Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Custom Elements Bureau

Custom element japanese name: Nitoroguriseriton
Custom element english name: Nitroglycerine release
The element is based on: Wind + Fire + Water + Earth
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): Like Deidara used clay this CE in order to find liquid explosive that can be manipulated like water so this is created by combining Wind + Water + Fire + Earth elements (C3+H5+N3+O9 = Carbon3 + Hydrogen5 + (Nitrogen3 + Oxygen3)X3 ) user is able to create a heavy, colorless, oily, explosive liquid that can be controlled like water but it has the explosive affinities of Clay and Fire. Nitroglycerin is much stronger than regular explosives like gun powder. Mainly this CE is used to control liquid explosives like water and cause damage to opponent by explosions. This CE is able to convert water into Nitroglycerine. Detonation of nitroglycerin generates gases that would occupy more than 1,200 times the original volume at ordinary room temperature and pressure; moreover, the heat liberated raises the temperature to about 5,000 ?C

Idea behind its creation: We wanted to create element that is liquid and can be manipulated like water with the abilities to create explosions like fire and clay.
Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery of Wind + Fire + Water + Earth
Is weak to: Wind CEs + Fire
Is strong against: Earth + Water + Lightning ( Cannot be defused like Clay explosives with lightning )
Co-creators (if any): Mugiwara
Students i passed on this custom element: ? & ?
~Declined~

Last edited by a moderator:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

For when i reach kage rank soon to reserve it

Custom element japanese name: Garasu houmen

Custom element english name: Glass release

The element is based on: Earth + Fire

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):
Its on a simallar basis of how gara uses sand, the user can draw out the minerals in the ground along with sand as gara does then by using heat to melt it together in an instand you can create glass at will like guren does in the 3 tails filler with her diamons

Idea behind its creation:
Gurens Diamond release in the manga and staring at a beer bottle trying to think of a decent custom element.

Here is where i read about how to make glass:

Also they know how to make glass in the manga as we see windows, so this would be a shanobi's quick method to make it in battle who has mastered the elements

Conditions to be able to use it: Need to be on land as you cant get the elements and materials from the water.

Is weak to: High temperatures and accesive force such as strong tai jutsu

Is strong against: water and lightning

Co-creators (if any): None
Students i passed on this custom element: ? & ? N/a

mangekyou sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: No name since it isn't a real life mineral.

Custom element english name: adamantium release

The element is based on: Earth + chakra+earth+chakra

The ability to control iron sand from the Kazekage and that weapons can be made with metals,like swords.

Iron sand and thinking about swords made of metals.Watching a bit too much of x-man.

Also we see different weapons made of steel and structures too.
The Adamantium is very useful because once its hard,you can't melt it again and its the most powerfull metal,only being on pair with diamond.Adamantium,while liquid,can be used to,like water release and you can make it solid very easily.When in liquid form,it is more versatile,making adamantium rivers or you can heat it up with normal fire,transforming it into a heated up liquid.
Conditions to be able to use it: Have complete control over earth.

Is weak to:solid form:Ice
liquid form:Earth and a really high level of heat.
Is strong against:Solid form:earth and any other mineral.
liquid form:Water,fire(normal fire can't heat it up enough to evaporate it) and ice since it would make it hard again.
~Declined~

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name:Souken Shintou
Custom element english name: Blitz Impact
The element is based on: Balance, Lightning, and Wind
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): After watching much anime and manga we see lightning being used at a fast and violent rate. Seeing this and the spirling of the wind bullet then the power of the Raikages armor and strength. The power of Blitz impact uses lightning and wind combined two different elements. This allows blitz impact to not only have a strong force to it but also having speed because wind and lightning are bother fast. It electrifies around the wind giving it an electrical ability/parazlysing ability as well as power. This element can be used physically or externally. Giving this element range, speed, defense, and strength.Based on the speed of a rotating wind sphere, it was found that if lightning was rotated as well at high speeds it boosts the already existing speed granted to increasingly high levels amplifying the power of someone like the Raikage's armour to over thrice its potential. It Paralzes because of the intense amount of lightning into the impact. Like the chidori it contains high voltages of lightning.
Idea behind its creation: After doing many fights in RP using wind and lightning mostly then watching one piece(karate fishermen guy) I got the idea of releasing taijutsu wind without makng contact then amplifying it with lightning for speed and power.
Conditions to be able to use it: Extreme balance to combine the two, Sage rank, Mastery of Lightning and Wind
The jutsus created by this element will have draw backs because of the mixture of wind and lightning
Is weak to: Sound release, Higher power Wind, and Radio Frequency,
Is strong against: Water(would force it back because of the wind and electrify it), Fire (would force it back), Earth(would demolish it), Lightning (would over power it)
Co-creators (if any):Emperor
~Declined~

