Custom element english name: Gas release
The element is based on: Producing gas like smoke
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):
(Katon: Kasumi Endu no Jutsu) - Fire Style: Mist Covering Technique
Type: Offense/Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: N/A
Description: After performing the necessary hand seals, the user is able to create and blow a flammable gas from their lungs. Once it comes in contact with fire or sparks, the gas ignites into a large fireball.

This is a gas technique, shown by asuma in his fight against hidan. Though i built on this basic idea of flamable gas to create different mixtures of chemicals to create different kinds of gas...
Idea behind its creation:
Seeing gas techniques in the jutsu list then deciding there are greater possibilities for gas such as:
Blocking vission
Poisoning (suffercation)
creating combos
Conditions to be able to use it: Must have mastered fire element
Is weak to: Wind
Is strong against: Depends on the type of gas jutsu uses
Co-creators (if any): Rei (she helped give me the idea)
Students i passed on this custom element: ? & ?
That jutsu isn't used by Asuma. It was used by person on fuuma clan in pre shippuuden arcs

mangekyou sharingan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Custom Elements Bureau

Custom element japanese name: kohaku
Custom element english name:Amber
The element is based on:Earth, water and fire
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): In water release there is a jutsu that turns water into a sticky syrup and Earth release is basically earth it self. When the first hokage created wood release, he combined both earth and water to create trees (life); however, this amber is completely different. By mixing earth and water, it would create an advanced verison of the sticky sryup jutsu and making it more sap like and earthy/ tree like. The user wont be able to create trees since he does not have that life source energy but he will be able to create this sticky sryup.
When the user combines this sap with fire chakra, it would harden creating amber.
The sap is very sticky so who ever or wat ever touches it would get stuck for ever and when hard the opponent would be trapped for ever and be killed
Idea behind its creation: guren's crystal jutsu. Its basically like the crystal jutsu but the user can use the sap as well
The sticky sryup jutsu
How the first hokage combined earth and water to create wood
Conditions to be able to use it: must know water, earth and fire release.
Must have a good supply of chakra and control
Must have a sannin rank
Is weak to: high levels of water. Water would just make the sap slimy so high levels of water would wash it away.
Void
thermite
High/ advance fire. The fire would harden the harden amber even more and eventually the amber would become brittle. But amber would be able to handle some amount of fire based attacks
Earth
Wind (depending on the type of amber jutsu is used and type of wind jutsu.)
Is strong against:
Wind (depending on the type of amber jutsu is used and type of wind jutsu)
fire
Co-creators (if any): Hellsbadass (only hellsbadass can decide who can learn this jutsu since he is the one that created it =/)

Last edited:

Artimis

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name: Chitan

Custom element english name: Titanium

The element is based on:Earth + Earth + Charka

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): Well since Hiruko could manipulation Steel (My first thought was Metal)

Idea behind its creation: I was looking for a Metal that was very light compare to other elements and that was very hard.Because Titanium is as strong as steel and half the weight.

Description: Titanium can be found in many places, including; the human body, coal ash, and plants as well as on the sun, moon and in meteorites. It is a smoky grey metal, slightly darker in tone than platinum, and lightweight. Since it is resistant to salt water and acid corrosion, titanium is used to make durable corrosion resistant alloys. Titanium's strength is comparable to steel while being as light as aluminum. The strength and durability of titanium makes it more difficult to process than most metals.he relatively high melting point (more than 1,650 ?C or 3,000 ?F) makes it useful as a refractory metal. It is paramagnetic and has fairly low electrical and thermal conductivity.
Conditions to be able to use it:Complete mastery over Earth Element

Is weak to: Lighting ( element weaknesses ) , Dark Release , Void , Heaven's Earth , Advanced FIRE, Tungsten

Is strong against:Water , Fire, acid , White Fire , Wind , Strong Earth,

Co-creators (if any):Nexus

Passion

Legendary
Kin
50💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: Kusaton/Taimaton
Custom element english name: Weed release/Cannabis release
The element is based on: Water + Earth + Chakra
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): In narutoverse people has been able of manipulating flowers, creating wood and manipulating it. This CE is used to create Weed/herbs by combining Earth + Water + Chakra from ground in the same way as wood. When burnt the Weed will create smoke that'll make opponent and user feel relaxed if breathed and rendering them unable to target attacks properly along with making them hallusinating in some cases.
You must be registered for see images
Idea behind its creation: Wood + Flower ninja arts + Genjutsu
Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery of Water + Earth + Chakra controlling and Genjutsu
Is weak to: Ice and everything cold ( Will freeze weed ), Wind CEs ( Will blow smoke away ), Darkness ( prevents weed from growing ) and Void ( Prevents weed from breathing ).
Is strong against: Fire + Fire CEs, Water + Water CE and Sunkaton ( Makes weed grow faster )
Co-creators (if any): Gatsandshanks and Ingwer Hatake
Ignore the one on above and don't approve it ^

Custom element japanese name: Routon
Custom element english name: ( Paraffin ) Wax release
The element is based on: Earth + Water + Fire
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): As Shinobi combines Water + Earth + Fire based chakra him/her is able of creating white, odorless mineral oil called kerosin and its hardened form, paraffin wax. Once wax comes incontact with water it will harden in a way that counters water attacks. Once hardened by guiding chakra into wax user's able to make the wax even hard as steel.
Idea behind its creation: I wanted to create a custom element that'd have the liquid form of water but it could harden into something that has similarities of earth element + One Piece.
Conditions to be able to use it: Water + Earth + Fire mastery
Is weak to: Lightning and Wind
Is strong against: Water and Water CEs ( Water makes it harden )
Co-creators (if any): Ace

Last edited:

~KRF~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name: Denshi no Mai

Custom element english name: Dance of the Electrons

The element is based on: Lightning

Firstly, let us begin off with some science. As suggested by Democritus, all matter in the universe is made of atoms. If so, why did matter not slip into one another ? Why are we able to pick up a piece of an apple pie, for example, instead of having our fingers slip harmlessly through it ? The scientific explanation for this is the fact that all atoms possess negatively charged electrons. When the electrons of our hand come into contact with the electrons of the piece of apple pie, then the two negative charges repulse each other, forming a stable surface for us to touch and interact with objects.
Advancing this knowledge with rationalisation, we conclude that too little electrons will allow matter to slip between one another, and too much will make mater repel each other.
This is exactly what this element is based off.
Now, we need to fid out whether there is some way we can manipulate electricity, which is composed of electrons. And we find it ! It's utilised by many shinobi, and called Lightning release chakra. So, assuming we manage to leech off or surplus the electrons of various sources, we can produce the effects above.
However, the issues are like this. If a particular matter is de-electronised, then begins leeching electrons , turning any object touching it ( aside from the terrain; however this excludes jutsu created from the terrain ) into an electron-free zone, and the matter back to normal. The object then begins sinking through the ground, and once completely inside, manages to absorb electrons from the ground and return to its normal state about ten meters underground.
If the de-electronisation occurs within short distance of a source of electricity, such as a lightning jutsu, the lightning harmlessly funnels itself into the object forcing it back to normal. If the source of lightning is especially strong ( S Rank and above ) then it does -10 damage to the object and the excess is released outwards as a shocking wav which will harm even the object's friends/allies/clones/summons should they be nearby.
A de-electronised person has another weakness that they have no sense of sound or smell.
So let's move on to the plus-electronised object. Such an object will not be able to come within a foot of any other object ( excluding the terrain, but including terrain related techniques ) without it being involuntarily thrown backwards. Such an object, however, would have enhanced senses of smell and sound, the opposite of a de-electronised object. Also, any lightning jutsus nearby a plus-electronised object would lose control and shock the object.

Idea behind its creation: Reading Carl Sagan's Cosmos.

Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery of Lightning, Kage rank and above.

