Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*as i see Damon Salvatore helping me. i quckly summoned another realm..*

Damon Salvatore, ill deal with the flying guard.

*as i see enemy flying i quickly use my wings..*

You must be registered for see images

*i fly in air and follows enemy and then use..*
Ninpou • Fuusajin is a Ninjutsu technique used by the Sand ninja Temari. Using her fan, Temari will blow a strong current which will cover the surrounding area in dust. This dust will serve to loosen the footing for any opponent who walks nearby.

note: im not using fan. im using my wing to do this.

*seeing you fall*

*i fly back to the ground*

and i summoned my other animal realm.

then i ordered him to summoned my asura and naraka realm (that is far)

and... animal realm summoned

first.

the rhino will hit and run falcon

the scond one

this will also hit falcon.

the third one.

this birdy is for enemy just incase she is alive. *the bird flies*

the fourth one is for me!

*jumps in the Giant Chameleon* *invisible

goodluck in finding me :D.

my other two asura andnaraka will attack falcon.

so, falcon.. try and dodge that..

Last edited:

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Use my Kekei Bankai Ability (NOTE: I'm callin it ScorpV) to locate hisyam and my FTG to*

*RASENGAN BARAGGE on the Cameleon and you inside it*

"You are spitting blood, hisyaam"

~hisyam~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Use my Kekei Bankai Ability (NOTE: I'm callin it ScorpV) to locate hisyam and my FTG to*

*RASENGAN BARAGGE on the Cameleon and you inside it*

"You are spitting blood, hisyaam"

*as i see you with one of my animals doing handseal*

i know your going to use FTG.

*when you use rasegan barrage..*

my animal realm quickly summoned

pain has the ability to summon many creatures. One such creature is this giant panda, which has the ability to harden its body to create a defensive shield.

which gives me time to jump and use...

Katon • Gouryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

i know its gonna hit my chamaleon but. no choice..*when i was in air*

i do some handseals and..

Kage Bunshin is a Jounin level Ninjutsu technique. When Naruto stole the scroll of seals, he learned this technique as well. The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin.

i create a 2 clones with wings.

Last edited:

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*as i see you with one of my animals doing handseal*

i know your going to use FTG.

*when you use rasegan barrage..*

my animal realm quickly summoned

pain has the ability to summon many creatures. One such creature is this giant panda, which has the ability to harden its body to create a defensive shield.

which gives me time to jump and use...

Katon • Gouryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

i know its gonna hit my chamaleon but. no choice..*when i was in air*

i do some handseals and..

Kage Bunshin is a Jounin level Ninjutsu technique. When Naruto stole the scroll of seals, he learned this technique as well. The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin.

i create a 2 clones with wings.
My Rasengan Barrage crushes your Panda (please, correct your post) and seeing your Katon, I walk and jump on your chameleon! Being in Sage Mode, I use Frog Kumite to dodge your Katon by jumping high using your poor chamaleon as trampolin! I, then concentrate my chakra in my legs to stand on a wall/tree!

*Kage Bunshin No Jutsu*

I make two clones and stare you and your clone, sensing the wind of a challenge blowing along with the smell of a chamaleon barbecue, waiting you to make a move!

Last edited:

~hisyam~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
My Rasengan Barrage crushes your Panda (please, correct your post) and seeing your Katon, I walk and jump on your chameleon! Being in Sage Mode, I use Frog Kumite to dodge your Katon by jumping high using your poor chamaleon as trampolin! I, then concentrate my chakra in my legs to stand on a wall/tree!

*Kage Bunshin No Jutsu*

I make two clones and stare you and your clone, sensing the wind of a challenge blowing along with the smell of a chamaleon barbecue, waiting you to make a move!
*wings dissapear*
all 3 of my clones are winglesss.

*seeing you in sage mode. i quicly order the clones to do*

clone on the left.
Doton • Doryuudan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and create a dragon from the river of mud made after using the Doryuu Taiga technique. This dragon will then spew mud projectiles from its mouth.

clone on the left.

*do some handseals and*

Suiton • Suiryuuben is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. To utilize this technique, Shizuku will first be under the influence of Yomi's evil medically enhanced chakra. This will grant him Water chakra, which he will use to generate a whirling sphere of water. This sphere can then emit whips of water, which can seek out and impale his target.

the effects on water dragon.

and in the middle.

i will used...

Dai Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire element. Jiraiya will first gather the fire into his mouth and then spew a giant breath of fire constantly at his opponent.

and then i ordered my animal reallm to summoned all my 6 paths..

*do some hand seals and..*

i ordered my Preta Path to guard my back for FTG.

*deva path waits for kingscorp to make his move.*

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*wings dissapear*
all 3 of my clones are winglesss.

*seeing you in sage mode. i quicly order the clones to do*

clone on the left.
Doton • Doryuudan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals and create a dragon from the river of mud made after using the Doryuu Taiga technique. This dragon will then spew mud projectiles from its mouth.

clone on the left.

*do some handseals and*

Suiton • Suiryuuben is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. To utilize this technique, Shizuku will first be under the influence of Yomi's evil medically enhanced chakra. This will grant him Water chakra, which he will use to generate a whirling sphere of water. This sphere can then emit whips of water, which can seek out and impale his target.

the effects on water dragon.

and in the middle.

i will used...

Dai Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire element. Jiraiya will first gather the fire into his mouth and then spew a giant breath of fire constantly at his opponent.

and then i ordered my animal reallm to summoned all my 6 paths..

*do some hand seals and..*

i ordered my Preta Path to guard my back for FTG.

*deva path waits for kingscorp to make his move.*
*Summoning Technique*

I Summon Gamaken, Gamakichi and Gamatatsu!