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: Parusaton
Custom element english name: Pulsar Release
The element is based on: Lightning+Fire+Chakra+Chakra
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): If the user manages to synthesize a star and compress huge amounts of Lightning and Fire chakra into a small point, the star will become unstable, since once the user stops the compression it will start expanding back outwards, then, the user creates rotation around the star[a rotation similar to Rasengan’s rotation], once the instability and high speed rotations are recreated the compressed Lightning/Fire the user created will begin expanding, the user takes control of the expansion and releases it as streams of chakra and within those streams, small waves of particles[very much like a Pulsar], producing a pulsing effect.According to Fleming’s left hand rule in Physics, we know that electricity plus rotation creates magnetism.The magnetism can then be used as a basis to act upon the Fire Chakra, modifying the fire sent out, releasing Pure Heat not Flames.The magnetism then affects the wavelength of the heat, producing microwaves.Alternately, leaving the heat as it will produce infared.

Idea behind its creation: It would be incredible to be able to use universe forces in the Shinobi World, Pulsar is, in my opinion a plausible element, since it releases chakra streams combined with small waves of particles. Normally a regular Pulsar releases huge waves of particles and/or microwaves that radiate anything they touch, I decreased the amounts of particles and microwaves in order to keep it under some standards and avoid making it overpowered, thus as I said, Pulsars release much more than I said they do.Also Hells’ Void Release is based on Universe forces.
Conditions to be able to use it: Must posses Lightning, Fire, Kage-Level Chakra, great chakra control, and must be performed during daylight in order to gather photons.
Is weak to:Advanced Lightning, Water Mercury, Light, Dark, Thermite, Void, Kinetic Energy.
Is strong against: Any type of fire(creates too much heat in the oxygen, that any flame would be just sucked into the attack), A-Rank and under Lightning (either sucks the whole lightning up, or passes right through it), Steam
Co-creators (if any): Emperor

~Declined~

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: 津波
Custom element english name: Tsunami

The element is based on: Water + Earth + Fire

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): As we have see how Gaara of the sand use his sand jutsu like Sand Tsunami but this time it's not sand. Tsunami can do Earth fire and Water. Tsunami can appear almost any where it can appear in a ocean and nature place like jungle. As we seen in real life when Tsunami appears that's how it appears. Tsunami can also appear in Earthquake Volcanic Eruption and other Underwater explosion.

Idea behind its creation: After we have use so many elements in RP like Water, Fire & Earth and mostly watch in Naruto Shippuden and i just have an idea to make a pretty powerful element like Tsunami.

Conditions to be able to use it: You need to be in nature place like around a ocean or around a volcano and the tsunami can also be use in jungle too.

Is weak to: To mud element, Sand element & Iron sand element.

Is strong against: All the elements.

~Declined~

Rei

Legendary
Kin
5,001,259💸
Kumi
527💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: Suihogamuton

Custom element english name: Bubblegum

The element is based on:

A composition of Earth, Wind, Fire & Medical Senseiship knowledge.

The user taking advantage of the greenhouses every ninja village maintains for the preparation of poisons & antidotes, takes some chicle seeds and then uses her Fire chakra to heat them & melt them at a temperature of about 115 ?C (239 ?F), until it has the viscosity of thick maple syrup, then filtered through a fine mesh screen. Then it is further refined by separating dissolved particles in a centrifuge, and further filtered. This produces a sticky, hot, substance that is furthermore mixed with beeswax & plyethylene in the lab. The gum begins to thicken and appears like extremely sticky bread dough.
From that point and on, the user can either use her miraculous culinary skills and actually produce bubble gum for eating purposes or add her medical/poison/fire chakra to use it as a weapon: She will have always bubble gum on her or chewing it and use her wind chakra to manipulate it into shapes (like bubbles) or her fire chakra to create sticky hot gum terrain/jutsus.

The medical shinobis are known to frequently be using leaves and seeds for creating all kinds of medicine. We have seen multiple times shinobis like Tsunade, Chiyo, Sakura and Shizune creating antidotes and medicines by using seeds.
It is also known that many shinobis use strength pills or follow a specific diet to maintain their strength and chakra levels.

