Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I'm not bias when it comes to Akainu, and I pay attention to what Oda writes in his manga that's why I know. But whatever. Let's take this step by step and point 2 things that are wrong before continuing.

1. "Akainu finding one piece in a year and always betting on Kaidou." You said that just because Akainu can find onepiece in a year, that makes him stronger than Kaidou just because he did it.

-This is wrong. Akainu finding onepiece in a year is ambiguous. You don't know what scenario needs to take place in order for him to find onepiece in a year. He didn't specify if he was in luffy's situation or in Rogers situation which is really different because the pirates were way stronger back ten then they are now. You're assuming that finding onepiece in a year means you're stronger. That's not the case. It could be that Akainu wouldn't stop to help civilians (luffy) or harm civilians (Kidd) during his journey. There are many factors that you are not counting and everyone has their story on why. Whitebeard was the closest to Rogers in finding Onepiece and he knows it is real, but like Doflamingo said he decided to honor the thrown of Rogers and not take onepiece. Shanks already been there, and he's basically doing the same. So you need to think about the situation and see how vague it is because assumptions are not facts.

2. "Whitebeards Haki being the strongest"

-This one is short. Whitebeard does not have the strongest Haki, if anything that would be Shanks or Rayleigh. Whitebeard at base had enormous strength even when he was young like Big mam and weevil. And his devil fruit power adds to that destructive power being able to destroy the seaform of a marine base island.
The reason why his Haki isn't the strongest is because during the time he did not rely on his strength to attack his opponents with Haki, they remained unharmed.
Aokiji was attacked with Haki, and he was not severely injuries. Blackbeard was slashed with Haki and he wasn't bisected in half with it. If Whitebeard's Haki was that strong, we would not see aokiji and Blackbeard in timeskip by now.
I never said either one of your quotes, quit putting words in my mouth.
Quote 1: I didn't say akainu was stronger or the strongest
Quote 2: I never said whitebeard had the strongest haki.
So gtfo putting words in my mouth, you ain't my parent.

As too both your counter arguments, you counter argumented yourself. Congratulations

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You're talking like you can find one piece with ease. If so then how come the yonko cant find it yet? There are three yonko that fighting over one piece(excluding shanks). I can understand if its one who are trying to find that one, but three? How come dude? They have a lot of infos,large territories,big organization that can help them find it. That's not oda trying to point out. Pls Understand it dude. You are sounded like a laughingstock.

How can you say so?

I will go with this one
A laughing stock because I think akainu is as strong as kaido and I've only posted facts? Hmm explain

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I never said either one of your quotes, quit putting words in my mouth.
Quote 1: I didn't say akainu was stronger or the strongest
Just because Oda said Akainu can find onepiece in a year doesn't mean he can compete with the likes of Kaidou. You made a versus thread trying to prove Akainu would be stronger than Kaidou base on your opinion. You implied all of this and it's so obvious no matter how discrete you tried to be about it.
Quote 2: I never said whitebeard had the strongest haki.
So gtfo putting words in my mouth, you ain't my parent.
think akainus lava would eventually get through kaido but it will take A LOT butwe know he can stay fighting and we know for a FACT akainu can tank kaidos moves. He tanked two haki enhanced hits by one of the best haki users in one piece and whitebeard still has shown the most powerful and devastating attacks in all of one piece.

As too both your counter arguments, you counter argumented yourself. Congratulations
It's funny because I didn't

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
This is wrong. Akainu finding onepiece in a year is ambiguous. You don't know what scenario needs to take place in order for him to find onepiece in a year. He didn't specify if he was in luffy's situation or in Rogers situation which is really different because the pirates were way stronger back ten then they are now. You're assuming that finding onepiece in a year means you're stronger. That's not the case. It could be that Akainu wouldn't stop to help civilians (luffy) or harm civilians (Kidd) during his journey. There are many factors that you are not counting and everyone has their story on why.
He's on a more accurate track than you are. Oda made that comment because he was talking about how he had to carefully develop Luffy's strength because a protagonist that's too strong wouldn't make for an interesting story, and gave a character being as strong as Akainu as an example, saying the story would end in a year. Oda made the comment directly related to strength and power.

OT: Akainu loses extreme diff. He's been portrayed to hang with Whitebeard and with similar regard as Shanks. The wank in here towards Yonko and oldies is the typical high of the fandom

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He's on a more accurate track than you are. Oda made that comment because he was talking about how he had to carefully develop Luffy's strength because a protagonist that's too strong wouldn't make for an interesting story, and gave a character being as strong as Akainu as an example, saying the story would end in a year. Oda made the comment directly related to strength and power.

