Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lean town rn:
Alice
Ryu
Poison still
Maybe I could trust Rej for now also

Maybe Luke if I overlook his aggression.

Scum lean: all the inactives + wanna see more before naming them here

@Votelynch: Gomes

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Did Imp reacted to this post already..? @Imperfection
Yep, this was my response

Well I did find it odd though, if I didnt make that clear enough I'm sorry lol. Luk saying I was clear town because my intro was townier than last game - when I was town - was odd to me because it shows that whether I make a scummy or towny introduction doesnt matter and I can still be either alignment.

It felt like tmi, but I also thought that it is possible that Luk could be town and just has a flawed reason to town read me and I wanted to point it out but not much else. It didnt make me want to immediately scumread him either, because his read could also come from the fact that he might feel that as scum I'd have a more awkward introduction rather than my gif intro which makes me seem more relaxed than anything and unlike last game it doesnt feel like I'm trying to force the idea that I'm town.

Luk I feel his mind goes all over the place and I really dont disbelieve that he couldve just town read me immediately for that reason.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
No I.m not gonna take my honesty somewhere else. It.s here. If you don.t like it why don.t you go somewhere else?

I do have what to defend and I don't mind being aggressive with you. So upfront I.m gonna do my best to take a piece of you if you.re gonna come for my role.

I can.t say that I know how to read you SK :( cause I don.t
How can I go somewhere else if we are stuck in this same room?

Damn, i mean it's fine I like it when people are aggressive, and why do you assume I am coming after you or your role? unless you are scum ofc.

It's fine maybe ask some tips from Michelle, apparently she knows how to read me now.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Page 16 is livelier
That's how one finds good and bad cherries. Bad cherries are sour and good cherries are sweet. Sweet like the pineapple on my pizza.
Nice comparison if i look at it mafia related... but looks like you don't know how delicious are the sour cherries, they are a distinct type of cherries, i'd say the bad cherries are the unripped or rotten ones :whistling:
Weird filler
You should understand it, why do you think is weird?
I called your post as CWAC is because I think you're posting for the sake of posting. You're not posting your thoughts after you have fully understand the post you wanted to reply to.
I agree with this idea.
Lol is this some role ability to avoid the ladies or something.
I doubt this tbh
@Poison chan You need to reduce the amount of irrelevant stuff in your posts. It is very distracting to read specially when you make so many posts with some of them being very long as well.
I honestly really wanted to vote you just because of the amount of BS in your posts.
I will put PK in my town leans for complaining about irrelevant stuff in posts.
Wow I'm speechless after reading my part. This is shading+false accusation+made up things at it finest.

Clearly you're really desperate to have me as one of your scum read. An easy one at that too. I mean Targeting the less active player. How sure are you that less active player like me or X is scum?
I don't know what to think about TSQ at the moment.
Angelus posed like usual, nothing weird pings in his posts until now. I think scum!Angelus would pull out from the sleeve a read for Ted.

Activity is NAI, and i was myself inactive, so Poison should consider me in this boat too i think.

• Wow
Reactions: Rej

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Elmage is closest to scum reading I have - feel like I need to wait for them to be active and they only made about 3 posts thus far. But their /in to the death note event and nothing further than that felt odd for me.
Reason I am not scum leaning them completely is they said they had interview project which felt like a valid excuse to me. I still need to see more.
I understand i lost the event smh

Elmage can make himself obvious town if he can play the game. Also I noticed him being inactive town in a pretty recent game outside the site.
I will not vote for Elmage until he shows up to play.

Reactions: Premfection

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's fine maybe ask some tips from Michelle, apparently she knows how to read me now
Let me read until you posted, i still didn't find your posts until page 17, and...
do you imply you town read me here, because only town would be trustable in answering about a read on you?
(no need to answer if you posted it somewhere)

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Okay back for sometime. Going to read from p 20.

Why is it all about 'SoulKiller' this page. :rage:

No. You are just so boring that you do the same thing every game. Sigh.

How dare you vote Gomes before me? And why did you vote that tiny little Mario? @Gomes tell him! I didn't even tunnel you yet.

