0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
AKATSUKI FC RP

Powered by the

What is this all about?

This is some kind of event where everyone in our club can take part and will be doing RP. So how is this RP going to look like? In this RP, we will be working as a team, just like how Akatsuki Organization do their jobs in the series. We will be making a mission or maybe capture the Jinchuriki and all this fun stuff! There will a leader, the one that will be moderating and leading this RP otherwise this thread will be messed up. As for starting, there will be a table that will be consists of members name that are going to take part followed by their desired abilities. Each of you that wanted to take part in this, is able to choose your own abilitis but only two no more than that. (Meaning that, no member will be possessing three or more abilities in this RP.)

Note: Well, it seems that the application had already closed. You can take part in the RP if you want, but please VM me. (Just dont do it here :eek:.)

Requirement
+ Only Akatsuki FC member can take part in this event.
+ There will be no ranks limit.
+ Everyone can take part only if you're a member of this club.
+ To be a member please apply at the thread. (please don't make it here.)
+ To take part in this RP, please filled this form.
PHP:
~I wish to take part~

Name: (example; user1)
Origin: (example; Leaf Village ~ Please dont make it Japanese :( )
Desired abilities: (please choose two; Uchiha ability/Sharingan/Rinnegan/Six path of Pein/Rain 
elements/Paper technique/Curse Mark/Jashin ability/Explosive Clay/Puppet/Swordsmen of the Mist ability/Lightning Element/All-elements-mastered ability/Telerportation Jutsu.)
A few words about yourself: (It can be anything.)

Rules
+ Taking part in this RP can be only take part with only two techniques (Is a MUST to take two)
+ No more than two technique can be used.
+ You can only choose two techniques that were already provided. This prevents from choosing a technique that are not used before in the Akatsuki (For example: Nara ability is disallowed since it never exist in the Akatsuki organization.)
+ This is a serious RP, so please make it serious.
+ No simple or short RP, (like for example: *Takes out clay and throws it at you*)
+ You're not allowed to RP in this thread if your name is not in the table (The table below).
+ To get your name in, please fill the form as the regulations had said above.
+ No spamming or off-topic post in this
+ Please obey and follow the Leader's order/command.
+ If there is a question please do it in vm or pm, or maybe at the thread.
+ Please be reminded when choosing two techniques, make it wise as there will be no changing technique

Technique And Abilities Updated (Pls See!)

About the technique and ability

(Updated Ability is in Red)

Uchiha Ability
+ Original User ~ Itachi Uchiha/Madara Uchiha/Sasuke Uchiha
+ Consists of
- Fire element mastered
- 3 Tomoe Sharingan
- Genjutsu mastery
- Taijutsu mastered

Sharingan Ability

+ Original User ~ Itachi Uchiha/Madara Uchiha/Sasuke Uchiha
+ Consists of
- 3 tomoe Sharingan
- Mengokyou Sharingan mastered
- Genjutsu mastered
- Possessed Ameterasu, Tsukayomi, Susano'o..etc
- Able to copy opponent Jutsu or Element O_O
- Fire element mastered

New Rule: If you activated 5 times of your MS, you will go blind.

Rinnegan
+ Original User ~ Pein/Nagato
+ Consists of
- Push and Pull ability (Chibaku tensei, universal pull..etc)
- Summoning mastered (Able to summon animal)
- Ability to see chakra
- Rain element mastered

Six Path of Pein

+ Original User ~ Six path of Pein
+ Consists of
- Possessed 7 body with 6 body in control
- Push and Pull ability
- Summoning mastered
- Chibaku Tensei
- Chakra Absorption
- Taijutsu mastered
- 5 Element mastered O_O
- Possessed missiling ability​

Rain element
+ Original User ~ Pein
+ Consists of
- Rain element mastered
- Able to sense and detect chakra movement by using the rainwater ability
- Water Element Mastered

Paper Technique

+ Original User ~ Konan
+ Consists of
- Able to do Paper justu (such as Paper clone.)​

Curse Mark
+ Original User ~ Sasuke Uchiha, Kabuto (or maybe Oro)
+ Consists of
- More chakra
- Ability to summon snake
- Physical Ability such as Taijutsu increases
- Lightning Element Expert

Jashin Ability
+ Original User ~ Hidan
+ Consists of
- Able to use Jashin Justu
- Immortality​

Explosive Clay
+ Original User ~ Deidara
+ Consists of
- Able to use clay such as c1,c2..etc
- Able to make explosive stuff such as bird.. etc
- Possessed two mouths at each pair of hand​

Puppetry
+ Original user ~ Sasori
+ Consists of
- Have puppet in control
- Human Puppetry (Able to make a puppet of a person and possessed the ability of the person)
- Self-Puppet (Can't die unless the chakra source is destroyed)​
- Fire & Earth Elements Mastered

Swordsmen of the Mist Ability

+ Original User ~ Kisame Hoshigaki
+ Consists of
- Possessed a special kind of sword
- Water element mastered
- Able to do Water jutsu
- Have more chakra​

Lightning Element
+ Original User ~ Sasuke Uchiha
+ Consists of
- Lightning element mastred
- Able to do Lightning justu
- Able to do chidori
- Able to do Kirin​

All-elements-mastered ability
+ Original user ~ Kakuzu (or maybe Pein)
+ Consists of
- Fire element with jutsu mastered
- Water element with jutsu mastered
- Earth element with jutsu mastered
- Lightning element with jutsu mastered
- Wind element with justu mastered​

Telerportation Jutsu

+ Original User ~ Madara/Tobi
+ Consists of
- Able to do Teleport technique (Note: Cant Teleport 2m+)​
- Able to let people pass through
- 5 element mastered

The RP Table

Code:
|[COLOR="Red"]Member's Name[/COLOR]|__________|[COLOR="DarkOrchid"] Rank[/COLOR]|__________ |[COLOR="SeaGreen"]Origin[/COLOR]|__________ |[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Desired Abilities[/COLOR]|_________________
1)[COLOR="Red"]FallenUchiha [/COLOR]          [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Jounin[/COLOR]          [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Leaf Villlage[/COLOR]          [COLOR="RoyalBlue"] Sharingan Ability & Lightning Element[/COLOR]
2)[COLOR="Red"]Miyako Uchiha[/COLOR]          [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]S-Jounin[/COLOR]          [COLOR="seaGreen"]Leaf Village[/COLOR]          [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Explosive Clay & Curse Mark[/COLOR]
3)[COLOR="Red"]Egdvdfz[/COLOR]              [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Chuunin [/COLOR]          [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Sand Village[/COLOR]          [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Puppetry & Paper technique[/COLOR]
4)[COLOR="Red"]Papaya[/COLOR]                 [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Chuunin[/COLOR]          [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Leaf Village[/COLOR]          [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Sharingan ability and Teleportation jutsu[/COLOR]
5)[COLOR="Red"]Ghost[/COLOR]                 [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]S-Class Ninja[/COLOR]          [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Lightning Village[/COLOR]          [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Lightning Element & Telerportation Jutsu [/COLOR]
6)[COLOR="Red"]Raiden[/COLOR]                [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]S-Class Ninja[/COLOR]          [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Cloud Village[/COLOR]          [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Sharingan ability & Telerportation Jutsu[/COLOR]
7)[COLOR="Red"]KingScorp[/COLOR]          [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Jounin[/COLOR]          [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Sand Village[/COLOR]          [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Puppetry & Teleportation jutsu[/COLOR]
8)[COLOR="Red"]Falcon[/COLOR]               [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]S-Class Ninja[/COLOR]          [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Rain Village[/COLOR]          [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Six path of pein & sharingan[/COLOR]
9)[COLOR="Red"]Ikari Shinji Kun[/COLOR]            [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Chuunin[/COLOR]          [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Leaf Village[/COLOR]          [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Lightning Tech & Teleportation[/COLOR]
10)[COLOR="Red"]SexyTendo[/COLOR]          [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Sannin[/COLOR]          [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Leaf Village[/COLOR]          [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Paper technique & Explosive Clay[/COLOR]
11)[COLOR="Red"]Leaf[/COLOR]          [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Sannin[/COLOR]          [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Stone Village[/COLOR]          [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Sharingan Ability & Telerportation Jutsu[/COLOR]
12)[COLOR="Red"]Enemy[/COLOR]         [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Chuunin[/COLOR]          [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Rock Village[/COLOR]          [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Puppetry & Paper technique[/COLOR]
13)[COLOR="Red"]hisyam[/COLOR]           [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Jounin[/COLOR]          [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Leaf Village[/COLOR]          [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Six path of Pein & All-elements-mastered ability[/COLOR]
14)[COLOR="Red"]Demosthenes[/COLOR]            [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Sannin[/COLOR]          [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Waterfall Village[/COLOR]          [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Jashin Ability & Rinnegan[/COLOR]
15)[COLOR="Red"]electro[/COLOR]                [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]S-Jounin[/COLOR]          [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Cloud Village[/COLOR]          [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Swordsmen of the Mist ability & Lightning Element[/COLOR]
16)[COLOR="Red"]Suigetsu IV[/COLOR]           [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]S-Jounin[/COLOR]          [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Stone Village[/COLOR]          [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Rain elements & Swordsmen of the Mist Ability[/COLOR]
17)[COLOR="Red"]SilentCrow[/COLOR]           [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Sannin[/COLOR]          [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Leaf Village[/COLOR]          [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Sharingan Ability & Telerportation Jutsu[/COLOR]
18)[COLOR="Red"]Huzuki[/COLOR]                [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Jounin[/COLOR]          [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Leaf Villlage[/COLOR]          [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Sharingan Ability & Telerportation Jutsu [/COLOR]
19)[COLOR="Red"]Damon Salvatore[/COLOR]            [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]S-Class Ninja[/COLOR]          [COLOR="SeaGreen"]Leaf Village[/COLOR]          [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Six path of Pein & Telerportation Jutsu[/COLOR]

