Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
*sees the Water Style fog and activates my ScorpV*

I sense Deva path behind and he pushes me toward his Preta Path! Seeing that, I activate my ScorpV Genjutsu to let him miscalculate the way I'm being pushed! I escaped being sucked my chakra! Suddenly, I sense a great chakra being on the point to explode and sees that Deidara' going to explode with my ScorpV! I use my FTG to go back to my squad's base which is located kilometres away!

Papaya and Damon, you both use your Teleportation jutsu once! I used it once also but you consumed quite much chakra. I think you better use it again to get away from Sexy Tendo's explosion cause you might hit hard xd!

Hot.Tendo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sorry, I escaped! Thanks myself for having chose FTG as ability but Sexy Tendo, have you escaped you?
hah!! that was only a clay clone... I just used my paper techniques to make him eat 600 billion explosive tags(don't ask how he ate them all <_< ) instead of making them last 10 minutes... I made the 600 billion explosive tags explode at once!! muahahaha!!

*while you escaped, my real deidara covered by Konan's papers are both saved and deidara was preparing to make a Clay cheetah!!, clay cheetah runs towards you when you reappeared*

KATSU!!!!!!! >:3

Last edited:

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hah!! that was only a clay clone... I just used my paper techniques to make him eat 600 billion explosive tags(don't ask how he ate them all <_< ) instead of making them last 10 minutes... I made the 600 billion explosive tags explode at once!! muahahaha!!

*while you escaped, my real deidara covered by Konan's papers are both saved and deidara was preparing to make a Clay cheetah!!, clay cheetah runs towards you when you reappeared*

KATSU!!!!!!! >:3
O_O What on Earth are you doing man! O.O

Ahh damn! It is just a false alarm :D ... You can continue your battle back guys :cool:

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Can I join since this fight took almost a couple of days :pwease:

Also, let start the fight from where u guys stopped

---------------------------------------------

~Falcon~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seing C0 in action..........i order Scorp, Enemy and ~reaper~ to flee and then use...

(Shukaku No Tate) - Shukaku`s Shield
Type: Defense
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 20
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A huge statue of Shukaku that is made from the hardest minerals and is impossible to break into.

You must be registered for see images

*shukaku takes almost all the damage and as a user of technique i also took some damage*

Shukaku disappear and
You must be registered for see images

"Im at my limit, i leave the rest to you Guys " ;)

electro

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
OK- so I know im not in this fight but i am the jinchurikii so I should post something...mostly because I just feel like it... meh

~It has been a while and I am bored~

*Is playing ps3*

HEY! GET OVER HERE gymnastictoast94! If you dont shoot this guy right now im going to d-

*Dies*

F***! I JUST DIED! OK, now im going to get my guards to come to your house, and literally kill you! Wait... where are my guards?

*Looks to left... and to right.. but nothing*

Eh, I dont care.. I dont even think they like me.. one of them even unplugged my ps3! I was so close to beating that mission too! Screw them! Imma keep playing and not care!

*Keeps playing while not caring*

O_O

Bruce Banner

Legendary
Kin
64💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Oasis
Orgin: Hidden Leaf Village