Actually,

@Gomes what the hell are you doing? You didn't even making enough posts, you are definitely off from that game. At least you still made posts which were scummy but posts showed your interest to solve the game.

Come play the game.

He is gomesss

Or are you purposefully spelling it wrong so it won't get counted?

Did you just call my posts a wall of China?

What are your wallies then that I expect you to post sooner or later?

What are those?

Reactions: -PK-

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why is SoulKiller not being The regular SoulKiller who goes really hard on people from early on?
define "going hard on people early on"

You sure scum! TSQ won't be able to post those?
compared to all his previous posts before the one he quoted. Yes it put him in a better image.

I replied to this to Toujo.
I read it and lost few brain cells in the process.

Tbh, my gut says SK can easily be scum buddy with PK. Guts for now.

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,030💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hold my hand and pray I'm town
btw, I havent read any of ansa vs poison, someone give whats going on there?
Aether can be my second wolf read.
fine but where not in the case where to lynch someone just cause of policy lynch are we
I'm back and catching up. P 13 - p 14

So basically Tiger, TSQ caught your attention but they are still null?

You are town reading Me, Luk and Ansa? If that's true then what do you think about our interactions so far, Ansa has been scum reading me, I have been town reading him, Luk is uh? @TheLukundo how are you seeing me and Ansa? What alignment would you give each of us?

Also, Imp is town to you.

Okay, so just tell me about your Towns and how you got the town reads?

I'm surprised to see a lot of nulls and no scums but 3 towns in your list. And would Alice be a different faction called Alice? Or would you put her in some faction or in null?

Ohh really? So why don't you give me some AI examples from other players. And what do you consider AI to be exact, I mean what do you expect an post to be AI?

Quite easily you are forimg all those reads rej.

Aah, so easy! How come we never do it so easily. Why don't you give us all reasons for each of their green ticks in your list?

Are you town reading him? Is that what you want to say here?

If the Sith Gang is indeed the scum gang, Rej is most likely to be a scum?!? But tbh Rej would fit a jester, althou Oreki joked about my role being a potential jester before, and I've threatened him enough, so I hope he changed that UwU
Looking forward for your input Mich.

Also I don't see how RPing the role will do any good to town. Just saying this in general for everyone who is thinking about it.
Only beebot and rej are null.
You vs ansa vs Luk looks like town on town violence.
Anyway I'm saying you guys are town I'm just saying you leaning town you guys trying to solve the game does it mean you def town? No.

Alice I'm reading town
*I am not saying you guys are town
This post from PK for some reasons is entertaining me. GTH, PK comming in seems towny
Love how you commented that Poison’s post was a whole lot of nothing yet this was as well.
The law requires me to.
Poison catching up looks a little better than previous posts. If she can keep it short she may catch my attention in a positive way.
Still i don't trust the WU analysis, it distracts attention from the thread

Aether is not AI in these posts but my mindmeld with him about the interaction Ansa/Poison exists

For Tigerr, RPing may be fun and is not AI. If well made, it may be in town's benefit

Rej came like me at a PK towny based on the same idea :cheers:

Ryu made good points there.
Luke hides his behaviour behind a law?
You must be registered to see images

Reactions: Rej

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Waiting on @SoulKiller 'enlightening' walls. Unless he forgot to pay the electricity bill.

I.ve looked through Luke.s post. I.ll be back with the conclusion.

Gomes and Emily are way way too silent. ._. Dissapointing no matter the Al.
I never said I will be making enlightening walls, I said if i make walls they are usually eye opening and enlightening.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why are you answering this for him. ARE YOU HIS LAWYER? I need his answer not yours. Thank YOU.

VOTELYNCH : Ansatsuken
There I voted.
I find this post quite funny and very hypocrite of you because you are doing something similar, read your post down below.

I will not let you guys Lynch Poison.
I let it happened last game because my antenna received Scummy signals from her... Not this time around. :super:

Thanks to whoever prolonged the DP.. I can take a nap today.

@Elmage G Ace my favorite Mafia dude. I do hope you're just busy irl and not Randed as scum for this vuoto voce.
Are you poison lawyer alice? defending her to oblivion? what happens if she actually flips scum tho? then what?