Other than it's tasty and funny effect of creating bubbles around, gum mixture is a very strong element. It can be burnt but it can't melted completely, it's thickness when in cold situation makes it hard to crack, it absorbs fire by changing shape, water can't change completely the chemical composition and can't wipe it away since it has a stronger chemical composition, meaning it is heavier and thicker, lighting will crack it eventually but only when it is in cold solid shape. It is also ideal to bind the opponent and will be mainly used as such. The creation of bubblegum is also ideal for defense.

Conditions to be able to use it:
Must have mastery of Earth, Wind, Water and Fire elements also Mastery of Medical techniques and jutsus.
Must have poison release to create combination of poisoned bubble gum.
Excessive use of it, might hurt the user since the euphoria of smelling, eating and chewing is powerful and none is immune to it.
To use this element multitasking if obligatory for the user and so, every custom jutsu created based on bubblegum will have additional -5 or -10 chakra points cost for the user.

Is weak to: Lighting when in solid state, Dry Ice when in liquid state.

Is strong against:

Fire, Dark Fire: (if melted it will absorb the heat making the touch of it deadly and the chemicals in it toxic if poison release is added.)
Water: (it is heavier therefor it can't be pushed easily by a water jutsu).
Wind: (will manipulate it's shape, and if it hits the bubblegum's thick composition will decrease the damage)

Co-creators (if any)
: None
Students i passed on this custom element: None and will not teach it to anyone.

____________________​
P a t e n t C e r t i f i c a t e
I, Nexus of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio give u the following:

Rei, our loyal member and admin, gave on the date 11-May-2010 a request for a Patent on her custom element (Bubblegum: Suihogamuton);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving Rei her rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Suihogamuton
Powered by Nexus?
Copyright ?2010, Rei, NarutoBase.net​

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️

Custom element japanese name: Taimukineshisu
Custom element english name: Chronokinesis
The element is based on: Genjutsu, Influence of mind on a spacial system.
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): Within the manga we have seen how the element of time comes into play on a wide scale. Most notably with Tsukyomi. When caught the user is able to control space and time itself. Chronokinesis only takes the time aspect of this and uses it as its main source. Chronokinesis is the ability to mentally alter time. With this ability, one could travel through time, control the speed of subjects' movement, slow down foes, and speed oneself up. One with this power could even accelerate or reverse the aging process on any subject one desires. This ability may also include the manipulation of space as well in accordance with the time-space continuum.

Within the manga,we've seen the most exact form of time control being within Tsukyomi and the 4ths Hirashin being so fast it was like he stopped time. With this the user would be able to warp time around himself or and object, causing either himself or that objet to speed up, reverse, or stop in time. The user would also be able to bend time in a way it could actually allow him to re-live past events allowing him to fix almost any situation if the outcome is of a unwanted nature. Some abilities include:

~Pre-Cognition which refers to perception or cognition that involves the acquisition of future information that cannot be deduced from presently available (to the senses) and normally acquired sense-based information. This is typically seen with the Sharingan, which has the ability to discern what the opponent will do before he/she does it.

~Time Stop
~Time Reversal
~Speed up/ Slow down Time

Idea behind its creation: The main ideas were Tsukyomi's time manipulation & the Yondaime Hokage's Hirashin, but also when a user messes up in a fight that may cost him the battle inevitably cost him the battle was a huge reason behind this. I've had plenty of battles i've lost because of little mistakes such as not using the correct jutsu to avoid attacks or other such thing. With this element I can have a second chance to defend myself from such. Also Alucard's Psychokinesis played a part in the set-up of this element.
Conditions to be able to use it: abnormally large chakra pool. high level of concentration and chakra control.
Is weak to: Void (Since it's like a blackhole and time doesn't exist near a blackhole) Yin-Yang (Can offset the effects).
Is strong against: N/A
Co-creators (if any): N/A
Students i passed on this custom element: N/A

