Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is wrong, we had these kind of abilities recently. Allowing night talk or increasing DP by 24 hours. If not on AB then we had it on TB.

I can't emphasize more that the reason behind that is the Short Time Work and how it allows me to go more all out. Plus with each game I get more used to playing.

/////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////////

I'd like a small and neat read list from the following players, town and scum leans/candidates or whatever lock reads you have:
@Aether9
@Ansatsuken
@Tigerrr in the woods
@Poison chan
@Thestatusquo

I will follow up in the course of the day.
Town
  • Rej
  • Lukundo
Lean Town
  • Toujo
  • Imperfection
  • TSQ
Lean Scum
  • Tigerr
Scum
  • Poison Chan
So players that are not in the list still null for me.

Reactions: Rej

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why would I be giving reads that early in the game when I haven't even interacted with anyone?

Also that last post you quoted was in reply to Ryu who asked me a question.

Honestly Poison I think you don't read people's posts properly and just push stupid logic /agenda against them.
You said I targetted you when it was easy?
Bruh give me a break. Only Ansa was arguing with you at that point. You weren't even in the limelight at that point.. That has come later when Gomes and Aether have jumped on your wagon outta nowhere.

Also not only do you fail to read posts properly you like putting words into other people's mouths. Interpret shit wrong and then accuse them of doing stuff that they haven't.
I don't know if its you being scum or that I find your playstyle annoying.

Also how is it bad shading?
Didn't you try to fluff around in the last game and you ended up being scum anyway?
So how is my point moot?

Also lmao that you came up with the SK and PK buddies theory again. Its like Deja Vu of Alice's game.
You tunneled me so hard devoid of logic and i was town.

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it Poison.
I like this reality check for Poison.

Houtarou

Veteran
Kin
1,942💸
Kumi
512💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote Count

Voters

beeboat > Imperfection
Ansatsuken > Poison chan
Michelle > Jjcb
TheLukundo > Elmage G Ace > Poison Chan > AngelusSama
Thestatusquo > Ryu Kishi > Imperfection > beeboat
Rej > Thestatusquo
Tigerrr in the woods
> QueenEmilia
SoulKiller > Gomes
Aether9 > Poison Chan > Alice in Noodleland
Gomes > Poison Chan
AngelusSama > Tigerrr in the woods
Poison chan > AngelusSama > -PK-
Alice in Noodleland > Ansatsuken
Ryu Kishi > Tigerrr in the woods

Votes

Poison Chan - 2
Tigerrr in the woods - 2
Alice in Noodleland
-PK- - 1
Ansatsuken - 1
AngelusSama - 1
Imperfection - 1
Jjcb - 1
Thestatusquo - 1
QueenEmilia - 1
Gomes - 1
beeboat - 1

Non-Voters

Imperfection
-PK-
Toujo
Elmage G Ace
Naomi_Rose
XTMF
Jjcb
QueenEmilia

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What'er the odds someone can hit me with a good recap? U_U
Wow, in my current state I can't give you a recap bro, it is 4 o'clock in the deep nightey morning here.
All you need to know is that I am town and you can make your own thoughts about it. xD

Also glad to play with you here MR. AB Veteran LMAO

Reactions: TheAncientCenturion

TheAncientCenturion

Elite
Kin
76💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wow, in my current state I can't give you a recap bro, it is 4 o'clock in the deep nightey morning here.
All you need to know is that I am town and you can make your own thoughts about it. xD

Also glad to play with you here MR. AB Veteran LMAO
That's all cool. I'm fine waiting a few hours until you wake up :lok::lok:

Don't let my join date fool you. I'm just as bad at this game as before.

Ansatsuken

Supreme
Kin
4,798💸
Kumi
649💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
why?

Good list, but why is TSQ town?
It's hard to explain. First he doesn't play like his usual self. But maybe he needs to be in character according to his role. And when looking at him I just feel like he is setting a trap for scum. The way he plays can look Scummy but he also looks very open. The town sign that I can find, he looks considerate and reasonable. Proof, he dropped his suspicion towards Ryu and Imp after he hear them and understand them. For me it feels like town retracting their suspicion on someone and not mafia.

Reactions: Rej

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, sorry for inactivity, I'm here for a few hours rn (about 5 or 6) but may be inactive tomorrow as I have a few things to take care of. Hope someone else is here during this time frame to discuss with me. This is where I am at atm:

Alright, so first off, Poison I feel is town by a gut feeling - she doesn't really seem at all like last game imo. I'll admit that her first posts when i read them seemed mostly fluff but the aggravation she has been showing feels towny.
Ansa I also feel is town for trying to solve and since I think their argument that poison doesnt want to tunnel as much is possibly scum indicative of poison - but I feel poison is different from this game in that she seems much more inclined to challenge these arguments than she did last game. In conclusion I feel this is TvT.

Elmage was able to /In on death note game at night but hasn't done much else - giving some benefit of doubt for their explanation that they had an interview project to do today but until i see more from them they have fallen to a null leaning scum read.

Luk is all over the place like last game, not sure what to make of them. I found it odd they switched to saying their town read on me on my intro was a joke after I explained why I think it isnt AI since I had a scummier intro last game and was still town.

I liked X's response to people saying that they were inactive - felt genuine to me. Slight town lean here

beeboat was town before but has since dropped to a null read, dont like how after i responded to their suspicions on me (pretty much immediately after they gave them) they didnt reconsider or question me further about it - and seems to be less active now

TSQ in contrast had a good reason to vote me I feel but after my explanation has reconsidered their vote. Slight town lean here.

Rej is pretty much same as I mentioned before - good solving, town lean.

Alice I am also town leaning by a hunch.

Others I am still reading/null on for right now.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Toujo's entrance in post #288 showed a more free discourse than in the other game. I need to read more but still, i liked it.

Side note: @Toujo this editor is indeed taking the post you are preparing no matter how many windows you open, and i often loose my work with it. Use a notepad to save quotes and return to them when you have time.

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No scum reads @ Imp?
Elmage is closest to scum reading I have - feel like I need to wait for them to be active and they only made about 3 posts thus far. But their /in to the death note event and nothing further than that felt odd for me.
Reason I am not scum leaning them completely is they said they had interview project which felt like a valid excuse to me. I still need to see more.