Aether9

Regular
Kin
954💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it? Or are you reaching at straws here? What's my scum motivation here for saying what I've said?
to appear townie, I mean the fact that you are using this "scum motivation" as an argument makes me think you've prepared this. I wasnt even taking that seriously.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But would that eliminate him from science side? Hate to ask, but how certain?
Well, his character is confirmed to be from the magic side. It makes sense to me that there would be a science scum team and a magic scum team and not have them mixed up.

Unless someone messed with Shanks tonight, 100%.

Rej

Veteran
Kin
2,810💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
do you suspect haze?
I got some bad feelings from him, regarding the claiming playstyle put into light D1
scum got too much informations that's why we lost the vig and the masons

+Nessos pulling big brain claiming plays
Because they're from different factions.
and you were shutting down the ultiball theory last phase wtf
anyway we are in a 3v3v13 I guess? now its just 2v2 scum left?

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
and you were shutting down the ultiball theory last phase wtf
anyway we are in a 3v3v13 I guess? now its just 2v2 scum left?
I never shut it down last phase, go reread my posts. I'll admit I didn't think we were in one during the beginning of the game, but after I thought about Fluffy's flip again, I realized Shank's character made theoretical sense if a magic-side scum team existed.

Anyway, we should be focusing on scum behavior.

Reactions: Rej

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, his character is confirmed to be from the magic side. It makes sense to me that there would be a science scum team and a magic scum team and not have them mixed up.

Unless someone messed with Shanks tonight, 100%.
Oh yeah,.magic mixing them probably wouldn't work in terms of flavor but Idk flavor.

If you're saying shanks didn't make a kill, I asked how certain because if he didn't, that would mean he isn't the magic side scum, or Science side.

Which ruins it because I need to expand my world view today.

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If we want to do a wagon style analysis, I wanna say that the remaining magic side is not there on ansatsuken.

So for last magic side it would be: poison, haze, Aether9, Alice, kyte

Probably missing someone assuming there was no bussing. Its a starting point for me.

XTMF

Regular
Kin
1,422💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If we want to do a wagon style analysis, I wanna say that the remaining magic side is not there on ansatsuken.

So for last magic side it would be: poison, haze, Aether9, Alice, kyte

Probably missing someone assuming there was no bussing. Its a starting point for me.
I feel like Ansa was probably prime bus bait.

SirSalt

Kin
173💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yeah, but thats too much to deal with. One wolf at a time. But if we belive he was bussed that means there is one magic and at minimum once science side wolf on ansatsuken.