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name: Souton.
Custom element english name: Gravity Release.
The element is based on: Use of chakra to manipulate the force of attraction and rejection of one solid mass towards another.
-
It is very possible for the 3rd tsuchikage to be using his particle release to have their force of attraction reject his body away from the ground.
-
-
-
All techniques related to gravity.
-Other Earth related techniques & (magnetism is a form of attraction)
Deva Path more or less proved the existence of Souton with its powers, apart from that manipulation of gravity is something that ultimately repeat in the naruto storyline, proving the element to be a possible existence.
Idea behind its creation: Been thinking a lot of the possible forces in the narutoverse, and been thinking gravitation might turn into one of the most major forces, when noticed proof of its control by Pain, most likely I started thinking of making it up as an element.
Gravity on offense wouldn’t have versetile effects to be used instead would act equally on all opponents following its principles of effectiveness over different masses thus making the hits possible to those who can resist out attacks and equally damaging to those who cant. When it comes to defense and supplement it’s the obvious moves like levitation, push/pull and fields would be used. Gravitation since present over all mass doesn’t have an weakness or strengths and would act like an noninteracting element in which case rank and power would measure up the criteria.

Conditions to be able to use it: Having great chakra control to use high lvl. Attacks since they will require attraction of minute particles, which would drain the user unless precautions and made.
Is weak to: None
Is strong against: None
Co-creators (if any): Nero

Geezus

Legendary
Kin
1,351💸
Kumi
19,495💴
Trait Points
70⚔️
Custom Elements Bureau

Custom element japanese name:Purton
Custom element english name:Plasma Release
The element is based on: The Comboination of Fire/Lightning with added usage of different elemental chakras to create different state of matter.

Plasma has properties quite unlike those of other elements such as Wind,Water or Lava and is considered to be a distinct state of matter. Like Wind, plasma does not have a definite shape or a definite volume unless enclosed in a container. Plasma is by far the most common phase of matter in the universe, both by mass and by volume. All the stars are made of plasma, and even the space between the stars is filled with a plasma.
Plasma is sometimes referred to as being "hot" if it is nearly fully ionized, or "cold" if only a small fraction (for example 1%) of the gas molecules are ionized (but other definitions of the terms "hot plasma" and "cold plasma" are common). Even in a "cold" plasma the electron temperature is still typically several thousand degrees Celsius.
To create the Purton Release, The user would need to be very adept with Fire and Lightning Techniques. By combining both elements within himself and having a high-level of chakra control as to not kill himself in the process the user can then add one of the other elements such as Wind to create a intense heat wave of air able to evaporate water within seconds, Water to create a rushing wave of liquid plasma that melts whatever it touches or Earth to create a more viscosic lava like sustance. By using the Plasma Element, The user can achieve fire power that rivals then any other Fire Based Custom Element and can release it in any numerous states of matter. (Lava, Liquid, Wind)

Because of the high-level of concentration needed to maintain the Purton Release, its techniques cost +10 extra chakra. The high tempratures also cause some damage to the user (-5 damage to user)

Idea behind its creation: Lava Release. Boil Release. and My favorite elements combined.
Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery of The Elements. Strong Chakra control.
Is weak to: Void (as plasma is verybright), Strong Winds. (Plasma is lightweight)
Is strong against: Earth and Earth Based CE (Melts Through) Water (Evaporates within seconds before even touching.
Co-creators (if any): N/A

Last edited:

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: Kemuriton

Custom element english name: Smoke Release

The element is based on: Fire + Wind

Smoke has been seen many times throughout the series of Naruto just not in its own element. It is used in smoke bombs and is created when katon techniques burn something. There are also elements similar to it such as steam which have already been seen in the manga. Most Kekkei Genkai are created through the combination of two or more elements. This particular element would be the combination of fire and wind to create smoke. Another way a kekkei genkai has been seen is through the manipulation of a pre-existing element such as Sand or Iron Sand. Smoke release could be used in a similar way by manipulating pre-existing smoke through the use of wind and fire chakra. The user wouldn't be able to move it how Gaara can freely move sand, but they would be able to utilize the smoke for smoke release techniques. While not shown in the manga, a character during the Guren filler arc used smoke techniques by using some sort of gun/gauntlet. The smoke he used however didn't seem to have any heat element to it and didn't cause any heat damage. This smoke is more like the smoke seen in a house fire. It is thick and heavy making it difficult to breathe and see while in the smoke. Smoke is also the number one killer of indoor fires because it carries certain toxic chemicals that fill the lungs and irritate the vascular system. Prolonged exposure to the smoke of this element would have a similar effect.

I wanted to create an element that is commonly seen in nature which smoke is. I didn't want to create a far-fetched idea that would seem too over-powered or an idea that was too complex such as taking specific chemical compounds and turning it into its own element. Smoke filled these criteria and can be used to create a large number of various jutsu giving me freedom to get creative with the customs being made.

