Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The light was part of the image so I basically duplicated the original image and put a layer mask. I hid everything with a black brush then got a soft white brush to unhide the light area. After that I just created a new layer clipped mask and then colored it with a purple hue to match the light color. I can lend you the PSD for it if you're having trouble understanding.
I understand how you did it. So basically you cut out the light from the bottom original render layer and rendered it on a separate layer, then the colors by hue. Still I want to see the brushing done on the layer mask for once, so yeah, you can send me the link :).

Last edited:

Pavoneo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I understand how you did it. So basically yyou cur out tge light from the bottom original render layer and rendered it on a separate layer, then the colors by hue. Still I want to see the brushing done on the layer mask for once, so yeah, you can send me the link :).
Sikk, post the link here. I want to see it too :3.

Trollo Lucilfer

Legendary
Kin
33💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
@-J AV- Just search for C4D packs on DeviantART or something, there's plenty of quality C4Ds you can download^^.

@Hei & Trollo, Will either of you guys pick out a render or should I do it for you?

@Khallil in a programming class right now x).

CnC please
Choose a render please, it would be unfair if one of us decided which render to use.

Pavoneo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
that's a cool render U_U
It'd also be cool if you used a render of sikk's render pack xD
I used one of her his renders with my brawler tag I posted a few minutes ago :3. But yeah x_o. I didn't want to reupload an image because I'm lazy xD.

Last edited:

Pavoneo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wait, sikk is a female? O o
Well played u-u
****, lol. I always have done this T_T. Sikk always has girl avas and sigs :(. Sikk I'm sorry for getting your gender wrong, again xD.

@Khallil I basically suggested the mods make one account that all contests are held in and all mods have access to this account so all contest responsibilities are shared equally (i.e. this account makes all the contests/gets all the PMs for entries) and the mods said it would be too chaotic and would do more harm than good. Here's a link to the thread.

Trollo Lucilfer

Legendary
Kin
33💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
****, lol. I always have done this T_T. Sikk always has girl avas and sigs :(. Sikk I'm sorry for getting your gender wrong, again xD.

@Khallil I basically suggested the mods make one account that all contests are held in and all mods have access to this account so all contest responsibilities are shared equally (i.e. this account makes all the contests/gets all the PMs for entries) and the mods said it would be too chaotic and would do more harm than good. Here's a link to the thread.
Now since the RP admin, Caliburn is busy with rl, being an admin, checking CE, and all that shizz, I think a member of our FC should become the host of that contest, an active good GFX designer > Problemo solved :p

Status
Not open for further replies.