Supreme
Kin
1,066💸
Kumi
5,984💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Kurama is gonna keep momoshiki warm when he goes in the ice dimension for kaguya's ice castle. jk
Anyways can i get the thread where OD is posting this at?
Yup. XD

Sure.:)

Edit: I forgot we can't link to other forums. It's in NarutoForums in the New Era Movies Section. There's a spoiler thread where all of this info is posted and translated.

Vanto

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The big guy will probably get killed by Sasuke or even the Gokage, he seems to be the muscle and stuff so I'll think that he'll be the first to die.

The other is presumably smarter and maybe stronger with dem dojutsus so yeah, might be sealed.

If they are powerful enough to worry Kaguya tho, having one of them defeated by the Gokage will be hard to believe.

Princess Kaguya

Supreme
Kin
1,066💸
Kumi
5,984💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The big guy will probably get killed by Sasuke or even the Gokage, he seems to be the muscle and stuff so I'll think that he'll be the first to die.

The other is presumably smarter and maybe stronger with dem dojutsus so yeah, might be sealed.

If they are powerful enough to worry Kaguya tho, having one of them defeated by the Gokage will be hard to believe.
Yeah. I don't think the gokage will do much in the fight against those two. Only Naruto and Sasuke will be heavily involved. If Momo is immortal like Kaguya, then he'll probably be sealed. Maybe they will use Tenten's sage tools for that. :lol

kc5181

Regular
Kin
2,119💸
Kumi
234💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The thing which I could draw

Sticks and stones trying to pop her in the head but she is too strong and turns fthem into rinnegans

Now if only I could draw her