While the idea popped into my head before remembering the 3-tails filler arc character Kiho, he did give me some ideas on various jutsu that can be used with it. But to clarify, the smoke he used and the smoke of this custom are quite different. His smoke didn't seem to carry an intense heat aspect to it which this custom element would. The smoke of this element isn't as hot as pure fire but it is hot enough to cause severe burns. This heat can also be increased by coming in contact with more fire.

In order to use smoke release the user must be of at least sannin rank and must have mastered the fire and wind elements. A source of smoke is not needed for the techniques to be used because the smoke can be produced in the body and release through the mouth in the same way that fire and wind techniques can. But already existing smoke can be used as an alternate starting location for the techniques. The larger the source of smoke, the larger and stronger the attack will be.

Is weak to:
Water: Water techniques can be used to weigh down the smoke and take up the particles within the smoke as well as cool it down.

Is Neutral to:
Earth: There is no real dominance/weakness of smoke vs. earth. While the heat isn't enough to turn rock to lava like pure fire, it carries enough weight that if used with enough force it could break through rock. Earth techniques of the same rank can be used to defend against it if used correctly.

Lightning: I don't see any situation where lightning could be used to defend against smoke, or smoke could be used to defend against lightning. A lightning technique would just travel through the smoke without damaging it and the lightning itself would be unaffected.

Is strong against:

Fire: Fire techniques will only aid in increasing the temperature of the smoke as well as adding more smoke to the attack.

Wind: Because the smoke carries particulate matter with it it becomes heavier and denser than wind. Wind techniques can be can be used to disperse stagnant smoke that is just lingering, but if a wind technique is met by the same force of a smoke technique, the smoke technique will easily over power the wind because of its heaviness and density.

Co-creators (if any): n/a

(If there are any issues with the descriptions let me know so I can work on getting it acceptable.)

Last edited:

Pain..

Elite
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom Element Japanese Name: Suto-mu

Custom Element English Name: Storm Release

The element is based on: Lightning Release and Water Release

Fact that proves this element to be possible (in the manga context): The Storm Release (嵐遁, Ranton; Viz "Gale Style") jutsu are techniques that seemingly combine lightning release and water release to create bright beams of electricity that can flow like water. In the manga, Darui is the only known user.

In Naruto Shippūden 3: Inheritors of the Will of Fire, Hiruko has stolen this kekkei genkai from an unknown shinobi through the use of the Chimera Technique. He uses this nature to create and manipulate dark lightning clouds instead, which are also seen to be able to absorb chakra to become larger and powerful.

Idea behind its creation: It was use in Naruto Shippūden 3: Inheritors of the Will of Fire

Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery of water and Lightning

Is weak to: Strong Fire Jutsu and Strong Earth Jutsu

Is strong against: Chocolate Style, Lightning, Water, and Diamond Style

HiddenShadowNinja

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom Element Japanese Name: Suto-mu

Custom Element English Name: Storm Release

The element is based on: Lightning Release and Water Release

Fact that proves this element to be possible (in the manga context): The Storm Release (嵐遁, Ranton; Viz "Gale Style") jutsu are techniques that seemingly combine lightning release and water release to create bright beams of electricity that can flow like water. In the manga, Darui is the only known user.

In Naruto Shippūden 3: Inheritors of the Will of Fire, Hiruko has stolen this kekkei genkai from an unknown shinobi through the use of the Chimera Technique. He uses this nature to create and manipulate dark lightning clouds instead, which are also seen to be able to absorb chakra to become larger and powerful.

Idea behind its creation: It was use in Naruto Shippūden 3: Inheritors of the Will of Fire

Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery of water and Lightning

Is weak to: Strong Fire Jutsu and Strong Earth Jutsu

Is strong against: Chocolate Style, Lightning, Water, and Diamond Style

Psst...Obito

1) That's already from the anime, so you can't make it specifically yours. The mods are working out restrictions for the new KGs shown in the 3rd shippuden movie already.

and

2) You need to be Kage rank to submit CE's

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: Kusaton/Taimaton
Custom element english name: Weed release/Cannabis release
The element is based on: Water + Earth + Chakra
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): In narutoverse people has been able of manipulating flowers, creating wood and manipulating it. This CE is used to create Weed/herbs by combining Earth + Water + Chakra from ground in the same way as wood. When burnt the Weed will create smoke that'll make opponent and user feel relaxed if breathed and rendering them unable to target attacks properly along with making them hallusinating in some cases.
You must be registered for see images
Idea behind its creation: Wood + Flower ninja arts + Genjutsu
Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery of Water + Earth + Chakra controlling and Genjutsu
Is weak to: Ice and everything cold ( Will freeze weed ), Wind CEs ( Will blow smoke away ), Darkness ( prevents weed from growing ) and Void ( Prevents weed from breathing ).
Is strong against: Fire + Fire CEs, Water + Water CE and Sunkaton ( Makes weed grow faster )
Co-creators (if any): Gatsandshanks and Ingwer Hatake

Last edited:

Eddy-kun..

