Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So magic side would have 2 vs 3?
Probably. We know the science-side scum team has three, that's confirmed. I doubt the magic-side team would have three players, assuming they exist, because six wolves is way too much for nineteen players. I can see the magic-side wolves being a bit more powerful compared to the science-side scum team consider the magic-side team (God's Right Seat) appear to be all very strong individually.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wait I have to read 3 pages. But I have to have dinner. But. Okay lemme say this first, it doesn't matter whether one is an Esper or Magician, the town and Mafia are mixed there.

If there are 2 scum teams + a serial who turns into town. Still I don't think each team would be around 2 players each? Or at most 3?

I'll keep it something like this -

World I :
Team 1 :
Alice is scum. XTMF is scum. The whole jailkeeper thingy [but there was no counter claim of any sort so I don't know about XTMF being a scum] Ansatsuken is scum.
Team 2:
Elmage is scum. Rabbit is scum. Shanks is scum.

But 6 scums are a bit too much for 19 players game.

World 2 -
Team 1:
Alice is scum. Elmage is scum.
Team 2:
Ansa is scum. Rabbit is scum.

World 3:
Team 1:
Shanks is scum. Elmage is scum.
Team 2:
Ansa is scum. Rabbit is scum.

So basically, I don't really see elmage and Ansa being scum together but the former is definitely a scum and the latter, if scum belongs to a different group.

Alice being scum would make more sense with Elmage though. Or it could be a TMI read from her of she thinks that she is a scum and hence elmage is town. But a paranoid town can also do that. Although among all these possibilities. She still has a fair chance of being scum.

If shanks is outed scum, then we go for him no problem with that. But can anyone give me the certainty that I can give for an Elmage lynch today? We can always lynch him tomorrow but the continued delay on Elmage lynch would not help me in any way for look at others properly.

Also. The players who are kinda not in my view atm are Kyte, nessos(new slot), Aether (new slot) Nikamara, Kyte, haze and salt. Although idk salt seems rather towny. On haze I'm null. But among these people there can be a scum as well, but somehow I cannot rest assured until we flip elmage red.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
This is ansatsuken, last post on the 13th.

Did he give up cause outted?
Oh he was outed when he randed wolf. I'm pretty good at reading him. I'm pretty sure I called him scum within the first few pages. But he didn't post at all. Which is never scummy on its own but a little concerning cause he is a good player.

Poison

Veteran
Kin
2,929💸
Kumi
487💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
btw, how sure are you on that? Like I'm sure it is high since you love haikyu but like it is hard to see a comparison that I don't actually know one side.
Yes. I know it.
how is he frozen?
Because. He is giving no reasons. He has no will to find scum. He is trying hard to survive. He is not at scum hunting here, from his way of voting Ansa seems like an opportunity to escape his own lynch cause he knows it well that I ready saw through him.

Although no one follows me when I catch a scum. :noes: