0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Re: Custom Elements Bureau

Dear members,

as of this point on, ♦ Rei ♦ our GlobalModerator will take care of custom elements, since i'm moving on from RP, Administrating

Nero

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custom element japanese name:Rajio Dosuu
Custom element english name:Radio Frequency
The element is based on:All elements plus mastery of Sound.

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): Sound Ninjas use the sound frequencies to be able to use their special techniques. Also, Pein's jutsus, although based on another level, need use of the electromagnetic particles of the battlefield to work. The idea behind my creation is the same.
The ninja, having obtained already mastery of thr Sound Element is using his abilities to control sound and further expands them to take control of the Radio Frequencies all over the battle field. Then he can manipulate them to his desires, as for example the Extremely high frequency of the radio waves of the field will cause deafness to the opponent and also destroy his lighting and fire attacks, when the Extremely low frequency may cause blindness of the opponent and destroy his taijutsu abilities making the environment extremely uncomfortable for him to battle. User is immune as he is the manipulator.

Idea behind its creation: In physics, radiation describes any process in which energy emitted by one body travels through a medium or through space, ultimately to be absorbed by another body. Non-physicists often associate the word with ionizing radiation (e.g., as occurring in nuclear weapons, nuclear reactors, and radioactive substances), but it can also refer to electromagnetic radiation (i.e., radio waves, infrared light, visible light, ultraviolet light, and X-rays) which can also be ionizing radiation, to acoustic radiation, or to other more obscure processes. What makes it radiation is that the energy radiates (i.e., it travels outward in straight lines in all directions) from the source. This geometry naturally leads to a system of measurements and physical units that are equally applicable to all types of radiation.
One main part of the Radiation is the electromagnetic Radiation which is based on Radio frequency. RF is a frequency or rate of oscillation within the range of about 3 Hz to 300 GHz. This range corresponds to frequency of alternating current electrical signals used to produce and detect radio waves. Since most of this range is beyond the vibration rate that most mechanical systems can respond to, RF usually refers to oscillations in electrical circuits. These are the frequencies known to science so far:
Extremely low frequency, Super low frequency, Ultra low frequency, Very low frequency, Low frequency, Medium frequency, High frequency, Very high frequency, Ultra high frequency, Super high frequency, Extremely high frequency.
These frequencies cover a significant portion of the electromagnetic radiation spectrum, extending from nine kilohertz (9 kHz),the lowest allocated wireless communications frequency (it's within the range of human hearing), to thousands of gigahertz(GHz).

When an RF current is supplied to an antenna, it gives rise to an electromagnetic field that propagates through space.Many types of wireless devices make use of RF fields. Cordless and cellular telephone, radio and television broadcast stations, satellite communications systems,and two-way radio services all operate in the RF spectrum. Some wireless devices operate at IR or visible-light frequencies,whose electromagnetic wavelengths are shorter than those of RF fields. Examples include most television-set remote-control boxes, some cordless computer keyboards and mice, and a few wireless hi-fi stereo headsets.

Conditions to be able to use it:Mastery of the Lightning, Wind and Sound elements
Is weak to: Void, Yin and Yang, Sage Arts and Music Arts, Water, Wind.
Is strong against:Fire, Lighting, Solid Metals, Earth and Taijutsu
Co-creators (if any):
Students i passed on this custom element: Mugiwara & ? None at the moment

____________________​
P a t e n t C e r t i f i c a t e
I, ♦Rei♦ of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio, Nexus and ZonDer, give u the following:

~Nero~, our loyal member, gave on the date 26-August-2009 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Radio Frequency: Rajio Dosuu);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving~Nero~ his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Rajio Dosuu
Powered by ♦Rei♦
Copyright �2009, Ace, NarutoBase.net​

Last edited by a moderator:

Kagutsuchi

Legendary
Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,235💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element name (english & japanese): Hell Fire , Jigokuton

