Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uh, what? Whitebeard is a weaker overall fighter than in his prime because his reaction speed and his stamina decreased dramatically. There is zero evidence that other attributes, such as speed, strength, Haki(there might be an argument for this though), Quakes, etc. also decreased.

By Kaido's own hype, he's lost to Admirals and Emperors, people whose level Akainu has obviously been portrayed as being on. The top tiers of the One Piece world have never been portrayed as being far from each other/not on each other's levels.

Ofc by the manga, Kaido will win, but Akainu can still hang with him. The first part of this segment supports that.

We have no evidence to support this.
After Squad stabbed WB, it was implied that WB's CoO has weakened.

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like wb didn't have to hold back breaking the iStand where his comrades were. It was never an even fight with wb taking all those hits u mentioned.

Akainu did not hold back, if he can't beat a old battered wb outright without resorting to squardo, and everybody else hurting him etc. I don't see him beating a big mom, shanks or Kaido who aren't gonna get heart attacks and give him wide openings.

And BM and Kaido are super durable unlike old wb, and having said that it's still high to extreme diff since Op has to have a power balance. But akainu has not shown to impressive than the yonko hype. He can give them a hell fight but likely would lose.
You again.....Counter arguments in the post you replied too. No interest in arguing the obvious.....

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uh, what? Whitebeard is a weaker overall fighter than in his prime because his reaction speed and his stamina decreased dramatically. There is zero evidence that other attributes, such as speed, strength, Haki(there might be an argument for this though), Quakes, etc. also decreased.

By Kaido's own hype, he's lost to Admirals and Emperors, people whose level Akainu has obviously been portrayed as being on. The top tiers of the One Piece world have never been portrayed as being far from each other/not on each other's levels.

Ofc by the manga, Kaido will win, but Akainu can still hang with him. The first part of this segment supports that.

We have no evidence to support this.
You again.....Counter arguments in the post you replied too. No interest in arguing the obvious.....
Um so since luffy lost b4 he cant be strongest ever later, since he lost to crocodile he is forever that level. Your past is irrelevant when at present you are considered the strongest. riker your logic is terrible.

His haki is likely weaker as he cant use king's haki and gets heart attacks, but again the stamina and reflexes are the main factors that make him not the same fighter in his old age.

No one said akainu cant hang, its just likely he loses a high diff battle and at best would take it extreme diff.

@ Vander

YOu again with very selective evidence towards akainu. You go and acknowledge WB was injured and then call it a fair fight smh at your logic.

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Um so since luffy lost b4 he cant be strongest ever later, since he lost to crocodile he is forever that level. Your past is irrelevant when at present you are considered the strongest. riker your logic is terrible.
Except the losses Kaido took to Admirals and Emperors were indicated to be at his current level of power, since the same narration specified that he when he lost to them, they tried to execute him and failed because his body kept withstanding the methods and then he sank the prison ships.

His haki is likely weaker as he cant use king's haki and gets heart attacks, but again the stamina and reflexes are the main factors that make him not the same fighter in his old age.
Okay, thanks for telling me what I've already told you, I guess.
No one said akainu cant hang, its just likely he loses a high diff battle and at best would take it extreme diff.

@ Vander

YOu again with very selective evidence towards akainu. You go and acknowledge WB was injured and then call it a fair fight smh at your logic.
Whitebeard wasn't affected by the wound though.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Except the losses Kaido took to Admirals and Emperors were indicated to be at his current level of power, since the same narration specified that he when he lost to them, they tried to execute him and failed because his body kept withstanding the methods and then he sank the prison ships.

Whitebeard wasn't affected by the wound though.
It wasnt indicated as such. what nonsense are you spewing. It said throughout his life as a pirate. And second we dont know it was against an army of marines meaning more than one admiral and an army of yonko meaning more than just a yonko like a yonko and his/her subordinates. The details are vague but we know one on one its kaido. And Bm only increased that hype.

OK good job contradicting yourself when u said his haki wasnt weaker. What more can I expect from a guy who think schibukai equals the yonko. But im bored so I'll debate you.