Is weak to: Wind based techniques and elements. In plus electronisation is weak to Sound based elements. It has special effects against lightning as mentioned above. Elements such as void will just strip away the lightning. Elements with untouchable forms such as Light and Dark.

Is strong against: Fire, Water or Earth based elements and Elements with physical, touchable form will be harmless to a de-electronised object. De-electronised objects also pass through barrier techniques.

Co-creators (if any): Emperor

Students i passed on this custom element: alimujtaba786 & ~Hasashi~

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Lili-Chwan

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: Nōdo Chōsei
Custom element english name: Density Control
The element is based on: power of mind, brain activity(user must gain full control of brain and use at least 90% of brain)
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): madara's phasing, (Doton: Domu) – Earth Release: Iron Skin Technique (it shows us that we can control density of some parts of our body
Idea behind its creation: I watched a movie some time ago and in it, people with high brain activity(abilitiy to use over 90% of brain capacity) had some kind of powers (like levitating or density control). So I thought about making an element which requires strong concentration and thus makes any other jutsus impossible to perform due to density control [it goes from phasing through objects (like madara does) to altering density to the point of making user's body harder than diamond).
Conditions to be able to use it: ability to correctly transfer chakra into needed parts of body (to be precise- in brain), high concentration
Is weak to: Void , radio frequency and any other element that affects matter despite it's high/low density (this ability's weakness is actually inability to perform any other kind of jutsu while using it)
Is strong against: Everything (except elements that are listed above)
Co-creators (if any): Kaziname

Last edited:

Musashibo

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name: Bu-muton

Custom element english name: Boom Release

The element is based on: Fire and Wind

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): There are plenty of jutsus that utilize Fire Chakra and acquire explosive properties, from gas release to fireball that explode upon contact. And wind seems to give sharpness, speed and accuracy, and it's the element that most ressembles Sound release, in the sense that it can work on waves. Using these specific properties, and fusing them together, the user is able to create a new element, focused on shockwaves and explosions.

Idea behind its creation: The effects that the simple shockwave from an explosion can do, which sometimes is much worse that the actual heat release from the center of the explosion.Even though weak techniques of this element still produce heat release with shockwave release, the higher ones rely only on the shockwave and pressure released from the detonation, giving the explosion much more efficiency.

Conditions to be able to use it: This release originates from the user, and mainly from the hands. The user sends a thin line of chakra from the hand to the opponent, that can pierce him/her with no damage attached, which is then followed by a bright coloured line, that appears to consume the intial one (Like a detonation thread). Due to the chakra lines the user requires above average chakra control. This happens at great speed, but can be tracked by MS and above. When the initial line is consumed, the tip will explode outwards. To release the detonation lines, the user must have mastered Fire and Wind. To reduce the heat release to the minimum, and increase the pressure of the shockwave to the max, the user requires great chakra control.

Is weak to: Earth can absorb the impact of the shock-waves if thick enough, sound-waves and shock-waves will cancel each other out in multiple ways, and metal (depending on strength) used in the correct manner can contain the shock-waves.

Is strong against: Fire, Wind, & Lightning type elements due to multiple reasons. Using shock-waves, fire can be blocked and snuffed out with the extreme pressure and containment. Lightning, being quick but unstable, can be blocked with shock-waves and disabled to break it's focused strike. The wind element is contained in a form that can be also blocked by the shock-waves since the vibrations will burst the wind into multiple directions if done correctly to make it harmless.

Co-creators (if any): Liliana

Students I passed on this custom element: ? & ?

Last edited:

-Mugen-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name: kuroi katon
Custom element english name: Black fire
The element is based on:Advanced fire+wind + chakra
After a ninja fully masters Fire and wind.He can than use his chakra to mix the 2 to combine them into 1 element - black fire.Thus creating a advanced form of fire.The proof is Amaterasu.Black flames are 10 times hotter than regular fire.If needed here is proof of fire xd

I dont think you will need proof of Amaterasu.

Idea behind its creation:The idea was given by Amaterasu.I was watching Itachi using it with his sharingan and thought that maybe it could be used as a individual Element.

