1,066💸
Kumi
5,984💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

★ The Rabbit Goddess : Kaguya Ōtsutsuki Fanclub ★

Princess Kaguya Ōtsutsuki (大筒木かぐや, Ōtsutsuki Kaguya) was the first human to use chakra after consuming the fruit of the Shinju. She was the Mother of Hagoromo and Haruma and was the one who brought peace to the world with her power. She was then called the "Rabbit Goddess".

But, as she was unable to stop the wars, Kaguya used the Infinite Tsukuyomi to force mankind to stop fighting by taking away their free will. People then started calling her a Demon.

My Mother, Kaguya Ōtsutsuki came to your land from a faraway place. She came to pick up the Fruit of the Holy Tree. Kaguya ate the fruit and with it's power ruled the land. People used to call her the Rabbit Goddess. ~Rikudou.
Absorb Me.... Absorb the Holy Tree and the Juubi...The time to become one has come.....
No...Madara, you are not the Saviour...and it's not over...My Will is Kaguya...
~ Black Zetsu, Kaguya's Will.
This Place is my Nursery...I can't let you damage it anymore...Let's stop fighting...Here...I will Have you vanish right now...
You must be registered for see images

★ Legacy ★

Despite Kaguya's meaningful attempts to bring forth peace, her methods only brought it about temporarily. It also inspired the people of Hagoromo's era to weaponize chakra for wars instead of using it for peace, which would include the tailed beasts being seen as nothing more than masses of powerful chakra to exploit and control. Her forceful way to achieve peace later inspired Madara Uchiha — one of her own descendants — to concoct a plan to achieve this forced peace. Madara would later succeed in casting the Infinite Tsukuyomi upon the entire shinobi world. She later manifested in Black Zetsu's will, making Black Zetsu incapacitate Madara Uchiha.

★ Purpose ★

★ This Fanclub has been made for the fans of Kaguya.

★ Join the Group and have fun discussing Kaguya.

★ Owner ★

★ Members ★

1) Princess Kaguya
2) Dragonor
3) David1996
4) know
5) PawsX
6) The Amazing Spider Man
7) The Orange Hokage
8) Minato Sensei
9) Nebula
10) god of destruction
11) Sparks
12) DaileyM
13) Doom RP
14) iKaras
15) Grammar Nazi
16) Electric Boogaloo
17) Kira was Righteous
18) mohdzarif
19) naru998
20) SasukeUchiha143
21) T I A
22) The almighty itachi
23) Tomato King
24) ugh
25) xcoyote
26) babaGAReeb
27) fluffyguy
28) narutoshippudenworld
Total Members :28.

~ Thread design made by Dragonor.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dannie and Trúth

Davy Jones

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
She has to have some bad ass quotes like a good villain is supposed to. if she does that im in. i gotta see her personality before i join her fan club

Princess Kaguya

Supreme
Kin
1,066💸
Kumi
5,984💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards