter a 3/5.

Tsuki

Supreme
Kin
1,154💸
Kumi
30,042💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The art doesn't bother me. I was just expecting something new but it turned out to be the first part of "Boruto the movie" in manga form. x__x Would've rated it 3 or 4 stars if I hadn't watched the movie prior to this.

ilikeburritos

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It has a teaser in the beginning- Bortuo facing off Kawaki. The story in the manga has to be self contained and not ask people to watch a movie to know the events in it or to find out background of Bortuo. So not really just a recap. I haven't watched the movie and not every one who will read this manga would have watched it either. It would be bad if they didn't include this part here. :shrug:
A simple narration of the events of the movie then starting "Boruto" from the end of the movie would've been enough and could've taken 10 pages max

Last edited:

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also... That's Borutos headband not Sasukes... For the ones who said the latter....
The metal part could be removed from the headband cloth when it gets worn out and added to a new headband cloth. Naruto did the same with his headband and considering how old Sasuke's headband is, it's not surprising that Boruto replaced the cloth.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,406💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A simple narration of the events of the movie then starting "Boruto" from the end of the movie would've been enough and could've taken 10 pages max
Why should I be forced to read only a summary of the events when I can enjoy reading the story normal way. They are independent mediums and not always available to everyone either. Someone who buys/reads manga needs a self contained story. A few years down the line it would become even more important that it's self contained.

First 13 episodes of FMAB suck today, because they tried to rush through it ( FMA too had the same story up to the same point). At the time they probably did it because they assumed everyone already watched FMA and thus that much of a story.

SilverfoxUchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1/5.

Its like a fanfic took the steering wheel because kishi had become too tired.

Its horrible. And i am still disgusted with what they have done to sasuke and hinata.

SilverfoxUchiha

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why should I be forced to read only a summary of the events when I can enjoy reading the story normal way. They are independent mediums and not always available to everyone either. Someone who buys/reads manga needs a self contained story. A few years down the line it would become even more important that it's self contained.

First 13 episodes of FMAB suck today, because they tried to rush through it ( FMA too had the same story up to the same point). At the time they probably did it because they assumed everyone already watched FMA and thus that much of a story.
The logic in what you're saying makes sense in theory. But in practice it does not deliver. I have already seen the borufo movie and i cant speak for those who havnt but i have, and so it just seems like i am watching the movie again but this time illustrated to a lower standard. And that aside, what is the MESS that is sasuke and hinata. Hideous transformations. Dopplegangers! Imposters!

Am not impressed so far at all, but will keep reading regardless, unless it turns out to be crappy through and through.

MrManBoi26

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The metal part could be removed from the headband cloth when it gets worn out and added to a new headband cloth. Naruto did the same with his headband and considering how old Sasuke's headband is, it's not surprising that Boruto replaced the cloth.
Fair enough... But I was going by the movie... If that's the route these first few weeks are heading...

Adina

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The logic in what you're saying makes sense in theory. But in practice it does not deliver. I have already seen the borufo movie and i cant speak for those who havnt but i have, and so it just seems like i am watching the movie again but this time illustrated to a lower standard. And that aside, what is the MESS that is sasuke and hinata. Hideous transformations. Dopplegangers! Imposters!

Am not impressed so far at all, but will keep reading regardless, unless it turns out to be crappy through and through.
I haven't watched it but I could, I just don't want to see it in Koreean.. and uhm yeah I could wait a few more months for the Japanese movie to come out online instead of reading this.. piece of poop. SRSLY!

Jova237

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what is going on with the people of Naruto? what happen to creativity where it went? my god this is horrible and because of the beginning I know it is Boruto's story but by the things I read Naruto is dead WTF? no no no this need to be fix urgently and the drawing oh my god! super bad really disappointed!! 0/5.:(

lion fang master

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wasn't interesting at all just the boruto the movie gave us too much and the fact that naruto the ninja is been erased makes its sound more crazy. Pretty clear Kishimoto is going on his honey moon. Would have rather the manga start of with a boruto & sasuke journey slash training.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm rather disappointed. I've never been a big fan of the concept of first starting a story with the future and then immediately have a flash-back to tell how the future came into being, but this is really cliché. The hero of the previous story has difficultly dealing with his own children on top of having an underlying keeping up with the modern times-theme.

I read series like these because they are meant to escape reality, not to be reminded of the fact that ninja don't fit in a modern society anymore.

And what did they do to the artwork?

Status
Not open for further replies.