Conditions to be able to use it:
Mastery of Fire and wind

Is weak to:
Water +wind combos

Is strong against:all five elements (even water because it turns it into steam)

Co-creators (if any):
none

Reserved for Kage rank

Last edited:

Pervyy

Immortal
Kin
3,689💸
Kumi
31,971💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: shiankagoubutsu
Custom element english name: Cyanide
The element is based on: The chemical compound cyanide
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): Ninja are able to form compounds such as flamable gas in the manga, and also there are c.e like gold already approved. So i thought long and hard about what chemical i could use as my c.e and i chose cyanide as it can be used in many ways.

The build up of cyanide is:
You must be registered for see images
So using basic elemental skills the user can combine different atoms to create this element.
It can also come in different forms, solid, liquid or gas.
Idea behind its creation: The song by deathstars - cyanide
Conditions to be able to use it: clear day otherwise the cyanide will react with the rain or other stormy weather
Is weak to: Wind as it will be blasted away and forced to react.
Is strong against: water, fire and earth...
Co-creators (if any): non

Last edited:

~Hasashi~

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name: bakudan
Custom element english name: plutonium
The element is based on:This element is basic on compress Earth + Lightning and knowing how uranium and neutrons
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): plutonium is a rare transuranic radioactive chemical element. It cannot be created through just chakra molding and manipulation. By manipluatin the ground, the user will be able to extract the uranium ore. Once the Uranium ore has be extract the user must make a electric current by doing so turning his hands in to reactor. After so the user compresses the Uranium causing a Radioactive decay in this process in which an unstable atomic nucleus spontaneously loses energy by emitting ionizing particles and radiation turning the uranium in to Plutonium.

Plutonium is an actinide metal of silvery-white appearance that tarnishes when exposed to air, forming a dull coating when oxidized. The element normally exhibits six allotropes and four oxidation states. It reacts with carbon, halogens, nitrogen and silicon. When exposed to moist air, it forms oxides and hydrides that expand the sample up to 70% in volume, which in turn flake off as a powder that can spontaneously ignite. It is also a radioactive poison that accumulates in bone marrow.

Plutonium has assumed the position of dominant importance among the trasuranium elements because of its successful use as an explosive ingredient in nuclear weapons and the place which it holds as a key material in the development of industrial use of nuclear power. One kilogram is equivalent to about 22 million kilowatt hours of heat energy. The complete detonation of a kilogram of plutonium produces an explosion equal to about 20,000 tons of chemical explosive.

Idea behind its creation:I watched some stuff on atom bombs and looked up how they were made and thought this would be a cool element.
Conditions to be able to use it: Gain Mastery of Earth and have excellent chakra control and know all about uranium and how it come to be.
Is weak to: Diamond, Steam, Chocolate and Thermite
Is strong against: Mercury, Blood, water, wind, earth and
Co-creators (if any):none
~Declined~
Custom element japanese name: Plutonon
Custom element english name: Plutonium
The element is based on:Fire+wind+lightning+chakra
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): This is almost the same as metal exept it is radioactive,so a ninja can use it. Here is prove
- Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Idea behind its creation:I was just thinking of using something that is radioactive.And just thought of plutonium.

Mastery of lightning,fire and wind.And only if given special training given by me or Pervy Sage that allows the user to not get affected by the radioactivity.

Is weak to:
Fire and wind combos or magma(lava)

Is strong against:all five elements and anything that doesnt create High tempetures.

Co-creators (if any):
none

Reserved for Kage rank
did you check if it had been tried?

