Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*as i see Damon Salvatore helping me. i quckly summoned another realm..*

Damon Salvatore, ill deal with the flying guard.

*as i see enemy flying i quickly use my wings..*

You must be registered for see images

*i fly in air and follows enemy and then use..*
Ninpou • Fuusajin is a Ninjutsu technique used by the Sand ninja Temari. Using her fan, Temari will blow a strong current which will cover the surrounding area in dust. This dust will serve to loosen the footing for any opponent who walks nearby.

note: im not using fan. im using my wing to do this.

*seeing you fall*

*i fly back to the ground*

and i summoned my other animal realm.

then i ordered him to summoned my asura and naraka realm (that is far)

and... animal realm summoned

first.

the rhino will hit and run falcon

the scond one

this will also hit falcon.

the third one.

this birdy is for enemy just incase she is alive. *the bird flies*

the fourth one is for me!

*jumps in the Giant Chameleon* *invisible

goodluck in finding me :D.

my other two asura andnaraka will attack falcon.

so, falcon.. try and dodge that..
I already dealed with rhino and dog in my old posts then how did they come back...
And some of the realms were also taken care of then how could you keep summoning realm over and over.....(I dont mean to be offensive)Try to make it more realistic....

~hisyam~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I already dealed with rhino and dog in my old posts then how did they come back...
And some of the realms were also taken care of then how could you keep summoning realm over and over.....(I dont mean to be offensive)Try to make it more realistic....
O.O you dont get it???

my animal realm that is the one allready crushed. yeah. you allready deal with them. but. to be MORE REALISTIC (as you say)

i summoned my extra realm. that is i have 7 realm.

if you have any problem. just vm me.

here dude. ,my ability

Six Path of Pein
+ Original User ~ Six path of Pein
+ Consists of
- Possessed 7 body with 6 body in control
- Push and Pull ability
- Summoning mastered
- Chibaku Tensei
- Chakra Absorption
- Taijutsu mastered
- 5 Element mastered O_O
- Possessed missiling ability

Last edited:

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for the interruption...

I dont know what's going here, can someone please explain to me as I can see there are some difficulties in this match.

To Hisyam, yes you have 7 body (includes you) and have 6 body in control. Maybe I will just explain what it means...If maybe someone might get mistaken in this.

Okay first, for those who have this "Six path of Pein" ability..will be having 6 body in control. And what are this 6 body that they control? Is this one...

The 7th, is you...Just like in the Series..the 7th is Nagato himself, also the one who controlled the other 6. And this 7th, or You the user...has no any ability at all (no summoning, no absorb chakra, no nothing) , You are just the brain behind the 6 path of Pein.

Note: Any problems just VM me.

Last edited:

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When you are infront of me i just use my teleportation jutsu to get awaythen i try the Chibaku tensei once more but this time i am behind so you won't see me that quick
When I see you'r using your Teleportation Jutsu, I don't turn back and in split second seeing your shadow, uses my FTG Level 2!

*just as you're going to do your sign jutsu, I use Shadow Piercing Jutsu*

"You're mine! FTG Level 2 surpasses your Teleportation Jutsu!

Enemy

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*as i see Damon Salvatore helping me. i quckly summoned another realm..*

Damon Salvatore, ill deal with the flying guard.

*as i see enemy flying i quickly use my wings..*

*i fly in air and follows enemy and then use..*
Ninpou • Fuusajin is a Ninjutsu technique used by the Sand ninja Temari. Using her fan, Temari will blow a strong current which will cover the surrounding area in dust. This dust will serve to loosen the footing for any opponent who walks nearby.

note: im not using fan. im using my wing to do this.

*seeing you fall*

*i fly back to the ground*

and i summoned my other animal realm.

then i ordered him to summoned my asura and naraka realm (that is far)

and... animal realm summoned

first.

the rhino will hit and run falcon

the scond one

this will also hit falcon.

the third one.

this birdy is for enemy just incase she is alive. *the bird flies*

the fourth one is for me!

*jumps in the Giant Chameleon* *invisible

goodluck in finding me :D.

my other two asura andnaraka will attack falcon.

so, falcon.. try and dodge that..

*As I see you use the wind technique, I use Wood Release: Wood Locking Wall that protects me.*

*After that I run hide under the trees (remember? I made a forest here :p) and start looking for any of my team mates (And Yes, I forget the bird -.- just to give you an advantage later >.>)*

~hisyam~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*as damon leaves to replenish his power*

*i then ask the remaining path to attack kingscorp and the shadow is gone*

*4 of my realm them gurads damon until he gets away to replenish.*

*i then use..*

Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu is an advanced variation of the Kage Bunshin Ninjutsu technique which was banned by the First Hokage. This has not stopped many Jounin-level ninja from learning the technique however. Instead of creating several clones, several hundred clones are created. Like normal Kage Bunshin a ninja's chakra is split evenly among the clones when created.

