Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i was catching up on the thread and i cant stop drooling over the cake in your sig .. why you gotta make me crave cake :t-t:
You can disable the sigs to avoid to be distracted by them. Somewhere in settings.

Nice to play with you, Toujo said this is your 3rd game, can you tell me your favourite alignament and role (not related to this game) and how do you aproach a mafia game in general?

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Extending the day has never been a role and it makes no sense as a role.

If it would be a role, it's almost always a >rand town role.
This is wrong, we had these kind of abilities recently. Allowing night talk or increasing DP by 24 hours. If not on AB then we had it on TB.

You are a bit goofy, yea but its part of your play that I have accepted now.
Altho I'd say you were rather less goofy in the previous game.. Seem even less goofy now.
I can't emphasize more that the reason behind that is the Short Time Work and how it allows me to go more all out. Plus with each game I get more used to playing.

/////////////////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////////

I'd like a small and neat read list from the following players, town and scum leans/candidates or whatever lock reads you have:
@Aether9
@Ansatsuken
@Tigerrr in the woods
@Poison chan
@Thestatusquo

I will follow up in the course of the day.

Reactions: Poison and -PK-

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Alright, there was a reason why I posted in both the sign-up and in the game thread about my activity not being the same as it was last game, and quite frankly, I knew this was going to happen, that I'd be under suspicion for not being as active as the last game. Last game, I was home alone for three weeks and work was slow, so I had all the time and energy in the world to dedicate to the game. Now, I'm working a different job that sucks up a lot of time and my energy so you're just not going to get the 500+ posts I had in the last game. I'm frustrated now because this is the fourth or fifth time I've been accused or suspected because I'm not playing like I was before, and besides, that was only a single game. So, if people are going to keep coming at me for not playing like I was last game, then there's really no other response I have other than to respond them to this post.
This makes sense.