Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It is. I wonder if they'll ever release colored volumes (like they do with OP) and hopefully a season 2 comes relatively "quick" so the sales won't plummet.
I'm pretty sure that has already been done, but I don't think it's done consistently. I however have seen a few times chapters that got colored in completely.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Why isn't my name on the list yet :sigar:
Added but it won't let me edit the OP lol. Are you an anime only fan or manga fan? Or both? xD

OT:
Btw guy the latest chapter (136) is out:

I also posted the etoile chapter:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kurokiba is such a boss,personaly best "villain" yet!

He's not really a 'villain', so much as a good rival (along with Hayama) for Sōma.
Subaru Mimasaka and his actions, however, could be likened to a 'villain' of sorts.​
I like his character because he is like the odd one out. While Hisako, Erina's aide, got served by Hayama, Kurokiba, Alice's aide, was pretty much on par with Soma and Hayama this while Alice lost to Soma. The interaction between Hayama, Soma and Kurokiba is also hilarious and he has got a catchy nickname: Mad Dog Kurokiba :p

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like his character because he is like the odd one out. While Hisako, Erina's aide, got served by Hayama, Kurokiba, Alice's aide, was pretty much on par with Soma and Hayama this while Alice lost to Soma. The interaction between Hayama, Soma and Kurokiba is also hilarious and he has got a catchy nickname: Mad Dog Kurokiba :p
Yeah indeed Kurokiba is one of my favs now ^_^

He's not really a 'villain', so much as a good rival (along with Hayama) for Sōma.
Subaru Mimasaka and his actions, however, could be likened to a 'villain' of sorts.​
That's why I put him as "villain" :)

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Food Wars Event Anime Centers on Aldini Brothers:

Volume 15 Cover:
You must be registered for see images

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Autumn Election arc was a bliss! My fav arc yet!

Which arc did u like the most everyone?

Just finished the anime. Not bad, I especially liked how the animated Alice's behavior and Yoshino's facial expressions.

The 2nd opening song really rocks.
Yeah indeed the 2nd opening is amazing! I also like first ending it's so catchy.Anime was done pretty amazing and can't wait for second season!