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: Kemuriton

Custom element english name: Smoke Release

The element is based on: Fire + Wind

Smoke has been seen many times throughout the series of Naruto just not in its own element. It is used in smoke bombs and is created when katon techniques burn something. There are also elements similar to it such as steam which have already been seen in the manga. Most Kekkei Genkai are created through the combination of two or more elements. This particular element would be the combination of fire and wind to create smoke. Another way a kekkei genkai has been seen is through the manipulation of a pre-existing element such as Sand or Iron Sand. Smoke release could be used in a similar way by manipulating pre-existing smoke through the use of wind and fire chakra. The user wouldn't be able to move it how Gaara can freely move sand, but they would be able to utilize the smoke for smoke release techniques. While not shown in the manga, a character during the Guren filler arc used smoke techniques by using some sort of gun/gauntlet. The smoke he used however didn't seem to have any heat element to it and didn't cause any heat damage. This smoke is more like the smoke seen in a house fire. It is thick and heavy making it difficult to breathe and see while in the smoke. Smoke is also the number one killer of indoor fires because it carries certain toxic chemicals that fill the lungs and irritate the vascular system. Prolonged exposure to the smoke of this element would have a similar effect.

I wanted to create an element that is commonly seen in nature which smoke is. I didn't want to create a far-fetched idea that would seem too over-powered or an idea that was too complex such as taking specific chemical compounds and turning it into its own element. Smoke filled these criteria and can be used to create a large number of various jutsu giving me freedom to get creative with the customs being made.

While the idea popped into my head before remembering the 3-tails filler arc character Kiho, he did give me some ideas on various jutsu that can be used with it. But to clarify, the smoke he used and the smoke of this custom are quite different. His smoke didn't seem to carry an intense heat aspect to it which this custom element would. The smoke of this element isn't as hot as pure fire but it is hot enough to cause severe burns. This heat can also be increased by coming in contact with more fire.

In order to use smoke release the user must be of at least sannin rank and must have mastered the fire and wind elements. A source of smoke is not needed for the techniques to be used because the smoke can be produced in the body and release through the mouth in the same way that fire and wind techniques can. But already existing smoke can be used as an alternate starting location for the techniques. The larger the source of smoke, the larger and stronger the attack will be.

Is weak to:
Water: Water techniques can be used to weigh down the smoke and take up the particles within the smoke as well as cool it down.

Is Neutral to:
Earth: There is no real dominance/weakness of smoke vs. earth. While the heat isn't enough to turn rock to lava like pure fire, it carries enough weight that if used with enough force it could break through rock. Earth techniques of the same rank can be used to defend against it if used correctly.

Lightning: I don't see any situation where lightning could be used to defend against smoke, or smoke could be used to defend against lightning. A lightning technique would just travel through the smoke without damaging it and the lightning itself would be unaffected.

Is strong against:

Fire: Fire techniques will only aid in increasing the temperature of the smoke as well as adding more smoke to the attack.

Wind: Because the smoke carries particulate matter with it it becomes heavier and denser than wind. Wind techniques can be can be used to disperse stagnant smoke that is just lingering, but if a wind technique is met by the same force of a smoke technique, the smoke technique will easily over power the wind because of its heaviness and density.

Co-creators (if any): n/a

(If there are any issues with the descriptions let me know so I can work on getting it acceptable.)

After reading over the CE thread made by Liliana I've come to the conclusion that this CE is too similar to ash, and thus can be submitted using CJ instead. Please ignore it.

Custom element japanese name: Kichinton

Custom element english name: Chitin Release

The element is based on: Keratin (hair) + Chakra

This element in essence is very similar to the bone techniques of the Kaguya clan. Their ability takes their body's support structure and manipulates it to grow and replace itself so that they can use it for techniques. While chitin doesn't exist in humans it is closely related to cellulose and keratin. Molecular structure of pre-existing things have been modified in many ways throughout the Naruto world. For example Orochimaru was able to alter the molecular structure of his body to make it rubbery and extend-able. While it never said word for word that he changed his molecular structure to do this, there is no other way for the physical properties of his body to change without doing so. The same can be seen when Suigetsu changes his body into water, or characters like Kakuzu turn their skin to stone. These all involve the changing of molecular structure through the use of chakra. To create chitin the user can simply alter the molecular structure of hair throughout their body to change it into chitin and then manipulate it for different abilities. These hairs are found all over the bodies of mammals so they are abundant.

The existence of chitin in the Naruto world is very simple to show. Any existence of insects, arthropods, or pretty much anything with an exoskeleton support the existence of chitin. We know of course that insects exist as we've seen them numerous times throughout the series, especially under the control of Aburame clan members. The existence of these insects ensures the existence of chitin. Another being that may be covered with a chitinous exoskeleton is the 7-tailed beast which is based on insects. The physical properties of chitin allow it to be much more light weight and flexible than the bone seen in vertebrates. This allows for things such flight and high speeds while minimizing the cost to defense. Chitin also has an unusual property which allows it to increase the healing speed of wounds suffered by humans.

To be honest I saw the Japanese name for Mato~kun's Titanium element (Chitan) and thought it was this, and I thought it was an interesting idea. :p When I saw that his wasn't chitin I thought I'd make it. Also an inspiration for this element is the bone release techniques used by the Kaguya, as well as insect techniques used by the Aburame clan.

Precise chakra control is a must for this element as the user needs to manipulate the molecular structure of the keratin in their hair to create the chemical composition for chitin. The chakra control of at least a Sannin ranked ninja is required.

Is weak to:

Lightning: Similar to earth, chitin is weak against lightning/

Bone: Bone is both denser and stronger than chitin and in a head to head battle will come out the victor.

Metal: Metal is a stronger material than chitin and thus can overpower it.

Is neutral against:

Earth: While chitin is stronger than earth and can pierce it, if too much weight is put on it it can be crushed.

Is strong against:

Water: A stronger material than earth, chitin can withstand the impact of water with little to no damage. It is also resistant to water and cannot absorb water.

Fire: Chitin requires incredible hot temperature before it starts to melt and therefor can withstand large amounts of fire.

Wind: Chitin is able to withstand the cutting ability of most wind attacks.

Co-creators (if any): None

Last edited:

Lili-Chwan

Legendary
Kin
3,929💸
Kumi
2,318💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

After reading over the CE thread made by Liliana I've come to the conclusion that this CE is too similar to ash, and thus can be submitted using CJ instead. Please ignore it.

Custom element japanese name: Kichinton

Custom element english name: Chitin Release

This is just like Kidomaru's Sticky Gold

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

This is just like Kidomaru's Sticky Gold
Not really o_O

When its not solid his sticky gold is a web thats sticky.
When it is solid its gold.

My element would never be in a non-solid state.
And its would be much lighter and more flexible than gold.

(If you want to respond VM it so we don't spam this thread)

-Quest-

Legendary
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name: Nikawa
Custom element english name: Glue
The element is based on: Water+Earth+Fire
Izumo used Water Release: Syrup Capture Field, to immobilize Kakuzu with sticky liquid, maybe its time to take it to the next level.

Glue is a sticky material (usually a liquid) that can stick two or more things together. Glue can be made from plant or animal parts, or it can be made from oil-based chemicals.

The first glues may have been natural liquids that come out of trees when they are cut. Later people learned to make glue by boiling animal feet, cartilage or bones. Some very strong glues were first made from fish bones, rubber or milk.

A simple glue can be made at home by mixing wheat flour and water. This glue will stick pieces of paper together. Many kinds of art can be made using glue. A collage is a work of art made by using glue to stick coloured things onto paper.

Some glues can be used to keep water out of boats, buildings or vehicles. In this case the glue may be called caulk. Some man-made materials, including wood-like materials, are made using glues to bind together small pieces of material or powders.

While many glues are safe, certain kinds of glue contain strong-smelling chemicals. Some people sniff these glues to get high. Sometimes people breathe in the vapours by mistake. This is a very bad idea because these chemicals are often poisons and may cause brain damage or illness.