Main elements that it's made of: fire + fire + chakra + chakra

Description: The hell fire is known to be equal than Sun fire. In my religion people who commit unforgivable Sin are burned with this Fire. It uses complete mastery of Chakra Molding and mastery over fire element. It works on the similar basis of combustion but with added power from a ninja, Rapid combustion is a form of combustion in which large amounts of heat and light energy are released, which often results in a fire. The high energy required for initiation is explained by the unusual structure of the dioxygen molecule. The lowest-energy configuration of the dioxygen molecule is a stable, relatively unreactive diradical in a triplet spin state So by using Raw chakra and breaking oxygen into this ONCE CAN OBTAIN FAR MORE DENSER POWER, To initiate combustion, energy is required to force dioxygen into a spin-paired state, or singlet oxygen. This intermediate is extremely reactive. The energy is supplied as heat. The reaction produces heat, which keeps it going. Thus when Raw chakra and fire chakra is added to make it powerful it uses oxygen present in air and burns with even greater power. As it requires more chakra than usually its chakra cost and damage cost is as follows

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): Since Amaterasu is Known to be Heaven’s fire the idea behind it was the Hells Fire. Other custom elements use either other scientific backgrounds or the sun itself to support their use. I am using dioxygen, manipulating the molecules around me in the air.

Strong against: Water (it makes it evaporate), Fire , Ice (melts it to extreme extent causing evaporation of molecules), Wind , Rubber , Mercury, Heaven's Earth.
Weak against: Lava , Dry Ice , Absymal Water, Void, strong and high amounts of Water, Water-Wind combos of the same rank or higher

Students that will learn this element: Kirabi & Sinister

Co-creator (if any): ~Hasashi~

____________________​
I, Rei of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio, Nexus and ZonDer, give you the following:

alimujtaba786, our loyal member, gave on the date 27-August-2009 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Hell's Fire: Jigokuton);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving alimujtaba786 his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Jigokuton
Powered by Rei
Copyright �2009, alimujtaba786, NarutoBase.net​

Kagutsuchi

Legendary
Kin
54💸
Kumi
1,235💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: soudai

Custom element english name: Hardened Tungsten

The element is based on: Advanced Earth Element

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): Since Guren can manipulate crystal like jutsu ( my first thought was of diamonds )

Idea behind its creation: I was searching for the strongest metal and found that tungsten is the strongest metal and can even surpass titanium In heat resistant.

Description: A steel-gray metal, tungsten is found in several ores, It is remarkable for its robust physical properties, especially the fact that it has the highest melting point of all the non-alloyed metals and the second highest of all the elements after carbon. Of all metals in pure form, tungsten has the highest melting point (3,422 �C, 6,192 �F), the highest tensile strength. Tungsten's resistance to high temperatures and its strength in alloys made it an important raw material for the weaponry industry. Tungsten resists attack by oxygen, acids, and alkalis. The electronic structure of tungsten makes it one of the main sources for X-ray targets, and also for shielding from high-energy radiations (such as in the radiopharmaceutical industry for shielding radioactive samples of FDG). The data concerning the toxicity of tungsten is limited, but cases of intoxication by tungsten compounds are known, the lethal dose is estimated to be between 500 mg/kg and 5 g/kg for humans. Tungsten is known to generate seizure and renal failure with acute tubular necrosis. It can also be sued for making tungsten Acid.

Conditions to be able to use it: Complete mastery over Earth Element

Is weak to: Lighting ( element weaknesses ) , Dark Release , Void , Heaven's Earth , Advanced FIRE

Is strong against: Water , Fire, acid , White Fire , Light ( since light is made up of photons tungsten would repel it ) , Strong Earth

Co-creators (if any):

Students i passed on this custom element: Izure & Answer

____________________​
I, ♦Rei♦ of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio, Nexus and ZonDer, give u the following:

alimujtaba786, our loyal member, gave on the date 27-August-2009 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Hardened Tungsten: Soudai);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving alimujtaba786 his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Soudai
Powered by ♦Rei♦
Copyright �2009, alimujtaba786 , NarutoBase.net​

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: Kumoton

Custom element english name:
Cloud Release

The element is based on: Water+Wind+Chakra

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):

In the manga, a lot of Rain jutsu and water jutsu have to do with clouds. So the cloud element could be able to supports the jutsu that have to do with clouds and for the element's own purpose. Via using this element, the user can make their clouds take on the chemcal composition of either normal (vapour-based), methane-based, ammonia-based, or sulfur dioxide-based.