I stand ontop Gamakichi and Gamatatsu and infuse my Wind Element Jutsu into both of them!
Gamaken rotates its sakazuki-like a shield to negate the Doton technique
Gamatatsu and Gamakichi then shoot a Suiton-Fuuton Bullets and a Katon Fuuton Collaboration Jutsu on your Dai Enden and Suiryuuben respectively! With this a big fume appears around me, blinding all your Paths!

After the fumes disappeared, I have my RasenShuriken ready to throw it at you!

Damon Salvatore

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I use my teleportation to teleport Preata path infront of the Rasenshuriken

Also i teleport Deva path in front of you and i do Shinra Tensei sending all of the Toads including you in the forest

Hisyam little help please :D

~hisyam~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I use my teleportation to teleport Preata path infront of the Rasenshuriken

Also i teleport Deva path in front of you and i do Shinra Tensei sending all of the Toads including you in the forest

Hisyam little help please :D
*pants*

*as i see damon i quickly do some hand seal and..*

the dog will deal with Gamakichi

and summons another two animal

*orders the rhino to hit gamaken and the ram to hit gamatatsu*

with that your toads are nowhere hear us.

*damons preta path is ready to suck the rasen shuriken. while ill do handseal*

Suiton • Mizuame Nabara is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, Izumo will expel a sticky liquid from his gullet. This liquid can cover approximately 20 square meters. If the target runs on top of the liquid, their feet will become glued to its sticky surface. If the ninja focuses chakra to their feet before touching the surface, they can hover above and move over it without hindrance. This allows Izumo or a comrade to charge and attack without fear of becoming bogged down as well.

*the liquids covered all on your side of the field.*

*as i do that. i do *

Raiton • Gian is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Lightning Element. After releasing his black Lightning elemental from his body, Kakuzu will use the spirit to release a strong bolt of electricity from its mouth. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

on the left. my clones do..

Katon • Goukakyuu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.

Katon jutsu such as this are seen as a rite of passage into adulthood for Uchiha clan members. Once the member can manipulate fire, they are finally recognized as no longer being a child.

on the right. my clones do a hand seal and..

Mizu no Tatsumaki is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the ninja. The water acts both as a barrier and attack mechanism. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious.

i ordered my asura path to..

*deva paths then waits for his turn.*

Last edited:

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am thrown by the Damon's Deva Path at 10 secs!

*still throws out the Rasenshuriken* (9 sec)

Suddenly, one of my clone uses FTG and gets behind the Damon's Preta Path

"This clone was created when the fumes were blinding The Path's sight! I Knew that your Preta Path will be moved against my RasenShuriken"

*My clone block Damon's Preta Path with the Shadow Technique before the RasenShuriken hits* (5 sec)

The RasenShuriken expands and disintegrates Damon's Preta Path who's unable to lift his hands for chakra absorbing along with your missiles and my clone! (4 sec)

I am falling into your sticky trap (3 sec)
*Uses FTG to escape and gets behind Damon's Deva Path* (2sec)

*Hit Rasengan Barrage on Damon Deva Path*(1 sec, thus still unable to use Shinra Tensei)

Sage Mode runs out but Damon's two path are gone! I turn back to you, hisyaam, hoping that no one will interfere us again

Damon Salvatore

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
As i see you attacking my paths i quickly order my animal path to summon Deva path near her.While she is looking at Preta path i see the clone behind it Deva path uses shinra Tensei again at your clones
Hisyam we are getting hammered Let's get serious :D

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As i see you attacking my paths i quickly order my animal path to summon Deva path near her.While she is looking at Preta path i see the clone behind it Deva path uses shinra Tensei again at your clones
Hisyam we are getting hammered Let's get serious :D
NO, I don't quite agree with you! Your Animal Path is quite far away, thus if he teleports Deva Path, the Preta Path will still be disintegrated as Shinra Tensei will not be enough (it's activated from too far)to repluse Rasenshuriken!

Damon Salvatore

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
NO, I don't quite agree with you! Your Animal Path is quite far away, thus if he teleports Deva Path, the Preta Path will still be disintegrated as Shinra Tensei will not be enough (it's activated from too far)to repluse Rasenshuriken!
I am not aiming at the Rasenshuriken.I am aiming at your clone.My preta path will take care for the it. :)

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I am not aiming at the Rasenshuriken.I am aiming at your clone.My preta path will take care for the it. :)
You're not understanding my point! The Animal Path was not teleported in the first post you made, hence it is quite far from the battle site! Subsequently, since you teleport your Deva Path, it goes where the Animal Path is (Far!!!)! Hence, a Shinra Tensei from that distance will not have great impact on my clone or my Rasenshuriken! You won't be able to use a very powerful Shinra Tensei also since 10 seconds are not over!

Damon Salvatore

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They are five and i understand you.I use Animal path to summon all the paths near her.Then I shut them down and I Use Chibaku Tensei On you

Hisyam dude after that you will be alone for some time cause i have to refill my strength

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They are five and i understand you.I use Animal path to summon all the paths near her.Then I shut them down and I Use Chibaku Tensei On you

Hisyam dude after that you will be alone for some time cause i have to refill my strength
Seeing you preparing the Chibaku Tensei, I use my FTG to come in front of you and restrain your hands by my Shadow Manipulation jutsu before you gain enough chakra concentration!

"Your hands are now wide open and immobile and so are your paths! You are unable to move yourself now since my Shadow Manipulation is too close to you! Your only chance is backup but they'll not be fast enough"

*Use my Strangle Jutsu to finish up with Deva PAth!*

Damon Salvatore

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
When you are infront of me i just use my teleportation jutsu to get awaythen i try the Chibaku tensei once more but this time i am behind so you won't see me that quick

Status
Not open for further replies.