Seventh Sama

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, it's nice to know that Kaguya would somehow be relevant in the future course of the story. If there is a evil greater than her, it tells me that Kaguya was a puppet villain. What's your thoughts on this ?
You forgot to say rinne tensei no jutsu! xd
I do think there is something else there but Kaguya being a puppet seems iffy to me. She wanted all chakra so she can protect the earth from whoever "frightened" her.

Reactions: Princess Kaguya

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,027💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I do think there is something else there but Kaguya being a puppet seems iffy to me. She wanted all chakra so she can protect the earth from whoever "frightened" her.
:p
You see Kaguya follows the pattern of all Naruto villains who had good intentions, were forced to make an extreme decision and the became evil. And all of them were puppets.

Hyuga Prodigy

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Even though she was disappointing in the manga, I'm so damn hype that Kaguya is in the Storm Game! :yayy:

You must be registered for see images

They even added Naruto Gaiden into the storm, I'm so getting this game, TAKE MY MONEY!!!

Reactions: Princess Kaguya

Princess Kaguya

Supreme
Kin
1,066💸
Kumi
5,984💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I'm surprised to see this thread open again. :lol
Well, it's nice to know that Kaguya would somehow be relevant in the future course of the story. If there is a evil greater than her, it tells me that Kaguya was a puppet villain. What's your thoughts on this ?
I hope she isn't a puppet. I'd like the chain to break already. She might simply be fighting against a greater evil without being controlled by someone else. I do hope this is explained in the movie since Gaiden is confirmed to end next week. I wonder if Momoshiki is the one who Kaguya was fighting against. :hmm:
This is what I think too.
Even though she was disappointing in the manga, I'm so damn hype that Kaguya is in the Storm Game! :yayy:

You must be registered for see images

They even added Naruto Gaiden into the storm, I'm so getting this game, TAKE MY MONEY!!!
This convinced me to get the game. XD It's nice to see Kaguya in color. I like the purple and gold on her clothing. :)
And I'm included ! Thanks !

Also, gonna play Kaguya as my main, I hope we can customize like Revolution in this game.
Welcome! :bouncy:

Last edited: