Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I also have mix feeling with Kaguya voice cause she doesn't sound much intimidating as I was hoping for like it feels like her voice is a bit too weak capable of talking.

Princess Kaguya

Supreme
Kin
1,066💸
Kumi
5,984💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I love your Kaguya fan-fics. They are awesome. :cool:
I like the slow voice, give a cocky, yet still somewhat "godly" feeling, and it fits with her behavior.
Do you have your Kaguya fics here? :bouncy: I'll go look at the fanfiction section for them to read. :)
I also have mix feeling with Kaguya voice cause she doesn't sound much intimidating as I was hoping for like it feels like her voice is a bit too weak capable of talking.
Yeah. I feel she talks too slowly. :hmm:

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the Kaguya that we saw was only 30 - 50% of her total power. Why ? Cause her powers first got divided between Hagoromo and Hamura. Then Hagoromo spread Kaguya's power to all humans in the form of chakra. This led all her powers to get spread out a lot.

Mugen Tsukuyomi did bring Kaguya's powers back but Black Zetsu only gave Madara a small amount of the chakra to make him transform. The majority of her power was in the Shinju which she never absorbed to get her powers back.

On top of that there is still Hagoromo's (Which was given to Naruto and Sasuke) and Hamura's portion of Kaguya's chakra that is to be accounted for.

If we take full power Kaguya, she would have :-

Hagoromo's chakra + Hamura's chakra + Gedo Mazou + Nine Bijuus + Shinju + The chakra of all humans. This all belonged to her originally.

That would literally make her unstoppable. Kuruma was not lying when he said this.

You must be registered for see images

Skill is irrelevant when your opponent has the power to create/destroy universes/dimensions.
Thoughts please. :cool:

Reactions: Princess Kaguya

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I agree mostly except the shinju part. She is the shinju since she absorbed it a long time ago.
In the war Madara separated the Shinju from Kaguya when he casted Mugen Tsukuyomi. The Shinju was still absorbing chakra and Kaguya didn't bother re-absorbing it cause she teleported.

She perhaps wanted the Shinju's fruit to re-grow again and then absorb Shinju.

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In the war Madara separated the Shinju from Kaguya when he casted Mugen Tsukuyomi. The Shinju was still absorbing chakra and Kaguya didn't bother re-absorbing it cause she teleported.

She perhaps wanted the Shinju's fruit to re-grow again and then absorb Shinju.
What? Kaguya was in the shinju. Why do you think her voice told him to absorb the shinju? Viz scan btw.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What? Kaguya was in the shinju. Why do you think her voice told him to absorb the shinju? Viz scan btw.
Yes, at that point, Shinju and Kaguya were one, but they were separated after Madara casted Mugen Tsukuyomi.

The God Tree/Kaguya was absorbed by Madara.

The God Tree was released by Madara when Mugen Tsukuyomi was casted to bind everyone in the genjutsu.

Kaguya (Rabbit) in Madara's body did not have the God Tree when the component parts of the Juubi seperated.

The God Tree does not appears in the Separation/Sealing process of the Juubi either.

The God Tree was still there after Kaguya was sealed.

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, at that point, Shinju and Kaguya were one, but they were separated after Madara casted Mugen Tsukuyomi.

The God Tree/Kaguya was absorbed by Madara.

The God Tree was released by Madara when Mugen Tsukuyomi was casted to bind everyone in the genjutsu.

Kaguya (Rabbit) in Madara's body did not have the God Tree when the component parts of the Juubi seperated.

The God Tree does not appears in the Separation/Sealing process of the Juubi either.

The God Tree was still there after Kaguya was sealed.

No. Madara was using hashirama's deep forest emergence on a massive scale and if it got released by madaa he would've gotten weaker since it gave him a boast in power. The shinju is part of Kaguya why would it separate after sealing? and :lol that's a stump. absorbing the part of the shinju that had rinnesharingan is what mattered.

Reactions: Princess Kaguya

Princess Kaguya

Supreme
Kin
1,066💸
Kumi
5,984💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Secret in her castle? Where did you get this from? XP
I believe it's from the most recent issue of WSJ. :)
Organic Dinosaur translated the following:

Momoshiki

Main Body

忍界に迫る新たなる脅威。大筒木カグヤの城に隠された秘密をめぐってサスケと対峙する。その際、サスケとの 戦闘はキンシキにまかせてため、実力・戦術は秘められたままだ。城に隠された秘密、そしてその狙いとははた して?

He's a new threat that approaches the Shinobi world. He confronts Sasuke over the secret that's hidden within Ootsutsuki Kaguya's castle. Because he entrusted Kinshiki with battling Sasuke at that time, his true strength and battle jutsu were kept hidden to himself. What is the secret that's hidden within the castle? And what is his goal that he wants to fulfill?

Caption 1 (cut-off/can't read)*

Caption 2

モモシキの表情集。その目と血管が浮き出ているところは白眼を思わせる

Momoshiki's facial expression compiliation. From his eyes and how his blood vessels rise to the surface, it gives off the impression of a Byakugan.

- OrganicDinosaur

Reactions: Seventh Sama

Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I believe it's from the most recent issue of WSJ. :)
Organic Dinosaur translated the following:

Momoshiki

Main Body

忍界に迫る新たなる脅威。大筒木カグヤの城に隠された秘密をめぐってサスケと対峙する。その際、サスケとの 戦闘はキンシキにまかせてため、実力・戦術は秘められたままだ。城に隠された秘密、そしてその狙いとははた して?

He's a new threat that approaches the Shinobi world. He confronts Sasuke over the secret that's hidden within Ootsutsuki Kaguya's castle. Because he entrusted Kinshiki with battling Sasuke at that time, his true strength and battle jutsu were kept hidden to himself. What is the secret that's hidden within the castle? And what is his goal that he wants to fulfill?

Caption 1 (cut-off/can't read)*

Caption 2

モモシキの表情集。その目と血管が浮き出ているところは白眼を思わせる

Momoshiki's facial expression compiliation. From his eyes and how his blood vessels rise to the surface, it gives off the impression of a Byakugan.

- OrganicDinosaur
Wow, I've never heard of this until now. Actually i thought his goal was to steal the Kyuubi in naruto?
Interesting stuff. If i'm to guess maybe it's a hidden power that's in her castle not to sure.

Edit: can you pm this thread where she's posting this new stuff?

Last edited:

Princess Kaguya

Supreme
Kin
1,066💸
Kumi
5,984💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Wow, I've never heard of this until now. Actually i thought his goal was to steal the Kyuubi in naruto?
Interesting stuff. If i'm to guess maybe it's a hidden power that's in her castle not to sure.
Maybe they need the kyuubi for whatever it's in the castle. I've got no idea what it could be though.