Idea behind its creation: This element is a mixture of Water and Wind. Clouds would be formed by a process called condensation. As air particles cool due to expansion of the rising air masses, water vapor begins to condense on condensation nuclei such as dust, ice and salt. This process forms clouds. Sometimes an elevated portion of a frontal zone forces broad areas of lift, which form cloud decks such as altostratus or cirrostratus. Stratus is a large dark low cloud deck that tends to form when a stable cool air mass is trapped underneath a warm air mass. It can also form due to the lifting of advection fog during breezy conditions. Clouds can also be formed due to lifting over mountains and other topography. Cloud element is also capable of making rain, but not rain jutsu. Clouds have their own classifications.

These classifications or forms can be used to make different jutsu and also these types of clouds can change the weather to the user's favor.

Conditions to be able to use it: Must have complete mastery over Wind, Water, and Chakra control and manipulation.

Is weak to: Advanced Ice elements, Advanced Lightning elements, Advanced Wind elements, high-rank Lightning and Wind

Is strong against: Advanced Fire Elements, Advanced Water Elements, Fire, Water, Light, Darkness and Void.

Co-creators (if any): Daemon, Antikorper (Emperor)

Students I passed on this custom element: Musashibo & Vergil..

____________________​

kakashithunder, our loyal member, gave on the date 27-August-2009 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Cloud Release: Kumoton);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving kakashithunder her rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Kumoton
Powered by ♦Rei♦
Copyright �2009, kakashithunder, NarutoBase.net​

Akiza

The Black Steel Rose
Supreme
Kin
559💸
Kumi
426💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

]Custom element japanese name: Roiyarusuiton
Custom element english name: Royal Water
The element is based on: Water + Fire chakra
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):
Obviously water can be manipulated, and fire chakra can heat up substances. This element causes the heating of water to a certain temperature while applying continuous pressure with chakra. This leads to water taking on the properties of the forth state of matter, that of a supercritical fluid.
See
Idea behind its creation: I was researching the properties of water when I came across its fourth state.
Conditions to be able to use it:
Water + Fire Chakra, good chakra reserves and control.
Is weak to: Chocolate, Rubber, Mud, Acid, Lava,Void, High Level Lightning and High Level Earth
Is strong against:
Techniques or custom elements that involve the offensive capabilities of heat ( e.g. Dark Fire, Fire, Sun Fire ) since the added heat only intensifies the heat of the water in this element
And techniques or custom elements with a low boiling/melting point ( e.g Liquid Hydrogen, Silver, Water, Diamond ) since the heat of this element vaporises them.
Co-creators (if any): Emperor
Students i passed on this custom element: Emperor & ?