Conditions to be able to use it: Masterly over Water, Earth, Fire
Is weak to:
Ice or any advanced forms(freezes making it stickless)
High rank Fire or any advanced forms(melts)
Lava (melts)
Mud (looses stickness)
Void (not physical)
Dark (not phycisal)
Light (not physical)

Is strong against:
Lightning (insulator)
Water (mixes, making the water thick and sticky)
Wind (cools down making glue harder and even sliced, the glue sticks back together)
Taijutsu (glue resists taijutsu, no matter speed or power)
Sand Jutsu (they can no longer be manipulated when stuck together)
Sound (resists sounds and vibrations)

Co-creators (if any): None

Last edited:

Izuna Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element japanese name: Masshuru-muton

Custom element english name: Mushroom Release

The element is based on: Water + Earth

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): The Earth Chakra gives stability, and the Water Chakra gives life. This Element follows the same base as Wood Release which basically creates structure that belong to the Plantae kingdom, this time it forms structures that belong in the Fungi kingdom isntead.

Fungus are micro-consumers, are the first to adapt to a wicked environment and start creating life out of nothing, but that are also part of the putrification process. Using chakra to generate and control fungus, the user would be able to control the degree and the speed of the putrification process, and will be mainly used for that.

Idea behind its creation: Fungi have a worldwide distribution, and grow in a wide range of habitats, including extreme environments such as deserts or areas with high salt concentrations or ionizing radiation, as well as in deep sea sediments. Some can survive the intense UV and cosmic radiation encountered during space travel. Most grow in terrestrial environments, though several species live partly or solely in aquatic habitats, such as the chytrid fungus Batrachochytrium dendrobatidis, a parasite that has been responsible for a worldwide decline in amphibian populations. This organism spends part of its life cycle as a motile zoospore, enabling it to propel itself through water and enter its amphibian host. Other examples of aquatic fungi include those living in hydrothermal areas of the ocean.

There exist over 100 000 known fungus species throughout the world. Some of those using parasitic abilities to survive, others uses poison...etc In general, fungus are extremely well adapt to their environment and together are forming the most complex and vast underground network on Earth.

Conditions to be able to use it: Mastery of Earth and Water, but mainly Water.

Is weak to: Lightning. Ice and Fire are one of the weakness too, unless stated otherwise in the jutsu (many fungus live near volcanic underwate vent which reach thousands of degree while other live in the Arctic circle which is well under 40 degrees celcius).

Is strong against: Earth (Can form strong nets of Fungus to block incoming projectiles, and then "eat" the earth to nothing), Water (it would just make the Fungus stronger) and Living Tissues (Flesh, Blood, Wood, etc)

Co-creators (if any): Liliana

Shig

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: Shimoton (フロストリリース)
Custom element english name: Frost Release
The element is based on: Water Vapours+Ice/Cold Temperature
The water vapours are easy to obtain, and can usually be found anywhere in the air, since under typical atmospheric conditions, water vapours are continuously generated by evaporation and removed by condensation. But, can also be obtained by evaporating boiling water or by sublimating ice. Water vapours can also be found in (Kirigakure No Jutsu) - Hidden Mist Jutsu, which can also be a plus in proving that water vapours can be created in manga context, since mist itself contains water. Ice is also an element in Naruto, shown to be used only by Haku's clan and Yuukigakure ninjas, thus cold temperature is not hard to obtain.

Frost is the solid deposition of water vapor from saturated air. It is formed when solid surfaces are cooled to below the dew point of the adjacent air as well as below the freezing point of water. Frost crystals' size differ depending on time and water vapor available. Frost is also usually translucent in appearance. There are many types of frost, such as radiation and window frost. Frost causes economic damage when it destroys plants or hanging fruits.

If a solid surface is chilled below the dew point of the surrounding air and the surface itself is colder than freezing, frost will form on the surface. Frost consists of spicules of ice which grow out from the solid surface. The size of the crystals depends on time, temperature, and the amount of water vapor available. Based on wind direction, "Frost arrows" might form.Because cold air is denser than warm air, in calm weather cold air pools at ground level. This is known as surface temperature inversion. It explains why frost is more common and extensive in low-lying areas. Areas where frost forms due to cold air trapped against the ground or against a solid barrier such as a wall are known as "frost pockets".