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name:Gaton
Custom element english name:Dark Glass Release
The element is based on:Earth + Fire + Chakra
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):The ability to manipulate crystals have been seen with Guren. Multiple characters wear glasses and windows have them too, which means it's a known material in Naruto World.
Idea behind its creation:Glass is made by heating earth in order to cristalize the silicate materials found there. Enhanced by chakra, the process can be even quicker and can use a more controlled heat, thus wasting almost no energy in overheating the substance, meaning that the user can emit Glass in solid state, or, by applying more Fire Chakra, in molten state.
Conditions to be able to use it:Good Chakra Control, Mastery of Fire Element, Mastery of Earth Element.
Is weak to: Sound Jutsu (can shatter glass) Tangible Elements (Can knock out the glass)
Is strong against: Earth (Glass is a advanced earth elements), Wind,(Can block wind) Fire,(Will change back into it's molten state) Lighting (Reflects any type of Lighitng)Non Tangible Elements (Passes trough) and Flamable Elements (like Wind and Earth) Glass Release ( Dark Glass is a advanced of regular Glass.) Light (Being that of Dark Glass reflects Light)
Co-creators (if any):None
Students i passed on this custom element: ? & ? None

Last edited:

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element Japanese name: Shinkuu Oshi

Custom element English name: Vacuum Pressure

The element is based on: Wind element, chakra control

Vacuum Pressure is made with the manipulation of the wind in the air with the users chakra the user will then create the ability to suck out air particles within the air and thus cause vacuum in a selected area and can trap the opponent within the vacuum of wind. Using the vacuum ability the user can also in case fire based elements and remove the fuel that feeds them the air particles and then creating the ability to put out the flames and extinguish them. Using the Vacuum pressure the wielder can create a vacuum that can then be used to create a powerful suction that will suck the air around their opponents and draw them in to close range. The Vacuum pressure can also be used to trap the opponent in air tight like container which can be drained of air particles and create a suffocating pressure from different levels that can be used to either make an opponent unconscious or even crush them. The different levels can be from a container of no air particles leading to the crushing pressure ability, minimum levels of air particles such as oxygen which then enables to stop the enemy targets from breathing and therefore make them fall unconscious. The user can also create a container that can trap in an overflow of oxygen air particles, which in affect can kill the enemy targets from too much oxygen.

Idea behind its creation: The idea came from thinking of trying to make a ability/element that has yet to be explored and I was impelled to try and beat the boundaries of limitations and turn the weaknesses around on elements. (id also like to note this idea was created before the ability of vacuum with danzo wind techniques)

Conditions to be able to use it: Full mastery of wind element and good chakra control.

Is weak to: Thermite, Lava, Kinetic Energy (can breach the compressed vacuum), Liquid Fire: based elements (cannot remove liquid fuel for liquid elemental fires).

Is strong against: Liquid element e.g. water based, Blood, (can contain), Advanced fire e.g. (Fire elements using gas based fuel), Lightning elements, Gas based elements, Poison

Co-creators (if any): HellsBadass

Students I passed on this custom element: ? / ?

~Resubmitting as rei has her second element and no longer reserved for her to create~

Last edited:

Alucard

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: Kanetsuton

Custom element english name: Heat Release

The element is based on: Heat|Fire|Temperature

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): In physics and thermodynamics, heat is the process of energy transfer from one body or system due to thermal contact, which in turn is defined as an energy transfer to a body in any other way than due to work performed on the body.

Energy transfer by heat can occur between objects by radiation, conduction and convection. Temperature is used as a measure of the internal energy or enthalpy, that is the level of elementary motion giving rise to heat transfer. Energy can only be transferred by heat between objects - or areas within an object - with different temperatures (as given by the zeroth law of thermodynamics). This transfer happens spontaneously only in the direction of the colder body (as per the second law of thermodynamics).

