Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what do you think of nessos?
Nessos 2.0 seems as aggressive as 1.0.

He is focused on shanks and willing to lynch ansa.

So either he randed town again or since we suspect multiball, he could be other scum team.

Which, as long as we keep lynching scum, from either side doesn't matter to me. If Nessos wasn't town, and he plays scummy he'd eventually get a nk or be next in poe.

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well. Can you believe your read 100%? If yes lead us. If no, then when someone is giving you a 200% assurance. Follow her.
the only way i can see elmage faking guilty on ansa if ansa is scum with him, but if ansa is town and he is scum, i dont see him risking a fake claim on ansa when ansa's flip can potentially expose him. but I doubt he have any reason to bus his teammate.

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont get how both nessos and x were suspecting each other but now they are shifting their focus after nessos subbed inotorius.
Because x was suspecting nessos slot, not player himself. That slot town cleared. Nessos is a new slot, so basically a new player. It doesn't make sense for x to go after nessos for old slot play. So he has to reasses nessos. So focus is on more scummy players.

So like you are in a new slot actually

Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because x was suspecting nessos slot, not player himself. That slot town cleared. Nessos is a new slot, so basically a new player. It doesn't make sense for x to go after nessos for old slot play. So he has to reasses nessos. So focus is on more scummy players.

So like you are in a new slot actually
or he rolled scum with X. Why arent you seeing that possibility? You are just saying from X's perspective but what about Nessos'?

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
or he rolled scum with X. Why arent you seeing that possibility? You are just saying from X's perspective but what about Nessos'?
Yes that is an alternative. But I'm simple minded, I focus on one flip at a time. From there I look at the world and the spews from said flip and analyze each player. Some require more resolution vs others.

While suspecting them is there. Ansa is a resolution point first.

Could be ansa and shanks same team. Leaves nessos, xtmf and fluffyy.

But that's too much wifom and effort.

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote lynch Ansa

Fine lets lynch Ansa and see if Elmage is lying or not. Since there 2 scumteams fighting each other Town always have a chance to win.
Slowly start to regret subbing back in with one half of the player crying "don't use mechanics it is" acting like it is cheating and the other half not caring about what happened in this thread.

@Haze_with_a_Z the WU confirmed there are 2 scumteams.
Just check the graveyard, especially the faction of fluffy_rabbit
Graveyard -
Houtarou - Oriana Thomson - Town - Killed N0
Aether9 - Kobayashi Satori - Town - Killed N1
Demon - Meltdowner (Mugino Shizuri) - Town - Lynched D2
Nessos - Hamazura Shiage - Town - Killed N2
Rej - Accelerator - Serial
Town - Killed N2
fluffy_rabbit - Yobou Banka - Mafia(2) - Killed N2
if there is Mafia(2) then there should also be Mafia(1).
Haze twisting so much shit I have no doubts that he is scum. Doubt that any townplayer would be so ignorant.

@Kyte_ @XTMF as I mentioned like one Million Times last Day Phase Shanks outed himself as scum.
Btw Flere210 @Toujo
This follows the format of Hotarou being able to announce his power to.
Once again from Hotarous role said:
[Magic Name] - Basis104 ("The One who carries the Basis"). Oriana can declare her magic name in the game thread. To do so, she must mention @Toujo (host) and post "Basis104" (including bolding it). This post should be independent of others.
With Flete210 being the power of a nazi Like priest and one of the main antagonist (who never turns into a good one) it is kind of obvious Shanks is scum.

And since colors fits for Mafia(2)
A_Certain_Mafia
I am ballsy and say
Mafia(2) = Esper Mafia
Mafia(1) = Magican Maifa

With Shanks being confirmed part of Mafia(1).
If you don't wanna call them (1) and (2) we can call them red and blue.

In this post I presented nothing, but facts.
The first one asking a dumb question will end up getting spite killed as soon as I sub into a role with killshots.
(Cause I bet I will be killed again soon, but I will sub back, Orachimaru in da house!)
Lets hammer Ansa, I am annoyed.

Reactions: Elmage G Ace

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:headdesk:hello lovely people. Let's do what we should have done a long time ago.

Vote Lynch Anasatsuken @Toujo

As you should be well aware I've wanted to lynch Ansa since day 1. My suspicious read on him is based on the fact that he tried to frame Kyte and Alice as town which now we know can't clear them at all. Ace's claim also seems legit since he provided his evidence. @Ansatsuken do you have anything to say for yourself?

@Poison who 1. I've sussed on day 1 and 2. Who hasn't told us why she's 100% certain on ace hasn't made a good impression on me. I need to see more from you besides "trust me guys". Ace provided his character, his actions, his reasoning, and his evidence. Not asking you to claim even though you said you would on Day 3 for whatever reason ._. But I need solid reasoning. Don't be lazy, iOS those post you find suss cuz rn, I remain unconvinced.