Ok so you are saying we are in agreement on kaido beating akainu high diff and maybe extreme diff. Is that what you are saying?

Except that he was taking hits from fodders and isnt as durable so yes he was hurt by ppl other than just akainu. I kno how much you like your alternative facts but the narrator of the manga disagrees with you on that part.

Last edited:

Vandenre1ch

Veteran
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It wasnt indicated as such. what nonsense are you spewing. It said throughout his life as a pirate. And second we dont know it was against an army of marines meaning more than one admiral and an army of yonko meaning more than just a yonko like a yonko and his/her subordinates. The details are vague but we know one on one its kaido. And Bm only increased that hype.

OK good job contradicting yourself when u said his haki wasnt weaker. What more can I expect from a guy who think schibukai equals the yonko. But im bored so I'll debate you.

Ok so you are saying we are in agreement on kaido beating akainu high diff and maybe extreme diff. Is that what you are saying?

Except that he was taking hits from fodders and isnt as durable so yes he was hurt by ppl other than just akainu. I kno how much you like your alternative facts but the narrator of the manga disagrees with you on that part.
Counter arguments in my earlier posts. Not into going at it with the infamous yonko troll.

straightup

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have to weigh in my two cents in this. Oda said akainu would find one piece in a year. He didn't say that akainu would be a pirate or anything. So I always took it as his personal power plus the influence he has with the eb would make him find op. Not just him jumping on a boat and beating everyone up

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
No part of the narration said that it occurred "throughout his life" as opposed to recent times. Hell, even "throughout his life as a pirate" would include recent times, so even that wouldn't prove what you were trying to say.

I was referring to the part where you said his speed and stamina decreasing impacted his ability to fight(something I said myself already), nothing about what you said about Haki.

Yes? I've said this before in multiple threads, including this one. Not my fault you're poor at reading.

Are you dense? I'm talking about when Akainu fought Whitebeard for the first time at Marineford, not when WB snuck up on Akainu. At that point, WB had no injuries that were affecting his ability to fight.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No part of the narration said that it occurred "throughout his life" as opposed to recent times. Hell, even "throughout his life as a pirate" would include recent times, so even that wouldn't prove what you were trying to say.

I was referring to the part where you said his speed and stamina decreasing impacted his ability to fight(something I said myself already), nothing about what you said about Haki.

Yes? I've said this before in multiple threads, including this one. Not my fault you're poor at reading.

Are you dense? I'm talking about when Akainu fought Whitebeard for the first time at Marineford, not when WB snuck up on Akainu. At that point, WB had no injuries that were affecting his ability to fight.
That doesnt mean he lost recently and throughout his life meant earlier and it was said he is suicidal meaning he likely took on multiple top tiers to kill himself etc. Dont ignore the context, regardless there is no proof he lost to an admiral one on one. or a yonko one on one. Going by the manga it is easy to say his hype is above any individual.

Ok So you dont agree on the haki part. Even though he cant use king's haki, which is haki. Marco also commented he can sense even his comrades attacking him b4 so his COO went down as well. Which is also haki. So yea you are flat out wrong as usual.

The first time akainu fought Wb, WB was injured slightly as he made a painful face and blood was flowing from near his chest etc. But even that aside, the first clash with akainu was minor. And as they fought later he got injured from other characters. I kno you believe squardo's stab doesnt matter in your alternative universe, but we had that discussion a million times.

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
That doesnt mean he lost recently and throughout his life meant earlier and it was said he is suicidal meaning he likely took on multiple top tiers to kill himself etc. Dont ignore the context, regardless there is no proof he lost to an admiral one on one. or a yonko one on one. Going by the manga it is easy to say his hype is above any individual.
Using specific pages from the official translation, show me where the context indicates it was in the past.

Ok So you dont agree on the haki part. Even though he cant use king's haki, which is haki. Marco also commented he can sense even his comrades attacking him b4 so his COO went down as well. Which is also haki. So yea you are flat out wrong as usual.
For one, there is no indication that WB attempting to use Haoshoku triggered a heart attack, as opposed to a heart attack being triggered because that's just what his illness does(see his first bout with Akainu) and it stunning him, leaving him unable to use Haki. That doesn't mean his Haki got any weaker, but that the heart attack stunned him(meaning he wouldn't have been able to do anything in that moment, regardless of how strong it would have been).

Marco commented that WB's reflexes should have been good enough to notice Squard coming. Reflexes is not the same thing as Observation Haki. Observation enhances reflexes. If your reflexes are too low, Observation won't be able to just make up all of the difference. WB's reflexes decreasing with his Observation Haki staying the same still results in overall lower reaction time.

The first time akainu fought Wb, WB was injured slightly as he made a painful face and blood was flowing from near his chest etc.
Nope. First time Akainu fought him, WB caught a heart attack and he spit up blood from his mouth. He had no wounds on his chest for blood to fall out of, as Squard stabbed him in the stomach, not in the chest. WB himself later stated that the stab did not hurt him.

But even that aside, the first clash with akainu was minor. And as they fought later he got injured from other characters. I kno you believe squardo's stab doesnt matter in your alternative universe, but we had that discussion a million times.
Ironic you talk about me disagreeing with the manga and contradicting myself when the manga says "That jab didn't hurt me."

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Using specific pages from the official translation, show me where the context indicates it was in the past.

For one, there is no indication that WB attempting to use Haoshoku triggered a heart attack, as opposed to a heart attack being triggered because that's just what his illness does(see his first bout with Akainu) and it stunning him, leaving him unable to use Haki. That doesn't mean his Haki got any weaker, but that the heart attack stunned him(meaning he wouldn't have been able to do anything in that moment, regardless of how strong it would have been).

Marco commented that WB's reflexes should have been good enough to notice Squard coming. Reflexes is not the same thing as Observation Haki. Observation enhances reflexes. If your reflexes are too low, Observation won't be able to just make up all of the difference. WB's reflexes decreasing with his Observation Haki staying the same still results in overall lower reaction time.

Nope. First time Akainu fought him, WB caught a heart attack and he spit up blood from his mouth. He had no wounds on his chest for blood to fall out of, as Squard stabbed him in the stomach, not in the chest. WB himself later stated that the stab did not hurt him.

Ironic you talk about me disagreeing with the manga and contradicting myself when the manga says "That jab didn't hurt me."
THe proof is on you show me where he lost individual battles in his life to yonkos or admirals. It said in his life as a pirate, we know he rivaled with ppl like moria, so its fair to believe he progressed in strength, but even if that isnt the case due to some retcon it was said hes suicidal so its likely he pulled a shiki like from that movie.

Wb was shown to detect ppl even while sleeping, ace at that point was above squardo. Wb has shown obs haki. That is what marco meant in addition to his reflexes. That is what i mean when i say he is haki feats have been greatly impacted.

He had kings haki and didnt use it when ace needed it the most, and instead luffy used it. He couldnt use it due to health. Put the two together its really not that hard.

Oh you mean where WB is saying that to crying sqaurdo, yea I'm sure there is no context at all. Wb made a painful face and blood was flowing out of him it was clean strike through his body(upper abodmen) which is near the chest. YOu ignore what doesnt support your twisted logic, he was hurt, thats why sengoku and akainu even bothered to do that. They wanted every possible advanatge they can get on him. It hastened his heart attack. BUt i'm sure you will wrongfully use the can where he says to squardo it doesnt hurt when he trying to up his morale etc.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
THe proof is on you show me where he lost individual battles in his life to yonkos or admirals. It said in his life as a pirate, we know he rivaled with ppl like moria, so its fair to believe he progressed in strength, but even if that isnt the case due to some retcon it was said hes suicidal so its likely he pulled a shiki like from that movie.
The burden of proof is on you sir. You said the context of the panels show that it's Kaido in the past, not any time in his present life, so the burden on you is to provide proof of that claim. Here's every page, show me where it says "in his life as a pirate" and the specific context.

