Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There is no way for u to create that much!

Unless, u must be eating something that u never share to me :mad:

*Activate MS*

Come here! I got some art to show :cool: Forget about the tail, I dont know what happened to the guard xd

electro

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*Hears explosions outside*

What the hell? Oh its probably just the surround sound.... I have surround sound, right?

*Returns to playing ps3*

(ALSO- when we get to tha part where ya fight me, explain who is coming, and what has happened please! and what the place looks like, or do I get to say what it looks like? So uh... yeah. ^_^)

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah...yeah..Because of you, all our men is dead! >_> Come one we still have job to do.

Lets attack the tail !!

*Enters the temple, and go up to the stairs and saw Uchiha Steven play CoD: Black Ops O_O*

Hey, we just kill your guards >:D Well, we should have call you that we want to come here. But there is no time...to have a chit chat :D

*Activates MS (well, I already activated it before coming here) and Amaterasu-ed you!*

You must be registered for see images

electro

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(By tha way, when fighting me, plz dont use pics, cuz my computer does not let me see pictures fo some reason.. I do see certain pics but most of them I cannot see.)

Hmm...

*I see fallen with his MS on and I immediately know he is dangerous. Getting outta his sight was the best thing ta do. sooo..I turn into sand and quickly strafe to my right, dodging the black flames. (if you have ever seen gaara on uns2 do his dash where he turns to sand, thats what I just did) After dodging the flames and still moving, I change my hands back to normal and make a hand-sign*

Shadow clone jutsu..

*2 clones are made, not moving and side by side lookin at fallen. One spits out a larger than normal fire ball and the other creates 8 paper balls filled with sand that are floating high in the air. I turn back to normal as the fire ball should hit you and activate my 3 tomoe sharingan*

I had to stop playing black-ops... you are going to DIE! :mad:
(Hope that is legible...or something.)xd

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Alright no picture :D)

*Sees you trying to dodge my amaterasu. I quickly do some handseals and do chidori stream, charges the whole floor with lightning chidori O_O Which the lightning eventually spread the whole place, making you immobile. Also, prevent you to make two clones. I then disconnect my chidori to the floor, disactivate the jutsu and perform another handseals...

Which I make one clone (Clone A) and one explosive clone (Clone B). Side by side. Clone B charge all the way to you, while the Clone A stand beside me do chidori sharp spear, thrusting you. As the one approached you nearer, it goes

Boom!*

Take that. Your 1 tail is mine and also your Black Ops :overjoy:

electro

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
(Alright no picture :D)

*Sees you trying to dodge my amaterasu. I quickly do some handseals and do chidori stream, charges the whole floor with lightning chidori O_O Which the lightning eventually spread the whole place, making you immobile. Also, prevent you to make two clones. I then disconnect my chidori to the floor, disactivate the jutsu and perform another handseals...

Which I make one clone (Clone A) and one explosive clone (Clone B). Side by side. Clone B charge all the way to you, while the Clone A stand beside me do chidori sharp spear, thrusting you. As the one approached you nearer, it goes

Boom!*

Take that. Your 1 tail is mine and also your Black Ops :overjoy:
Lightning..

*I am still sand, so I simply do a jump... or start to fly? I dont know, I just get off the ground, and land on a paper wall that is made horizontally so that I can stand on it. it is about 7 feet off the ground. After turning back to normal, I see that your clones have been made, and one uses chidori sharp spear, so I simply use wind element, by spitting out a large ball of air, like shukaku does when he fights naruto.. which stops the attack. Your other clone is still running so I make a large paper ball filled with sand, about the size of a soccer ball. I throw it at the clone.*

Explosive sand!

*The sand explodes and the paper around it also explodes, cuz they were exploding tags. Killing the explosive clone before it gets to me which makes a large explosion. The ball creates a large amount of smoke very quickly, blocking your sight. I activate 3 tomoe, and a large arm of sand replaces my right arm.*

Shukakus.. arm!

*I thrust it forward, and the arm streches out through the smoke which hits you and crashes you back down the stairs*

Give up fool! Even with the MS, ya cant beat meh!

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lightning..

*I am still sand, so I simply do a jump... or start to fly? I dont know, I just get off the ground, and land on a paper wall that is made horizontally so that I can stand on it. it is about 7 feet off the ground. After turning back to normal, I see that your clones have been made, and one uses chidori sharp spear, so I simply use wind element, by spitting out a large ball of air, like shukaku does when he fights naruto.. which stops the attack. Your other clone is still running so I make a large paper ball filled with sand, about the size of a soccer ball. I throw it at the clone.*

Explosive sand!

*The sand explodes and the paper around it also explodes, cuz they were exploding tags. Killing the explosive clone before it gets to me which makes a large explosion. The ball creates a large amount of smoke very quickly, blocking your sight. I activate 3 tomoe, and a large arm of sand replaces my right arm.*

Shukakus.. arm!

*I thrust it forward, and the arm streches out through the smoke which hits you and crashes you back down the stairs*

Give up fool! Even with the MS, ya cant beat meh!
Oh ho, I underestimated you Mr. 1 tail

*Sees you throws the smoke bomb covering the whole place with smoke. Though, It doesnt prevents me to see you and your plan, as I can see via my sharingan. I then scan your chakra and saw one tailed kyubi starts to flow your hand, assuming that you already activate your kyubi or shikaku hand! O.O*

*I quickly put you in genjutsu, or in other words Tsukuyomi since you have probably looked into my eye earlier before. Now there is no way you can use your shukaku hand to attack me. And since you are now under my illusion...I use ...

You must be registered for see images

well I hope u can see how it looks...so that u can get a better idea.

while my clone B which in the actual world, stabbed you at the back without your awareness. *

Man this is wicked than Black Ops :D

Status
Not open for further replies.