OT: Akainu loses extreme diff. He's been portrayed to hang with Whitebeard and with similar regard as Shanks. The wank in here towards Yonko and oldies is the typical high of the fandom
It can't be extreme diff. The WG wouldn't know that Kaido is currently the strongest if many other top tiers could push him to extreme diff.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
It can't be extreme diff. The WG wouldn't know that Kaido is currently the strongest if many other top tiers could push him to extreme diff.
Except the World Government doesn't determine who the strongest is. Kaido was stated to have lost in the past, and is still strongest. Whitebeard isn't defeating any other top tier, and was still regarded as strongest till he renounced the title. If the second strongest person is weaker by 1, you're still strongest.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Except the World Government doesn't determine who the strongest is. Kaido was stated to have lost in the past, and is still strongest. Whitebeard isn't defeating any other top tier, and was still regarded as strongest till he renounced the title. If the second strongest person is weaker by 1, you're still strongest.
The WG/OP population isn't omniscient. They're not going to notice the gap between top tiers if the gap is so small that it would only be noticed if the top tiers fight to the death for several days. Even if they could, what would be the point in making the title? There's basically no point in having the title exist if the strongest man only has a 51-55% chance of winning against other top tiers, not to mention that it would make no sense from a narrative perspective.

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just because Oda said Akainu can find onepiece in a year doesn't mean he can compete with the likes of Kaidou. You made a versus thread trying to prove Akainu would be stronger than Kaidou base on your opinion. You implied all of this and it's so obvious no matter how discrete you tried to be about it.

It's funny because I didn't
It's funny cause you did, I said he had one of the best haki WHICH HE DOES. Never said it was the best. And no you're still wrong and still putting words in my mouth lmao. Try again. Keep coming pet

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The WG/OP population isn't omniscient. They're not going to notice the gap between top tiers if the gap is so small that it would only be noticed if the top tiers fight to the death for several days. Even if they could, what would be the point in making the title? There's basically no point in having the title exist if the strongest man only has a 51-55% chance of winning against other top tiers, not to mention that it would make no sense from a narrative perspective.
Whitebeard was the strongest and akainu held that gap close, kaido being weaker than whitebeard, the gap would be even closer. World's strongest creature or the strongest marine (not just any top tier)

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Whitebeard was sick and injured by the time he fought Akainu.
Oda said his sickness didn't affect his power. Oda said his stab from squart didn't affect his power. Now I will admit akainu got a free hit with wb having a heart attack but wb also got a free hit by sneak attacking which in return akainu ripped his face off. The point is, he kept it close, because he in on the world's strongest man's level. He pushed wb to extreme diff. He is the main reason wb died, so he'd do the same with kaido, even if kaido won.

Uzumaki Macho

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oda said his sickness didn't affect his power. Oda said his stab from squart didn't affect his power. Now I will admit akainu got a free hit with wb having a heart attack but wb also got a free hit by sneak attacking which in return akainu ripped his face off. The point is, he kept it close, because he in on the world's strongest man's level. He pushed wb to extreme diff. He is the main reason wb died, so he'd do the same with kaido, even if kaido won.
It didn't affect his raw power, but it did affect his reaction speed and haki. Where did Oda say that the stab didn't affect WB?

Rikudou Tobi

Legendary
Kin
543💸
Kumi
618💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's funny cause you did, I said he had one of the best haki WHICH HE DOES. Never said it was the best. And no you're still wrong and still putting words in my mouth lmao. Try again. Keep coming pet
Keep quite pleb, he does not. He has the most powerful devil fruit in the series and physically(meaning muscle) he was known as the strongest man in the world. His haki display was nothing crazy, he mostly showed his capability to use buso haki to attack intangible beings such as the logias.

And there is still many more to go with your flaws about Akainu's hype, regardless of all the idiotic fapboys, he is not standing a chance against Kaidou. Not happening.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
It makes no sense from a narrative standpoint to have a character who is that far above the others. It ****s up the powerscaling because it means for him to be defeated, some kind of radical power boost has to happen, and that just creates another giant, nonsensical gap. It makes no sense that someone that far above everyone else has any kind of conflict or competition in the way of their goals. Having a 51% chance of winning against anyone else is still being the strongest.

It didn't affect his raw power, but it did affect his reaction speed and haki. Where did Oda say that the stab didn't affect WB?
You must be registered for see images

Keep quite pleb, he does not. He has the most powerful devil fruit in the series and physically(meaning muscle) he was known as the strongest man in the world. His haki display was nothing crazy, he mostly showed his capability to use buso haki to attack intangible beings such as the logias.

And there is still many more to go with your flaws
Except Whitebeard's Haki bypassed Akainu's Logia defenses completely, while top tiers like Marco and Vista could not, displaying how powerful Whitebeard's Haki was.

Reactions: Sakazuki

Sakazuki

Regular
Kin
1,505💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

And there is still many more to go with your flaws about Akainu's hype, regardless of all the idiotic fapboys, he is not standing a chance against Kaidou. Not happening.
His haki split the skies and earth along with shanks. Try again pet