You must be registered for see images

Wb was shown to detect ppl even while sleeping, ace at that point was above squardo. Wb has shown obs haki. That is what marco meant in addition to his reflexes. That is what i mean when i say he is haki feats have been greatly impacted.
Proof that Whitebeard had Observation Haki is not proof that Marco was referring to Observation Haki. "His reflexes have decreased" is not proof that his Observation Haki decreased, as Haki and reflexes are not the same thing, Haki is an external power that enhances reflexes. If Marco meant Haki, he would have said Haki, considering that characters have no problem name-dropping Haki whenever they refer to it.

He had kings haki and didnt use it when ace needed it the most, and instead luffy used it. He couldnt use it due to health. Put the two together its really not that hard.
Whitebeard being unable to activate Haki at that moment because his heart attack stunned him is not the same as Whitebeard being unable to use Haki at all. What you're saying makes it sound like Whitebeard's attempt to activate Haki triggered the heart attack, and he'd be unable to use Haki at all because every attempt would trigger heart attacks. This is shown to be false in the manga.

Whitebeard attacks Akainu and Aokiji with Haki, and no heart attack was triggered. The only other heart attack he experienced at Marineford was triggered with no visible stimulus and no attempt to use Haki. A correlation between using Haki and the heart attacks is not there, considering we see Haki usage with no heart attacks, and heart attacks with no Haki usage.

Oh you mean where WB is saying that to crying sqaurdo, yea I'm sure there is no context at all.
Whitebeard himself says "I have no use for soft words," so he wouldn't say what he said to spare Squard's feelings unless it was the truth. He wouldn't lie just to make Squard feel better.

Wb made a painful face and blood was flowing out of him it was clean strike through his body(upper abodmen) which is near the chest.

Stab wasn't anywhere near his chest or heart. Ofc he had a pained face and there was blood(blood is meaningless to this manga btw), it was a stab through his stomach. It was painful. But it didn't HURT him. Hurt, as in, it didn't affect his ability to fight in any way.

YOu ignore what doesnt support your twisted logic, he was hurt, thats why sengoku and akainu even bothered to do that. They wanted every possible advanatge they can get on him.
And it failed. They wanted Squard's stab to weaken him and it didn't.

It hastened his heart attack. BUt i'm sure you will wrongfully use the can where he says to squardo it doesnt hurt when he trying to up his morale etc.
Not only is there no proof that the stab increased the heart attack(Marco and Akainu both attribute it to old age), but this directly contradicts the manga. Whitebeard confirmed himself that the stab didn't affect him, and no, these weren't cheap words meant to make Squard feel better because Whitebeard himself said that he sees no worth in soft words. There is no evidence that goes your way.

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The burden of proof is on you sir. You said the context of the panels show that it's Kaido in the past, not any time in his present life, so the burden on you is to provide proof of that claim. Here's every page, show me where it says "in his life as a pirate" and the specific context.

Proof that Whitebeard had Observation Haki is not proof that Marco was referring to Observation Haki. "His reflexes have decreased" is not proof that his Observation Haki decreased, as Haki and reflexes are not the same thing, Haki is an external power that enhances reflexes. If Marco meant Haki, he would have said Haki, considering that characters have no problem name-dropping Haki whenever they refer to it.

Whitebeard being unable to activate Haki at that moment because his heart attack stunned him is not the same as Whitebeard being unable to use Haki at all. What you're saying makes it sound like Whitebeard's attempt to activate Haki triggered the heart attack, and he'd be unable to use Haki at all because every attempt would trigger heart attacks. This is shown to be false in the manga.

Whitebeard attacks Akainu and Aokiji with Haki, and no heart attack was triggered. The only other heart attack he experienced at Marineford was triggered with no visible stimulus and no attempt to use Haki. A correlation between using Haki and the heart attacks is not there, considering we see Haki usage with no heart attacks, and heart attacks with no Haki usage.

Whitebeard himself says "I have no use for soft words," so he wouldn't say what he said to spare Squard's feelings unless it was the truth. He wouldn't lie just to make Squard feel better.

