Kin
1,390💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok F Luke honestly. -_-
I.m too lazy to proper iso him and tey to make sense og his aproach to this game
He has some nice posts that make him look towny to me and somen of them like where he is aggresive. Well I don.t get where that comes from. Would he purposefully be so aggressive as scum?

Here’s Jonny is just townie. Cannot deny it.
@Imperfection

Huge upgrade to lay game’s intro.
Here you say he.s town and then further you say the read was a joke. Weird but okei
I’m obviously town you stupid obtuse ****. What the **** are you thinking!? You have the IQ of a fucking butterfly on meth. Jfc. Your stupidity make me want to drown myself. Go back to nursery you dumb twat.
Very toxic. I don.t get why would toj be like this.
Shut up, idiot.
Again toxic
I shouldn’t be alive for too long.
Why?
Do you not think I’d be announcing myself as town leader in every other post?
That.s funny. I could see town luke post that
Love how you commented that Poison’s post was a whole lot of nothing yet this was as well.
This also town Luke unless you are using your confrontation with toujo from previous game here. That would be a bit far fethced.
Stop your mouth spilling bullshit and give your arse a chance. I’ve already told you I have no read on Ansa, Christ almighty. Do you read a damn thing you’re told. Ever? Sheesh. Also I’d put you as scum cause you’re scummy af.
Again toxic. Is it you trying to roleplay someone or what? I can.t get my mind around it.
Again. One sentence that sums up these 2 paragraphs.
geela like you last game
I can quote all my posts which are different from last game if you want.
Confronting, good
So like. Most of the time, townies are natural. Sometimes there are cunts that think about what they’re saying (imagine) anyways. That’s the town natural. Then there’s the scum natural. This is rare. Most scum think about what they’re saying. So like they respond later but you and TSQ were in the moment so it was hard for you to take time to respond. That’s why you bullshitted it quickly and made a dog’s dinner out of it.
I like this also.

Besides your weird toxic approach I am kinda leaning you town here. Not sire if it.s ths right thing to do but i.ll jump the gun.

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok F Luke honestly. -_-
I.m too lazy to proper iso him and tey to make sense og his aproach to this game
He has some nice posts that make him look towny to me and somen of them like where he is aggresive. Well I don.t get where that comes from. Would he purposefully be so aggressive as scum?

Here you say he.s town and then further you say the read was a joke. Weird but okei

Very toxic. I don.t get why would toj be like this.

Again toxic

Why?

That.s funny. I could see town luke post that

This also town Luke unless you are using your confrontation with toujo from previous game here. That would be a bit far fethced.

Again toxic. Is it you trying to roleplay someone or what? I can.t get my mind around it.
geela like you last game

Confronting, good

I like this also.

Besides your weird toxic approach I am kinda leaning you town here. Not sire if it.s ths right thing to do but i.ll jump the gun.
So like. Why is any of this scummy? IK you’re not saying it is but you’re alluding to it which annoys me.

-PK-

Veteran
Kin
797💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fluff one. Cool.

Yeah p 8 is all about me!

Bad post shading the person who is easy to shade cause others are doing the same, by saying there's literally nothing, and it seems right after Toujo 's post on me, kinda makes me feel that your post was kinda based on his post. No one else caught your eye except for me and luk? Also it is weird cause you did not actu give reads but just mentioned two players.

Not at all something worth of counting as helping the game to move forward. It's rather out of this game except for the write up reply which again ain't much.

You can definitely be busy with irl stuff but you can still give reads and not just lurk all the time. You seem to lay very low and trying not to get attention.

SoulKiller's post or rather his interactions with you somehow gives me bad vibes too.

I'll keep my vote on you for the time being would love to see how you approach the game.

Vote lynch : PK
Why would I be giving reads that early in the game when I haven't even interacted with anyone?

Also that last post you quoted was in reply to Ryu who asked me a question.

Honestly Poison I think you don't read people's posts properly and just push stupid logic /agenda against them.
You said I targetted you when it was easy?
Bruh give me a break. Only Ansa was arguing with you at that point. You weren't even in the limelight at that point.. That has come later when Gomes and Aether have jumped on your wagon outta nowhere.

Also not only do you fail to read posts properly you like putting words into other people's mouths. Interpret shit wrong and then accuse them of doing stuff that they haven't.
I don't know if its you being scum or that I find your playstyle annoying.

Also how is it bad shading?
Didn't you try to fluff around in the last game and you ended up being scum anyway?
So how is my point moot?

Also lmao that you came up with the SK and PK buddies theory again. Its like Deja Vu of Alice's game.
You tunneled me so hard devoid of logic and i was town.

Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it Poison.

Reactions: Sagebee and Poison

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

beeboat

Kin
129💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Luk why do you feel defensive?
I feel like your bothered by the fact your being pushed and I don't particularly see why.

It's a low amount of pressure I feel like you could easily be shrugging off.

TheLukundo

Veteran
Kin
1,235💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Luk why do you feel defensive?
I feel like your bothered by the fact your being pushed and I don't particularly see why.

It's a low amount of pressure I feel like you could easily be shrugging off.
No comment but Ik I am defensive. Apologies and no apologies. You’re welcome for the vague af response.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images
very bad

Ima eat some pizza while waiting.
yo bro you should try some of this
You must be registered for see images
is this all you have to say? alright

Votelynch: Alice
I think Alice is town.
town
imp
X
luk
rej

scum
poison
gomes
alice

tsq, naomi and ryu arent looking good as well

others are mostly null
Tell me more about Imp and X, so I can understand your view on them.
And let's see what happens with Alice this DP, the rest I can agree without questioning.