-declined: Overpowered and unrealistic-

Xylon

Legendary
Kin
352💸
Kumi
268💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Custom element Japanese name:Houshanou.
Custom element English name:Radioactivity.
The element is based on: Rays and substances
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): Techniques in naruto(manga and anime) are a mixture of super naturality and science. The idea of creation was the great ninja wars-world wars. Using chakra to change the atomic structure of something and making an terribly strong offense out of it.
Idea behind its creation:Radioactive decay is the process in which an unstable atomic nucleus spontaneously loses energy by emitting ionizing particles and radiation. This decay, or loss of energy, results in an atom of one type, called the parent nuclide transforming to an atom of a different type, named the daughter nuclide. For example: a carbon-14 atom (the "parent") emits radiation and transforms to a nitrogen-14 atom (the "daughter"). This is a stochastic process on the atomic level. The same process goes with human cells, absorbing enough amount of radiation can prove out to be very fatal, changing the complete cellular structure of the body. Absorption of 300R is enough to kill a normal person, though the cellular structure can begin changing at 100R, the target may face random problems often fatal due to this, the damage is irreplaceable at times. The user is of course immune to it due to the fact that if he can create radiation he can control radiation as well, stopping the atomic decay in the body, however there is a limit to that as well, the user can control 1500R(enough to wipe out New York) at the very max, but the radiation created can be much more then that, this may cause the user to die as well. The minimum amount of radiation is 5R(at least 10 atoms or 5 molecules) this amount can be easily controlled for many purposes such as making minor changes in genes or atoms developing a inhuman way to counter a certain techniques, For instance sound element, decaying your atoms of your ears you can avoid offensive attacks causing side effects, however the lowest amount of decay is used, which can be easily reversed, causing radiation in the opposite way, the user can change atoms back to there known form(Changing daughter back to mother) if in case this doesn't work, the particles can be removed and replaced by cell regeneration(this can be caused by a med nin or cosmic rays) , an element is one of the several ways to cause radiation, for example a radiative wind gust, other ways are rays(cosmic and gamma only) or physical contact etc.
Conditions to be able to use it: Strong chakra control. Complete knowledge about radiation in order to create it, mastery over elements in order to properly use radiation with an element.
Is weak to:Any elements resistant to radiation. Wood and Ice(though contact with radioactive forms of these can be fatal)
Is strong against: --(varies upon usage)
Co-creators (if any): --
Students i passed on this custom element: ? & ?

-you need a stronger elemental basis and also you need to fill in the template fully-

____________________​
I, ♦Rei♦ of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio, Nexus and ZonDer, give you the following:

Dark Sage, our loyal member, gave on the date 11-September-2009 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Radio Activity: Houshanou);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving Dark Sage his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Houshanou
Powered by ♦Rei♦
Copyright ?2009, Dark Sage, NarutoBase.net​

UzumakiJake

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: 輝いている水 shainingumizu
Custom element english name: Shining Water
The element is based on: River Of light.
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): In jutsu you can make many things, Fire, Wind, Rock, Lightning, Even occasions where darkness was formed. Shaddows can be manipulated and people can use their chakra to make wings or spinning balls or blasts of chakra. Even sage chakra has its uniqueness. By combining wind, water and change its chakra makeup forming light, the wind and water making a mirror effect and amplifying the light Making it so bright none have seen such majesty. As the snow reflects the moon, sun and stars and blinds you from below this is the same except from wherever the water is. This runs like water and moves like water just glows bright, as well as being able to change from solids to liquids on command (Custom jutsu's needed to make the change). This is not water but a new element and water based jutsu do not work with this element.
Idea behind its creation: I was Standing on a bridge looking out into the traffic and it kinda looked like a river of light.. so then i started to think about snow, and how it reflects the light and i thought about a movie i saw where the water was glowing and flowing and it looked more amazing then anything ive ever seen. Then i thought about naruto and how in the show there is many types of water and an infanit possibillity of jutsu and elements. A similir jutsu style is black fire, its fire just a different color and abillity.
Conditions to be able to use it: Know Water and wind. Must also be an S-rank nin or higher
Is weak to: Earth
Is strong against: Fire, Lightning
No elemental weakness/strength: Wind, Water
Co-creators (if any): Zenryoku
Students i passed on this custom element:Hasashi & The Dark King

____________________​
I, ♦ Rei ♦ of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio, Nexus and ZonDer, give you the following:

UzumakiJake, our loyal member, gave on the date 30-September-2009 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Shining Water: Shainingumizu);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving UzumakiJake his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Shainingumizu
Powered by ♦Rei♦
Copyright �2009, UzumakiJake , NarutoBase.net​

