Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,323💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ansatsuken, Stiyl Magnus - Mafia(1), has been lynched.

It is Night 3. Day 4 will begin within 24 hours of this post.

Stiyl Magnus

Mafia

Eliminate all threats to your Mafia
Magician
Power Level -
Professional
Abilities -
[Rune Cards]
- While Stiyl is not making the factional kill, he will gain one "Rune Card" counter. Once Stiyl has two or more, any time he makes a factional kill, it will be given the Power Level "Saint". Once a kill has been successfully made by Stiyl, he will lose 2 counters (only if he already had 2 or more counters).
[Magic Name] - Fortis931 ("I prove why my name is the Strongest here"). Stiyl can declare his magic name in the game thread. To do so, he must mention @Toujo (host) and post "Fortis931" (including bolding it). This post should be independent of others.
[Innocentius] - Accessible once Magic Name has been declared. As long as Stiyl is alive, Innocentius will be active. Any hostile actions taken against the ??? Mafia, up to and below Saint level, will automatically fail. If Innocentius is removed due to the effects of [Imagine Breaker], Stiyl will require at least one "Rune Card" counter. Once consumed, Innocentius will return the following phase.
[Guardian] - If ??? is targeted by an otherwise successful kill, Stiyl will die instead.

Mafia Chat - (link)

Reactions: Elmage G Ace

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With this we found another member of Mafia(1) = Magican Mafia = Gods right seed

Thank you for confirming yourself as part of Red mafia.
._. What on earth? did you read what I said? You have no case on shanks, town already down by 5 in a multiball game with probably 5 or even 6 mafia and you what now? Scum read me of all ppl because I ask you for solid case besides "he's an antagonist" I could have seen this character as serial killer but Rej was already that role and I doubt even ratchet would put 2.

Look, I've been doing my fair share of flavour research just like you, but remember this is mafia. You need to scum hunt.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,323💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
._. What on earth? did you read what I said? You have no case on shanks, town already down by 5 in a multiball game with probably 5 or even 6 mafia and you what now? Scum read me of all ppl because I ask you for solid case besides "he's an antagonist" I could have seen this character as serial killer but Rej was already that role and I doubt even ratchet would put 2.

Look, I've been doing my fair share of flavour research just like you, but remember this is mafia. You need to scum hunt.
This post can stay.

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,323💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Someone tried to kill Haze_With_A_Z, but it failed.
Someone tried to kill Aether, but it failed.
Someone tried to kill Aether, but it failed.
Johan3113, Last Order - Town, was killed.

It is Day 4. With 11 alive, it is 6 to lynch.

Last Order
Radio Noise

[Command_Center]

Town
Eliminate all threats to the Town
Esper
Power Level -
Level 3
Abilities -
[Salvator] -
Once per Night Phase, you can search for Accelerator. If you successfully target him, you will convert him to the Town, and will gain a Mason chat with him. If you fail to find him within 4 cycles, you will die.

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree, so either scumread and town tried to kill or really town and both factions targeted him. But johan is a scum kill so he was lock clear. So that leaves 2 town kp

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder... Do negative effects count as missed kills? I got targeted by something with a negative effect. idk if it counts as a kill or not though.
It feels kinda weird for nessos to come in to post once. They usually post way more whenever they come on.

Do tell what the effect was. Clearly it was a kill attempt. Also why the shade?