Stab wasn't anywhere near his chest or heart. Ofc he had a pained face and there was blood(blood is meaningless to this manga btw), it was a stab through his stomach. It was painful. But it didn't HURT him. Hurt, as in, it didn't affect his ability to fight in any way.

And it failed. They wanted Squard's stab to weaken him and it didn't.

Not only is there no proof that the stab increased the heart attack(Marco and Akainu both attribute it to old age), but this directly contradicts the manga. Whitebeard confirmed himself that the stab didn't affect him, and no, these weren't cheap words meant to make Squard feel better because Whitebeard himself said that he sees no worth in soft words. There is no evidence that goes your way.
Dude do you have reading comprehension skills. I kno you read this manga well since u kno where most scans are. "He had tasted defeat 18 times", "He was tortured 40 times " etc. And we know he rivaled moria. So use common sense he was weaker at some point. And if he kept going and losing and getting captured when did he go capture all his territory, and become the shogun etc. We know it wasnt any time in the past few years. Knowing all the other info its safe to say it didnt happen recently but even if it did, he was trying to die for fun as a "hobby". Doesnt reduce his 1v1 hype. I dont get where you got from those scans that he lost 1v1 to admirals or yonkos. Please answer that, I know you streaight pulled that out of your ass. As usual you twist things to your stupid logic.

I am talking about king's haki, why did not use it and luffy use it. We even see him use it b4. He couldnt see it due to health duh. You're making this too easy atleast make a semi reasonable statement lol.

You dont dodge sneak attacks just cuz of reflexes its COO lol. are you serious with this rn. We even saw Wb have COO feats and marco confirms with his statement.

Lol he only has blood oozing out and makes a painful face, so you're saying it didnt hurt him? No one is going to give you a status report of his health at every minute what did you want marco and akainu to assess his health and say it was cuz of amrco dude you are beyond retarded if u think oda is doing that, but stabs to the abdomen and attacks making you more prone to a heart attack to person who is in the state he is in.

Soft words??? lol dude you are so hilariously dumb on this. its like when luffy says he wont run away and he still runs away kinda thing, not every character statement should be taken at face value, see what i mean when i say you dont get context, you sound like you're 12 years old when u make these kinds of arguments. The dude cares about his crew, u kno what im not going to bother to fully explain that to you.if you dont get it thats on you.

milkydean

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like strong characters,so I never understood the liking towards one particular group like the yonko or admiral.They both are pretty strong.I personally think that Yonkous are>Admirals but not by much.Akainu vs Kaido is definitely going to be extreme diff battle with Kaido winning mostly because of his immortality factor.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Dude do you have reading comprehension skills. I kno you read this manga well since u kno where most scans are. "He had tasted defeat 18 times", "He was tortured 40 times " etc. And we know he rivaled moria. So use common sense he was weaker at some point. And if he kept going and losing and getting captured when did he go capture all his territory, and become the shogun etc. We know it wasnt any time in the past few years. Knowing all the other info its safe to say it didnt happen recently but even if it did, he was trying to die for fun as a "hobby". Doesnt reduce his 1v1 hype. I dont get where you got from those scans that he lost 1v1 to admirals or yonkos. Please answer that, I know you streaight pulled that out of your ass. As usual you twist things to your stupid logic.
And what part of that says it didn't happen in recent years? It happening throughout his life as a pirate, sure, but "throughout his life as a pirate" includes recent years. I'm asking you to show me where in those pages it's indicated that zero of those things happened in recent years.

I am talking about king's haki, why did not use it and luffy use it. We even see him use it b4. He couldnt see it due to health duh. You're making this too easy atleast make a semi reasonable statement lol.
He was going to use it, but he caught of one of his random heart attacks. The heart attack wasn't triggered because he was trying to use Haoshoku, evidenced by the fact that he caught a heart attack earlier when no attempts to use Haoshoku were made(proving Haoshoku isn't the trigger). The heart attack just so happened to happen at that moment, and stunned him, meaning he couldn't use any ability at that moment because he was in too much pain. This doesn't prove that his Haki was weakened lmao

You dont dodge sneak attacks just cuz of reflexes its COO lol. are you serious with this rn. We even saw Wb have COO feats and marco confirms with his statement.
I know WB has Observation Haki. I never denied that. I'm denying that Squard catching him and Marco's words are proof that WB's Observation Haki got weaker. As you said, dodging sneak attacks isn't just reflexes, it also includes actually moving, and enhancing reflexes with Observation. Diminished reaction speed does not guarantee that Observation Haki was weakened. WB's Haki staying the exact same as his prime but his natural reflexes being diminished by old age will still result in diminished reaction time, and Marco's statement would still hold true.