The first law of thermodynamics states that the energy of an isolated system is conserved. Therefore, to change the energy of a system, energy must be transferred to or from the system.

This means heat depends on energy, so, by extracting one's own chakra(energy) to the exterior and by absorbing the heat of the environment (ground, sun, fire, etc), the user would be able to manipulate the heat, by cooling it to the point of taking away any heat present on a flame and extinguish it and even freeze objects with total absence of heat or by making it more intense to the point of boiling water.

Fire can be extinguished by removing any one of the elements of the fire tetrahedron.

You must be registered for see images

By application of water, which removes heat from the fire faster than the fire can produce it, fire can be extinguished (meaning one could extinguish the fire with heat manipulation without the need of water). In contrast, if the user uses the heat of the fire to make it even more intense, the damages of the fire will be even bigger.

Also, with the incidence and concentration of heat on a determined area, that area can be set on fire, just like when we put a magnifying glass over a leaf and with the concentration of the sunlight and heat, the leaf will be set on fire.

Idea behind its creation: A way of controlling fire element better. Also as a versatile and defensive element.

Conditions to be able to use it: Good Chakra Control|Complete mastery over Fire Element

Is weak to: Wind(with too much heat, the air expands)|Chocolate(Absorbs heat)|Mercury (expands with too much heat)|Wood( thermal insulator)

Is strong against: Fire and Water based elements and Ice (user can control the heat and extinguish the fire,boil the water or melt the ice)

Co-creators (if any):

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: Shin-enton

Custom element english name: Abyssal Water (Not to be confused with Abysmal)

The element is based on: Water + Chakra

The base of this element is simply water, something that is itself an element in Naruto and is plentiful in the narutoverse. Its an element that is necessary for life. As the narutoverse is much like the real world there are most likely oceanic bodies of water. At the bottom of these oceans would be water with the characteristics of this element. As with blaze release techniques, the manipulation of an already existing element can create a completely new element. The properties, strengths, weaknesses and uses of the element can be changed drastically dependent on how it is manipulated. Where blaze release takes fire and increases its burning ability to the point where the flames burn black, Abyssal water would decrease the temperature of water while increasing its pressure to the point that the water exists as a liquid below the freezing point.

The temperature of abyssal water is among the lowest of the oceans and is found in the range of 0-2 degrees Celsius. Despite this being at the freezing point for water, it remains in a liquid form. This is due to the increased pressure of abyssal water. As you move down the water column the hydrostatic pressure increases by 1 atmosphere roughly ever 10 meters. The abyssal depths are from 4,000-6,000 meters deep which means the pressure of this water is roughly 400-600 times that of the pressure at sea level. Any gas filled space that isn't reinforced by a strong metal will be instantly crushed under these pressures. The abyssal plains are located well below the photic zone and are absent of light. This element would be resistant to light, but since it would be in contact with light it wouldn't be completely absent of it. This gives the water a dark purple hue thats verging on black.

The idea behind this creation is blaze release. Instead of taking multiple elements and combining them to create a new element, a single element is taken and changed to create an entirely new element. In this element water is taken and using chakra is given characteristics similar to those found at the bottom depths of the ocean. The water is put under incredible amounts of pressure that can reach as high as 76 megapascals making any gas filled container instantly collapse. Due to the high pressure the water of this element is able to exist as a liquid at freezing temperatures and hovers around 2 degrees Celsius. The water is also resistant to light penetration which keeps the water at a dark purple color, almost verging on black.

The user must be at least a Sannin in rank and must have strong ability in chakra control and a mastery of water. A source of water can either be present, or the abyssal water can be created in the body similar to how some water techniques are. Normal water can be transformed into abyssal water through the use of custom techniques.

Is weak to:

Strong Earth Techniques: High level earth techniques are capable of blocking this element if used correctly due to earth's natural strength over water.

Advanced Earth Elements: As earth is naturally strong against water, advanced earth elements would be strong against advanced water elements.

Metal Based Elements: Metal based elements are most likely denser than earth based and can be used to travel through or block Abyssal water with relative ease.

Is strong against:

Advanced Fire Elements: As normal water is strong against normal fire, this advanced water element would be strong against advanced fire elements.

Fire: Water has a natural strength against fire, thus an advanced water element would be very strong against normal fire techniques.

Water: As this is an advanced water element it naturally is stronger than normal water. When normal water comes in contact with it, the normal water begins to drop in temperature and becomes a slushy material that cannot be used for water techniques rendering it useless.