Types of Frost:

Radiation Frost/Hoar Frost:

Radiation frost (also called hoar frost or hoarfrost) refers to the white ice crystals, loosely deposited on the ground or exposed objects, that form on cold clear nights when heat losses into the open skies cause objects to become colder than the surrounding air. A related effect is flood frost which occurs when air cooled by ground-level radiation losses travels downhill to form pockets of very cold air in depressions, valleys, and hollows. Hoar frost can form in these areas even when the air temperature a few feet above ground is well above freezing. Nonetheless the frost itself will be at or below the freezing temperature of water.

Hoar frost may have different names depending on where it forms. For example, air hoar is a deposit of hoar frost on objects above the surface, such as tree branches, plant stems, wires; surface hoar is formed by fernlike ice crystals directly deposited on snow, ice or already frozen surfaces; crevasse hoar consists in crystals that form in glacial crevasses where water vapour can accumulate under calm weather conditions; depth hoar refers to cup shaped, faceted crystals formed within dry snow, beneath the surface.

Surface hoar is a cause of avalanches when it forms on top of snow. Conditions that are ideal are cold clear nights, with a very light wind that is able to circulate more humidified air around the snow surface. Wind that is too abrupt will destroy the crystals. When buried by subsequent snows they may remain standing for easy identification, or become laid down, but still dangerous because of the weakness of the crystals

Advection Frost:

Advection frost (also called wind frost) refers to tiny ice spikes forming when there is a very cold wind blowing over branches of trees, poles and other surfaces. It looks like rimming the edge of flowers and leaves and usually it forms against the direction of the wind. It can occur at any hour of day and night.

Rime:

Rime is a type of frost that occurs quickly, often under conditions of heavily saturated air and windy conditions. Ships traveling through Arctic seas may accumulate rime on the rigging. Unlike hoar frost, which has a feathery appearance, rime generally has an icy solid appearance. In contrast to the formation of hoar frost, in which the water vapor condenses slowly and directly into icy feathers, Rime typically goes through a liquid phase where the surface is wet by condensation before freezing.

Flower/Plant Frosting:

Frost flowers occur when there is a freezing weather condition but the ground is not already frozen. The water contained in the plant stem expands and causes long cracks along the stem. Water, via capillary action, goes out from the cracks and freezes on contact with the air. Also the frost can literally look like a flower, even a dead flower from the previous summer. These are rare and wonderful to see as they are very delicate and last usually less than a day. Due to their fleeting nature, they are difficult to find to photograph and the locations of these Frost Flowers are elusive as terrain plays a big part in their formation as well

White Frost:

White frost forms when there is a relative humidity above 90% and a temperature below -8 �C (18 �F). The developing heat is then transferred to air by convection. White frost grows against the wind direction, since arriving windward air has a higher humidity than leeward air, but the wind must not be very strong in order not to damage the delicately built icy structures. These structures resemble a heavy coating of hoar frost with big and interlocking crystals, usually needle-shaped. This phenomenon occurs quite rarely: it is considered a kind of intermediate stage between hoar frost and rime and it is often confounded with these.

Idea behind its creation:Frosting is an unexploited element from the many derivates of the Ice Element, and also the possibility to freeze water vapours directly from the air, without requiring a bigger source of water.

It can be used by spreading water vapours in the air and chilling them really quick and very low temeperatures.

Conditions to be able to use it: Complete Water mastery, Ice mastery(not necessary if used during Cold Temperature), good chakra control.

Is weak to: Hell Fire, Fire, Liquid Fire, Void, Sun Fire, Wind(in some cases), mostly all fire-based elements since it can melt frost.

Is neutral to: Ice.

Is strong against: Water, Wind(in some cases), Blood, Mercury, Steam and most water-based elements that can be turned to vapors.

Co-creators (if any):

Students i passed on this custom element: House & Rexii

____________________​
P a t e n t C e r t i f i c a t e
I, Ragnaroc of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio, ZonDer, Nexus, Zise and Rei, give you the following:

Shigure, our loyal member, gave on the date August 3, 2010 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Frost);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving ~Shigure~ his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Frost