The clones themself can utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clones finally disperse, any new knowledge they have gained is passed back to the original ninja and to any additional clones. This makes Tajuu Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. With the great number of clones in Tajuu Kage Bunshin, the ninja can effectively learn in a few weeks with a hundred clones what would take one ninja numerous years..

creates 6 clones.

*one of them uses..*

Suiton • Mizuame Nabara is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, Izumo will expel a sticky liquid from his gullet. This liquid can cover approximately 20 square meters. If the target runs on top of the liquid, their feet will become glued to its sticky surface. If the ninja focuses chakra to their feet before touching the surface, they can hover above and move over it without hindrance. This allows Izumo or a comrade to charge and attack without fear of becoming bogged down as well.

*seeing you stick to the ground.*

*4 of my clones sorrounds you and use...

Raiton • Shichuu Shibari is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Lightning Element. To utilize this technique, the ANBU member will form the needed hand seal. Four large earthen pillars will rise to surround the target summon. Lightning will then be unleashed to stun the target. This will be the second attack in an elemental trio used by the ANBU. First will be Fuuton • Kazekiri to cut and immobilize the target. Then Shichuu Shibari is used. Finally Doton • Otoshi Buta to imprison the summon in a gigantic sealed pot.

you will be stun.

*then i use..*

Katon • Gouryuuka no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja will expel dragon head fireballs at their opponent. These powerful fireballs can punch through concrete.

creates 5 fire dragon towards kingscorp.

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Since Damon teleported, I remained immobile and Sage Mode is back*

Seeing your sticky substance, I quickly release the exact amount of substance in my legs thanks to my ScorpV! I give a big Frog Kumite to your clone and it goes puff

Then, your 4 clone take place but I use my FTG to get behind one of them and slash it with a kunai! Since your technique requires 4 people, it no more can be activated!

*quickly uses my Shadow Peircing Jutsu to pierce and destroy your 3 clones*

Then I saw these 5 fire dragons and realise I will not be able to dodge all with FTG! So I use FTG to teleport the 5 dragons behind your Paths!

*quickly reuse FTG then to destoy your last clone*

"Anything better hisyaam and mind it, your 5 dragons are coming at you"

Damon Salvatore

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I use teleportation jutsu and teleport Preta Path infront of KingScorp

Then i use my teleportation jutsu again and teleport the Deva path behind King scorp

Then i Use Shinra Tensei to push you in Preta path's Hands
After That I summon the Giant Dog

And it starts to divide into 5 giant Dogs

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i use FTG and jump behind the dragons. then i reactivate my 3t sharingan

Wait..You cant used FTG since you dont have one. But you can use teleportation justu...:D

New Rule On Teleportation & FTG
Sorry that I need to change some rule in this both technique, but I have to if not this match will never finish.

+Teleportation Technique
~ You cant teleport to a place more than 2 meters away
~ Can only use 3 times in battle (from now)
~ Every time you used, you need to wait for 2 posts interval if you want to use it again
~ Making you body into "ghost" can only lasts for 5 second (Meaning after that post, your body will turn back into normal)
~ Will loses a large number of chakra every time you used​

+ Flying Thunder God
~ Can only use 2 times in battle (from now)
~ 2 posts interval (Meaning you can used it again after posting two posts)
~ The damages on the victim is very high (It is why I set 2 times as a limit)
~ Doesnt losses much chakra like the teleportation jutsu

Last edited:

Pineapple

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Wait..You cant used FTG since you dont have one. But you can use teleportation justu...:D

New Rule On Teleportation & FTG
Sorry that I need to change some rule in this both technique, but I have to if not this match will never finish.

+Teleportation Technique
~ You cant teleport to a place more than 2 meters away
~ Can only use 3 times in battle (from now)
~ Every time you used, you need to wait for 2 posts interval if you want to use it again
~ Making you body into "ghost" can only lasts for 5 second (Meaning after that post, your body will turn back into normal)
~ Will loses a large number of chakra every time you used​

+ Flying Thunder God
~ Can only use 2 times in battle (from now)
~ 2 posts interval (Meaning you can used it again after posting two posts)
~ The damages on the victim is very high (It is why I set 2 times as a limit)
~ Doesnt losses much chakra like the teleportation jutsu
isnt FTG included with teleportation?

Pineapple

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No! Only Akatsuki Powers for you! Reread the rules
oh ok. so then....
i still activate 3t sharingan... and i use water style: bullets (the one gamabunta used aigast gaara in the oro invade konoha arc) to extinguish the dragons and i use water style: sensing rain and water syte: demonic mist (the one zabuza used i forgot the name xd ) so i can still know where u are (altho i have sharingan :p) now you cant see where i/my team is :p

Status
Not open for further replies.