-Andy-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name:メタノール
Custom element english name:Methanol
The element is based on:Fire and Methanol
Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context):Methanol, also known as methyl alcohol, wood alcohol, wood naphtha or wood spirits, is a chemical with formula CH3OH (often abbreviated MeOH). It is toxic: drinking 10 ml will cause blindness, and as little as 100 ml will cause death. It is the simplest alcohol, and is a light, volatile, colorless, flammable, liquid with a distinctive odor that is very similar to but slightly sweeter than ethanol (drinking alcohol). At room temperature it is a polar liquid and is used as an antifreeze, solvent, fuel, and as a denaturant for ethanol
A methanol flame is almost colorless in bright sunlight conditions, causing an additional safety hazard around open methanol flames.
Methanol has a high toxicity in humans. If ingested, as little as 10 mL can cause permanent blindness by destruction of the optic nerve and 30 mL is potentially fatal. Although the usual fatal dose is typically 100–125 mL (4 fl oz). Toxic effects take hours to start and effective antidotes can often prevent permanent damage. Because of its similarities to ethanol (the alcohol in beverages), it is difficult to differentiate between the two (such is the case with denatured alcohol).

Methanol is toxic by two mechanisms. Firstly, methanol (whether it enters the body by ingestion, inhalation, or absorption through the skin) can be fatal due to its CNS depressant properties in the same manner as ethanol poisoning. Secondly, in a process of toxication, it is metabolised to formic acid (which is present as the formate ion) via formaldehyde in a process initiated by the enzyme alcohol dehydrogenase in the liver

Idea behind its creation:my void jutsu needed a fire that wasn't producing any light by combining methanol + fire + it works as a poison
Conditions to be able to use it:knowing perfectly well the fire element
Is weak to:wind,fire
Is strong against:Wind,lightning
Co-creators (if any):-|-
Students i passed on this custom element: ? & ?-|-

____________________​
I, ♦ Rei ♦ of the Custom Elements Bureau, by the power invested in me by Versuvio, Nexus and ZonDer, give you the following:

-Andy-, our loyal member, gave on the date 04-October-2009 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Methanol);

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving -Andy- his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Methanol
Powered by ♦Rei♦
Copyright ?2009, -Andy- , NarutoBase.net​

Zenryoku

Legendary
Kin
801💸
Kumi
1,697💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Custom element japanese name: Ekishousan'en

Custom element english name:Liquid Nitrogen

The element is based on: Water and Wind

Facts that prove the element to be possible (in the manga context): the user will extract from the air nitrogen gas particles and changes their composition by using water element to mix with the nitrogen to form the liquid based composition then by manipulating wind element the user create the conditions such as the cooling of the liquid to create the near frozed state but the liquid nitrogen doesn't take a solid frozen matter but rather becomes an extremely cold liquid and be able to control at the users will. This liquid capable of freezing objects on touch and making them solid ice that has a fragile state. the liquid nitrogen when begins to evapourate at a fast rate it can then cause a chemical unbalance where it will cause explosions and reduces the amount of oxygen within the air making conditions harder to breathe. Liquid nitrogen is capable of inducing cold burns on contact as its temperacture is so low.

Idea behind its creation: i decided to create liquid nitrogen because i wanted to make a water based element that no one has come up with and create the ability of manipulating water to a further level.

Conditions to be able to use it: The user must have complete mastery over wind and water elements

Is weak to: Lightning, Ice element , Advanced fire elements

Is strong against: Fire element, water , blood element, solid based elements i.e metal based elements, earth , rubber

Co-creators (if any): DarkBlade

Students i passed on this custom element: Emperor & Detective L

scientific proof

____________________​

Uchiha Kaito, our loyal member, gave on the date 07-October-2009 a request for a Patent on his custom element (Liquid Nitrogen: Ekishousan'en) ;

after reading the submission, I decided that the submitted element satisfies all requirements, and am therefore giving Uchiha Kaito his rightfully earned patent on this element by the following;

Ekishousan'en