Directory

In this Directory, I will be updating important news on what's going on, maybe some important number of a page that needed to be seen or maybe also an important table such as the Squad Table (Can be referred in page 3 and also below here.) So with this directory we have, no one will be having hard times finding pages, page by page in order to know what the heck is going on. So no trouble for u guys kay, and also please take note in this directory every time you come here :D

Current Activity

+ Previous Event(if u missed it):
+ Current Mission:
+ Change Of Plan ~ Please see page 6, or this
+ Current Battle: Attack the Beast! (Everyone vs Tail [Guards can help]) Page 12

Important Note/s
+ We are having battle! YAY! But make sure you Read the Battle rules first (below)

Squad Table

Code:
[CENTER]
[SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]Leader: FallenUchiha[/COLOR]
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]Underboss: Miyako Uchiha[/COLOR]
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"]
[U]Squad Demothenes [/U]
Senior: Demothenes
+ Papaya 
+ Egdvdfz
+ Hisyaam
[/COLOR]
[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"][U]Squad SexyTendo[/U]
Senior: SexyTendo
+ Leaf
+ SuigetsuIV
+ Damon Salvatore
[/COLOR]
[COLOR="SandyBrown"][U]
Squad Falcon[/U]
Senior: Falcon
+ Kingscorp 
+ Electro
+ Reaper
+ Enemy[/COLOR]
[U][COLOR="seagreen"]
Squad SilentCrow[/U]
Senior:SilentCrow
+ Ikari Shinji Kun
+ Ghost
+ Raiden[/SIZE]
[/COLOR]

Battle Rules

Rules still applied
+ No Spamming
+ You are not allowed to fight if you are not part of that attack
+ Killing is allowed but for the enemy, no killing :cool:
+ No off-topic too. Any prob just vm me? ^^​

Extra Note for some Abilities

@ To all Sharingan Ability User - Okay take note this. Let say that, your squad happen to have two or more Sharingan user, when that squad of urs is in battle. Only one can activated the MS, If you want to let your other squad mate to active it too, then u better make sure u urself disactivate it first. (Dont get mistaken, Tsukoyumi , scanning cakra of opponent body and genjutsu doesnt fall in MS category while Ameterasu and Susano'o are MS ability. Meaning that, u can only use Ameterusu when u active ur MS.)
But let say, if it happen that your opponent also possessed the sharingan abiility, then is different story. What I meant that, make sure only one user in your squad can used MS in during battle.

