Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Haze been low activty
idk how I count as low activity, but the day ended early with a maj before I was caught up more than like two pages. If the day had gone longer, I coulda fully caught up and posted more. I agree that we need to lynch mafia and do so every day, but you can't consider me low activity for not being able to fully be on and catch up when were were less that 1/6 the way through the amount of time a day phase is scheduled to be when it ends.

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Do tell what the effect was. Clearly it was a kill attempt. Also why the shade?
I don't know what the effect was. I was just told that it was treated like a negative effect.

Also idk what to talk about and there are barely any posts today so I am commenting on what I noticed so far today. I know that they could just be busy with whatever but I am stating that it is kinda weird for them.

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, but I think nessos had his mind set on shanks. He went for ansatsuken because other scum. I mean even i am considering shanks.

Nessos is either mafia 2 or town. Not mafia 1, unless he bussed. Doubt that's the case.

So my thoughts are houtaro did have a magic name. Anas had a magic name and so did shanks( or rej) if iirc so magic is nai.

But character flavor is apparently. I dislike this aspect of flavor being AI.

So what did shanks gain by announcing his name?

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well after they announced it, their has started being 4 kills at night, and the first night someone's power level increased. I forget which character they were, but if I had to guess what they got, I would guess they either gained a kill each night or their power level increased.

Haze_with_a_Z

Kin
494💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well after they announced it, their has started being 4 kills at night, and the first night someone's power level increased. I forget which character they were, but if I had to guess what they got, I would guess they either gained a kill each night or their power level increased.
I hate googling people for this game, but I decided to do so right now because that might give me the information I need to hear. idk what being a member of the god's right seat does, but they apparently get something called divine mother's mercy that comes out in him after he joins them. It says right above that this ability makes him able to use all of his power as a saint without self destructing which is what usually happens so maybe their power level increased by that. Otherwise, I don't have a clue.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What happened to you after you revealed your Magic Power?
I am sick and tired of revealing things tbh, it doesn't help simple as that.
Yeah, but I think nessos had his mind set on shanks. He went for ansatsuken because other scum. I mean even i am considering shanks.

Nessos is either mafia 2 or town. Not mafia 1, unless he bussed. Doubt that's the case.

So my thoughts are houtaro did have a magic name. Anas had a magic name and so did shanks( or rej) if iirc so magic is nai.

I think there are some mistakes revolving around analysing flavours and their alignments.

All I can say I am town.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also, Shank's character being scum aligned is now in doubt considering we have a flip from both our scum factions and neither is God's Right Seat, which Shank's character would be a part of. Researching the magic side character that has flipped, I couldn't find any correlation with Shank's character.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

why do you doubt that? Ansa wasnt even active to defend himself, do you really think its hard for scum to bus their inactive member, specially when he was pretty much found guilty.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Also fairly certain Shanks did not carry out any kills last night, so that what eliminate him from being on the magic side scum faction since they probably only have two members.