I went to look up fluffy's character Yobou Banka. XTMF is right. However SCHOOL are NOT antagonist. Nowhere does it state that. Yet this organization is probably scum team 2. (Unless ratchet just gathered science side characters that he liked to make 1 scum team and magic side characters he liked for another, but I'm doubting that)

@Nessos you have no case on Shanks besides his flavour as an antagonist. Fluffy flip disproves that alignment is based on flavour alone. I don't think ratchet would make a game where if you posted your magic name in the thread, it would be directly incriminating. If you can make a proper case against Shanks based on his behaviour I may reconsider, but as it stands I'm keeping my town read on Shanks.

Nikamara

Kin
457💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
:headdesk:hello lovely people. Let's do what we should have done a long time ago.

As you should be well aware I've wanted to lynch Ansa since day 1. My suspicious read on him is based on the fact that he tried to frame Kyte and Alice as town which now we know can't clear them at all. Ace's claim also seems legit since he provided his evidence. @Ansatsuken do you have anything to say for yourself?

@Poison who 1. I've sussed on day 1 and 2. Who hasn't told us why she's 100% certain on ace hasn't made a good impression on me. I need to see more from you besides "trust me guys". Ace provided his character, his actions, his reasoning, and his evidence. Not asking you to claim even though you said you would on Day 3 for whatever reason ._. But I need solid reasoning. Don't be lazy, iso those post you find suss cuz rn, I remain unconvinced.

I went to look up fluffy's character Yobou Banka. XTMF is right. However SCHOOL are NOT antagonist. Nowhere does it state that. Yet this organization is probably scum team 2. (Unless ratchet just gathered science side characters that he liked to make 1 scum team and magic side characters he liked for another, but I'm doubting that)

@Nessos you have no case on Shanks besides his flavour as an antagonist. Fluffy flip disproves that alignment is based on flavour alone. I don't think ratchet would make a game where if you posted your magic name in the thread, it would be directly incriminating. If you can make a proper case against Shanks based on his behaviour I may reconsider, but as it stands I'm keeping my town read on Shanks.
Iso not iOS lol

• Haha
Reactions: Elmage G Ace

Nessos

Kin
485💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fluffy flip disproves that alignment is based on flavour alone
Fluffy flipped to member of SCHOOL an esper antagonist group in the Manga this Game is based of. Also the town flips and the Rej Flip confirms that flavour are indeed alignment indicative.

But yeah you are scum trying to protect your scumbuddy Shanks, so its fine.
Now we have another lynch candidates for after Shanks (y)

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Vote lynch Ansa

Fine lets lynch Ansa and see if Elmage is lying or not. Since there 2 scumteams fighting each other Town always have a chance to win.
Slowly start to regret subbing back in with one half of the player crying "don't use mechanics it is" acting like it is cheating and the other half not caring about what happened in this thread.

@Haze_with_a_Z the WU confirmed there are 2 scumteams.
Just check the graveyard, especially the faction of fluffy_rabbit

if there is Mafia(2) then there should also be Mafia(1).
Haze twisting so much shit I have no doubts that he is scum. Doubt that any townplayer would be so ignorant.

@Kyte_ @XTMF as I mentioned like one Million Times last Day Phase Shanks outed himself as scum.

This follows the format of Hotarou being able to announce his power to.

With Flete210 being the power of a nazi Like priest and one of the main antagonist (who never turns into a good one) it is kind of obvious Shanks is scum.

And since colors fits for Mafia(2)

I am ballsy and say
Mafia(2) = Esper Mafia
Mafia(1) = Magican Maifa

With Shanks being confirmed part of Mafia(1).
If you don't wanna call them (1) and (2) we can call them red and blue.

In this post I presented nothing, but facts.
The first one asking a dumb question will end up getting spite killed as soon as I sub into a role with killshots.
(Cause I bet I will be killed again soon, but I will sub back, Orachimaru in da house!)
Lets hammer Ansa, I am annoyed.
I'll ask it.

Then basjs, and flete outing self gains what? Power level increase? Immunity?

Toujo

Regular
Kin
1,325💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

@Poison who 1. I've sussed on day 1 and 2. Who hasn't told us why she's 100% certain on ace hasn't made a good impression on me. I need to see more from you besides "trust me guys". Ace provided his character, his actions, his reasoning, and his evidence. Not asking you to claim even though you said you would on Day 3 for whatever reason ._. But I need solid reasoning. Don't be lazy, iOS those post you find suss cuz rn, I remain unconvinced.

Majority (7 votes) reached as of this post. Stand by for writeup.