Lol he only has blood oozing out and makes a painful face, so you're saying it didnt hurt him?
I do not mean "hurt" as in "This caused me pain." "Hurt" as in "This injury is reducing his capabilities." The stab didn't WEAKEN Whitebeard, as his own words confirmed.

No one is going to give you a status report of his health at every minute what did you want marco and akainu to assess his health and say it was cuz of amrco dude you are beyond retarded if u think oda is doing that, but stabs to the abdomen and attacks making you more prone to a heart attack to person who is in the state he is in.
But Oda took the time to have characters do EXACTLY this. BOTH of them assessed his health by Marco saying his illness was getting worse when Squard stabbed him, and Akainu said even WB couldn't escape old age.

Soft words??? lol dude you are so hilariously dumb on this. its like when luffy says he wont run away and he still runs away kinda thing, not every character statement should be taken at face value, see what i mean when i say you dont get context, you sound like you're 12 years old when u make these kinds of arguments. The dude cares about his crew, u kno what im not going to bother to fully explain that to you.if you dont get it thats on you.
Whitebeard cares about his crew, but Whitebeard sees no value in lying so his crewmembers can feel better. The only time WB told a lie was when he was lying about Ace going out against Blackbeard on his own, and that was a lie towards his enemies, not to his people. WB has always been shown to tell the truth bluntly to his sons, and said himself he has no value in saying lies just to make a person feel better, so why would he do exactly that for Squard? It's not at all the same as Luffy saying "I won't run away," this was Whitebeard having an honest heart to heart with his sons, and you think you can't take those words seriously? The only child here is you since you want to ignore the manga and Whitebeard's character just to fit your asinine narrative.

MasqueradeNX

Elite
Kin
5💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It could really go both ways. Everyone is saying Kaido mid diff buts thats a joke. It say Kaido extreme diff but dont count Akainu out. I feer Big Mom way more then Kaido aha

arv993

Elite
Kin
193💸
Kumi
2💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And what part of that says it didn't happen in recent years? It happening throughout his life as a pirate, sure, but "throughout his life as a pirate" includes recent years. I'm asking you to show me where in those pages it's indicated that zero of those things happened in recent years.

He was going to use it, but he caught of one of his random heart attacks. The heart attack wasn't triggered because he was trying to use Haoshoku, evidenced by the fact that he caught a heart attack earlier when no attempts to use Haoshoku were made(proving Haoshoku isn't the trigger). The heart attack just so happened to happen at that moment, and stunned him, meaning he couldn't use any ability at that moment because he was in too much pain. This doesn't prove that his Haki was weakened lmao

I know WB has Observation Haki. I never denied that. I'm denying that Squard catching him and Marco's words are proof that WB's Observation Haki got weaker. As you said, dodging sneak attacks isn't just reflexes, it also includes actually moving, and enhancing reflexes with Observation. Diminished reaction speed does not guarantee that Observation Haki was weakened. WB's Haki staying the exact same as his prime but his natural reflexes being diminished by old age will still result in diminished reaction time, and Marco's statement would still hold true.

I do not mean "hurt" as in "This caused me pain." "Hurt" as in "This injury is reducing his capabilities." The stab didn't WEAKEN Whitebeard, as his own words confirmed.

But Oda took the time to have characters do EXACTLY this. BOTH of them assessed his health by Marco saying his illness was getting worse when Squard stabbed him, and Akainu said even WB couldn't escape old age.

