Legendary
Kin
33💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Ikr. Avatars from stock threads are getting too redundant.
Avatars from renders are good and refreshing to see.
Btw:

Here's an ava I made from a render:

Ava:
You must be registered for see images

Render:

First try, on making an ava from a render. z.z​
That's a good lookin' avatar, at least you used a decent BG, and used some bubbles or stars or whatever, the others keep posting hundreds of awful avatars and call themselves GFX artists lol

Naruto.

Immortal
Kin
204💸
Kumi
2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's a good lookin' avatar, at least you used a decent BG, and used some bubbles or stars or whatever, the others keep posting hundreds of awful avatars and call themselves GFX artists lol
Thanks man. I used a c4d as the background lol. Yea, I messed up with some brushes, and particularly on his sword, used the star brush to make it glow nicely.
Yea, ikr? xD
Tho, sometimes they resize it very well and choose excellent stocks.

Trollo Lucilfer

Legendary
Kin
33💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thanks man. I used a c4d as the background lol. Yea, I messed up with some brushes, and particularly on his sword, used the star brush to make it glow nicely.
Yea, ikr? xD
Tho, sometimes they resize it very well and choose excellent stocks.
I know, which is cool, but overdoing it sucks, it's been some time since I'v seen someone post a signature.

Trollo Lucilfer

Legendary
Kin
33💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Yea, way too many ava threads. I personally don't have time for siggys now. Will move on to them in my vacations. z.z
Would like to see more people post sigs tho.
And Large Arts, It's been more than a year since I'v seen a large artwork in the DH, the only person who's making some decent shit these days is Trinket

LitzSabr

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I don't really have a problem with avatar threads tbh, only if some good work is done on them and by that I don't mean just some good stocks(<--really hate those ones).

Pavoneo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Only way I like avy threads is if there was obviously a lot of work put into them instead of just finding a good stock and putting 2-3 layers of random adjustments over it. That doesn't seem to happen too often so...

Naruto.

Immortal
Kin
204💸
Kumi
2,319💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Only way I like avy threads is if there was obviously a lot of work put into them instead of just finding a good stock and putting 2-3 layers of random adjustments over it. That doesn't seem to happen too often so...
Well, I started with putting 2-3 layers of adjustments, but yea, I agree, it gets annoying.

LitzSabr

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hey guys .
Hey there :)

Hey guys do you know any good tutorial sites for Air sigs. I searched a lot but didn't get any Air sig tutorials
There is a air sig tutorial on the base itself. It will give you an idea on how to make them. To learn more, you can look at good air sigs, by that you will know that there are many ways an air sig can be done. Apply new ideas when you do one. A good imagination is a must to make a good air sig. So yeah, be creative with that. :)

Reactions: - J AV -

- J AV -

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
They only make those on NB and OPB and some other forums <_<
I see that's why i didn't find tutorials
Hey there :)

There is a air sig tutorial on the base itself. It will give you an idea on how to make them. To learn more, you can look at good air sigs, by that you will know that there are many ways an air sig can be done. Apply new ideas when you do one. A good imagination is a must to make a good air sig. So yeah, be creative with that. :)
Ok thanks buddy . ^_^

Pavoneo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Saw a stock I liked so I made an ava out of it. Not premium so I can't use it.

Feel free to use it if you like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.