New Rule: If you activated 5 times of your MS, you will go blind.

@ About Seven of the Mist Ability - It consists of water element mastery and a special sword. And it happen, that two members share the same ability but doesnt mean they will share the same sword :|

+ SuigetsuIV will be holding the Samehada Sword
+ Electro will be holding a customized sword called Rakurai

About Rakurai ability: When the user charged it with lightning element chakra, the blade gets bigger, depending on how much chakra is loaded.
Slashing while its loaded will release a lightning chakra wave that could slice through rock. It has other abilities with lightning chakra as well.

You must be registered for see images

Thanks to LeaSuki for all this fun :D
[/CENTER]

Last edited:

Egdvdfz

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Egdvdfz

Origin: Sand Village

Desired abilities: Puppet and paper technique

A few words about yourself: I am up to date with the manga and anime
Naruto fave char: Gaara
Death Note fave char: L
FMA fave char: Al
DBZ fave char: Krillin
One Piece fave char: Zoro
Bleach fave char: Kurosaki

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll take part I love to rp
Name: miyako uchiha
Origin: The leaf
Ability: Deidara's blowing up thingy hmm
~Accepted~
And please...dont say "Deidara blowing up thingy", you should put Explosive clay, as what already provided in the forms :p And please choose 2 :T_T:

Name: Egdvdfz
Origin: Sand Village
Desired abilities: Puppet and paper technique
A few words about yourself: I am up to date with the manga and anime
Naruto fave char: Gaara
Death Note fave char: L
FMA fave char: Al
DBZ fave char: Krillin
One Piece fave char: Zoro
Bleach fave char: Kurosaki
~Accepted~
You forget your rank U_U Well you don't need to go list down everything about your fav character, I just want to a few words abt yourself xd

Note for All: Please, just choose two techniques or abilities that were already provided in the forms, just cancelled the others.
Example: ( I want Uchiha ability and Curse mark)
So what you should did is this ...
Desired abilities: Uchiha ability/Sharingan/Rinnegan/Six path of Pein/Rain elements/Paper technique/Curse Mark/Jashin ability/Explosive Clay/Puppet/Swordsmen of the Mist ability/Lightning Element/All-elements-mastered ability/Telerportation Jutsu.

Just cancelled/remove it...The main aim is that with this able to help me alot what technique or abilty are you refering at.

And also, please dont create a new post if your registration has error in it, just RE-EDIT it.. Like Miyako needs to add one more technique since she only chooses one.

Last edited:

Pineapple

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Papaya
Orgin: Hidden Leaf Village
Desired abilities: Sharingan and Teleportation jutsu
A few words about your self: i am a Kind of new person who is happy at NB!xd

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for some reason my brain wasn't processing clay I forgot ;p

Can I have a curse mark for my 2nd one.
Yes, you can have it...You are allowed to choose anything you want (except for those that doesnt provided in the forms) but only two

ps: Please dont post this kind of question okay :eek: You can vm or maybe pm at me...or maybe asked it at our main club thread.

Name: Papaya
Orgin: Hidden Leaf Village
Desired abilities: Sharingan and Teleportation jutsu
A few words about your self: i am a Kind of new person who is happy at NB!xd
~Accepted~
Finally, a perfect post! Thank you for reading the rules, otherwise I will be having a hard time explaining :pxd

MasqueradeNX

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
~I wish to take part~

Name: Zenji
Origin: Waterfall Village
Desired abilities: All-elements-mastered ability (Kakuzu)
A few words about yourself: Short tempered and i hates being annoying

Atrocitus

Elite
Kin
4💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
~I wish to take part~

Name: Ragerok
Origin: Cloud Village
Desired abilities: (please choose two; Uchiha ability/Sharingan/Rinnegan/Six path of Pein/Rain elements/Paper technique/Curse Mark/Jashin ability/Explosive Clay/Puppet/Swordsmen of the Mist ability/Lightning Element/All-elements-mastered ability/Telerportation Jutsu.)
A few words about yourself:
I found it hard to choose my two abilities, so i picked the most OP ones :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no problem! glad i could help!
Haha :D (Please dont post this thing :()

~I wish to take part~

Name: Zenji
Origin: Waterfall Village
Desired abilities: All-elements-mastered ability (Kakuzu)
A few words about yourself: Short tempered and i hates being annoying
~Accepted~
Haha, I dont mind if you only wanted one ability...but it's better if you have two.

~I wish to take part~

Name: Ragerok
Origin: Cloud Village
Desired abilities: (please choose two; Uchiha ability/Sharingan/Rinnegan/Six path of Pein/Rain elements/Paper technique/Curse Mark/Jashin ability/Explosive Clay/Puppet/Swordsmen of the Mist ability/Lightning Element/All-elements-mastered ability/Telerportation Jutsu.)
A few words about yourself:
I found it hard to choose my two abilities, so i picked the most OP ones :rolleyes:
~Accepted~
The striking is not necessary actually, what I meant in my previous post is that to choose two from the provide abilities that found in the form, and followed by remove the others (that is why i strike :D)

Escorpiius

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: KingScorp
Orgin: Hidden Sand Village
Desired abilities: Puppetry and Teleportation jutsu
A few words about your self: I am impatient and takes a rivalry very seriously

Last edited:

~Falcon~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
~I wish to take part~

Name: Falcon

Origin: Hidden Rain Village

Desired abilities: Six path of pein and sharingan

A few words about yourself: Love to kill and ready to go one on one with anybody...

Ikari Shinji Kun

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
~I wish to take part~

Name: Ikari Shinji Kun
Origin: Hidden Leaf
Desired abilities: Lightning Tech, Teleportation
A few words about yourself: Music is everything <3 n_n

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: KingScorp
Orgin: Hidden Sand Village
Desired abilities: Puppetry and Teleportation jutsu
A few words about your self: I am impatient and takes a rivalry very seriously

~Accepted~

~I wish to take part~

Name: Falcon

Origin: Hidden Rain Village

Desired abilities: Six path of pein and sharingan

A few words about yourself: Love to kill and ready to go one on one with anybody...
~Accepted~

~I wish to take part~

Name: Ikari Shinji Kun
Origin: Hidden Leaf
Desired abilities: Lightning Tech, Teleportation
A few words about yourself: Music is everything <3 n_n

~Accepted~

Congratz to everyone :D

Hot.Tendo

Banned
Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
~I wish to take part~

Name: you know who I am :p
Origin: Leaf Village
Desired abilities: Paper technique/Explosive Clay
A few words about yourself: A total perv

Mephistopheles

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
~I wish to take part~

Name: Leaf
Origin: Hidden Stone Village
Desired abilities: Sharingan Ability + Telerportation Jutsu.
A few words about yourself: Meh. *Evil laugh* O_O'

Enemy

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Name: Enemy
Origin: Rock village
Desired abilities: Puppet, paper technique
A few words about yourself: Um... Sometimes, violence is the best teaching method :|

~hisyam~

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
~I wish to take part~

Name: killva
Origin: Leaf Village ~
Desired abilities: Six path of Pein/All-elements-mastered ability
A few words about yourself: i love cookies!

Xentinel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
~I wish to take part~

Name: you know who I am :p
Origin: Leaf Village
Desired abilities: Paper technique/Explosive Clay
A few words about yourself: A total perv
~I wish to take part~

Name: Leaf
Origin: Hidden Stone Village
Desired abilities: Sharingan Ability + Telerportation Jutsu.
A few words about yourself: Meh. *Evil laugh* O_O'
Name: Enemy
Origin: Rock village
Desired abilities: Puppet, paper technique
A few words about yourself: Um... Sometimes, violence is the best teaching method :|
~I wish to take part~

Name: killva
Origin: Leaf Village ~
Desired abilities: Six path of Pein/All-elements-mastered ability
A few words about yourself: i love cookies!

~ Everyone Accepted :p ~

- To Tendo, ahah...at last a perv is in the club :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.