Whitebeard cares about his crew, but Whitebeard sees no value in lying so his crewmembers can feel better. The only time WB told a lie was when he was lying about Ace going out against Blackbeard on his own, and that was a lie towards his enemies, not to his people. WB has always been shown to tell the truth bluntly to his sons, and said himself he has no value in saying lies just to make a person feel better, so why would he do exactly that for Squard? It's not at all the same as Luffy saying "I won't run away," this was Whitebeard having an honest heart to heart with his sons, and you think you can't take those words seriously? The only child here is you since you want to ignore the manga and Whitebeard's character just to fit your asinine narrative.
I just gave you what he was up to in recent years, and explained you where it said it never said he lost in 1v1 situations and also the manga says he is suicidal so my point on it not being 1v1 is even more valid . I am not repeating the same points, cuz you dont make any sense and cant prove me where it said he lost to admirals 1v1.

Where did oda give you a detailed report, all the characters said was hes old and not what he was, even WB said that. That is not detailed whatsoever, but use of common sense would make one realize a clean strike through his abdomen would have some effect. it wasnt some small punch to the face.

sneak attacks are dodged by COO, its that simple reflexes help you dodge what you see coming. Idk what is so hard for u to understand. Maro says he can dodge his own crewmates, meaning even sneak attacks cuz crewmates generally dont try to stab you. Yes his relaxes are also worse.

Yes him getting hurt means his likeliness of getting a heart attack as he is old would increase. You are sounding more and more idiotic when you dont acknowledge stuff like that.

Are you stupid? WB felt bad for squardo the guy felt neglected etc and thats when WB is going to say you caused me harm. WTF dude I know you are a biased individual with not too much logical thinking ie schibukai=yonko :lmao: along with many other asinine statments etc but even you cant believe that WB would blame someone in that situation.

He cant use his hashoku at all, could have been useful but heart atacks are his health which is what i am saying held him back. You act like that is completely separate matter.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
I just gave you what he was up to in recent years, and explained you where it said it never said he lost in 1v1 situations and also the manga says he is suicidal so my point on it not being 1v1 is even more valid . I am not repeating the same points, cuz you dont make any sense and cant prove me where it said he lost to admirals 1v1.
You have yet to show where in those pages recent years are excluded.

Where did oda give you a detailed report, all the characters said was hes old and not what he was, even WB said that. That is not detailed whatsoever, but use of common sense would make one realize a clean strike through his abdomen would have some effect. it wasnt some small punch to the face.
But this is working against you. We have evidence of WB's reaction speed being decreased(Marco's words) and his stamina(the heart attacks.) We have no proof that anything else was affected by his health. Hence why I am asking YOU for proof in the first place.

As for the abdomen strike, Whitebeard said it didn't have any effect. Period.

sneak attacks are dodged by COO, its that simple reflexes help you dodge what you see coming. Idk what is so hard for u to understand. Maro says he can dodge his own crewmates, meaning even sneak attacks cuz crewmates generally dont try to stab you. Yes his relaxes are also worse.
Not really. Even if you have CoO active, that won't take you all the way. Your overall reaction depends on BOTH natural reflexes and Observation Haki. If you have higher natural reflexes than someone else but the same level of Observation Haki, then your reaction speed will be higher.

Yes him getting hurt means his likeliness of getting a heart attack as he is old would increase. You are sounding more and more idiotic when you dont acknowledge stuff like that.
Yes, him being hurt would do that. Good thing, according to Whitebeard himself, he was not hurt.

Are you stupid? WB felt bad for squardo the guy felt neglected etc and thats when WB is going to say you caused me harm.
There's nothing to argue here. Whitebeard himself declared that he has no use for soft words, so what he said wasn't a lie just to make Squard feel better. What he said was the truth. If that wasn't the truth, he would have said something different. The man HIMSELF declared that soft words have NO VALUE to him. So WHY would he then USE SOFT WORDS? You talk about asinine statements, but you're the one sounding stupid atm. "Yeah, WB, the guy who says he has no value in meaningless words totally straight up lied to Squard with soft words because that fits my argument." **** outta here.

He cant use his hashoku at all
Zero proof of this.