Wind: As wind is the manipulation of air, the pressure of this water would force out any wind that enters it making it strong against wind techniques.

Ice: Because of this water's high pressure it is extremely resistant to freezing.

Light: Abyssal water is absent of light which makes it a strong defense against light based techniques.

Last edited:

Crutch Kaguya

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name:Kozumikku Rei
Custom element english name:Cosmic Ray
The element is based on:Chakra control and raw energy from celestial bodies
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): In the Naruto universe we see the Sun?s power along with other extraterrestrial powers being used quite often. One example is the jutsu [Hidden Mist Eye Sight Deprivation]. In this jutsu, a ninja gains control of natural light particles, which are subatomic particles sent out from the Sun, to blind an opponent. Now that we know that subatomic particles sent out from the Sun can be controlled by a ninja, why can?t a ninja control cosmic ray particles?

Cosmic ray particles are energetic subatomic particles that originate from Sun?s solar flares and hit the Earth's atmosphere individually. An ultra-high-energy cosmic ray is a cosmic ray which has high levels of kinetic energy, far superior to its rest mass and regular cosmic rays. Cosmic rays have energies over 10^20 electron volts, higher than the 10^12 through 10^13 electron volts that man-made particle accelerators can produce.

Though cosmic rays exist all around us after being sent out from the sun, they can be created in a process that involves galactic nuclei that are capable of converting dark matter into high energy particles. These particles are much heavier than protons can decay into pairs of particles that interact with each other. One of these particles can fall into the black hole, while the other escapes, due to the rotation of the black hole being located on the outside. The particles that escape will collide with other particles and create collisions of very high energy. In these collisions ordinary visible protons with high energy levels can form.

It is said the electrical breakdown of all lightning is triggered due to the effect of cosmic rays. Cosmic ray particles that strike air molecules near thunderstorms can start a ?runaway? mode that causes electrons to be released.

So after all that said, how might a ninja control cosmic energy? Cosmic energy exists all around us, it?s everywhere. To be able to harness the user must meditate and feel the energy of the cosmic rays. Similar to Sage mode, the user must become one with the cosmic rays and let it become an extension of them. The user will mix their chakra with the cosmic rays all around them and cause the chakra to become visible with a clear silvery glow. The user will now be able to manipulate the particles to their will by using shape transformation. Once the user becomes familiar with the process they will be able to do it much faster and without meditation.

Idea behind its creation: I got the idea from the Silver Surfer who has the Power Cosmic. It grants him superhuman strength, stamina, durability, senses and the ability to absorb and manipulate the energy forms for his use. The Surfer survives by converting matter into energy: he doesn?t require food, water, air, or sleep and can survive in nearly any known natural environment (space and even black holes) using pure energy. He uses the energy in various forms for offensive and defensive needs; such include making force shields and bolts of cosmic force powerful enough to rip space. He can even change his size and phase through solid matter. His senses are also enhanced are great enough to allow him to detect of all kinds of energy.
The Surfer also has his board which is made up of cosmically powered silvery material. The board is mentally linked to the Surfer and moves to his mental commands. The board is indestructible and he can repair it if damaged.

Conditions to be able to use it:Chakra control and large amounts of chakra.
Is weak to: Strong winds (can blow it away), Large water sources and advanced water elements (absorb the energy into it or weaken the energy)
Is strong against:All advanced fire and lightning and elements derived from one of these two (only make the cosmic rays stronger), All advanced Earth (get destroyed by pure energy), Small water sources (would not be able to absorb the energy), Dark (can be converted into cosmic rays), Void (space is a void and cosmic rays travel through it)
Co-creators (if any):
Students I passed on this custom element:

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: Gasuhoumen
Custom element english name: Gas release
The element is based on: Producing gas like smoke
(Katon: Kasumi Endu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Mist Covering Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

This is a gas technique and the one shown by asuma in his fight against hidan. Though i built on this basic idea of flamable gas to create different mixtures of chemicals to create different kinds of gas...
Seeing gas techniques in the jutsu list then deciding there are greater possibilities for gas such as:
Blocking vission
Poisoning (suffercation)
creating combos
Conditions to be able to use it: Must have mastered fire element
Is weak to: Wind
Is strong against: Depends on the type of gas jutsu uses
Co-creators (if any): Rei (she helped give me the idea)

reason: underpowered [there's your freaking reason already]

Status
Not open for further replies.