17. Yūki Yoshino (427 votes)

18. Jōichirō Yukihira (386 votes)

19. Gin Dōjima (246 votes)

20. Subaru Mimasaka (235 votes)

21. Etsuya Eizan (213 votes)

22. Miyoko Hōjō (173 votes)

23. Nao Sadatsuka (157 votes)

24. Zenji Marui (142 votes)

I would have expected for Kurokabi and Jouchiro to have more votes and at the same time I'm surprised by Hisako and Takumi have that many votes.

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Just dropping the results of the 2nd official SnS character popularity contest:

1. Sōma Yukihira (6451 votes)

2. Erina Nakiri (5046 votes)

3. Takumi Aldini (4918 votes)

4. Megumi Tadokoro (2817 votes)

5. Hisako Arato (1901 votes)

6. Alice Nakiri (1900 votes)

7. Kojirō Shinomiya (1882 votes)

8. Akira Hayama (1720 votes)

9. Ikumi Mito (1462 votes)

10. Satoshi Isshiki (1422 votes)

11. Ryō Kurokiba (931 votes)

12. Shun Ibusaki (804 votes)

13. Hinako Inui (762 votes)

14. Isami Aldini (664 votes)

15. Fuyumi Mizuhara (473 votes)

16. Ryōko Sakaki (436 votes)

I would have expected for Kurokabi and Jouchiro to have more votes and at the same time I'm surprised by Hisako and Takumi have that many votes.
Wow im surprised with Kurokiba and Hisako WOW and Satoshi is 10th I was hoping to see him in top 5

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Just dropping the results of the 2nd official SnS character popularity contest:

1. Sōma Yukihira (6451 votes)

2. Erina Nakiri (5046 votes)

3. Takumi Aldini (4918 votes)

4. Megumi Tadokoro (2817 votes)

5. Hisako Arato (1901 votes)

6. Alice Nakiri (1900 votes)

7. Kojirō Shinomiya (1882 votes)

8. Akira Hayama (1720 votes)

9. Ikumi Mito (1462 votes)

10. Satoshi Isshiki (1422 votes)

11. Ryō Kurokiba (931 votes)

12. Shun Ibusaki (804 votes)

13. Hinako Inui (762 votes)

14. Isami Aldini (664 votes)

15. Fuyumi Mizuhara (473 votes)

16. Ryōko Sakaki (436 votes)

That's not surprising at all. Hisako played quite a role in the Stagiaire Arc. I'll assume that the polls must of been taking placing during the duration of that arc so I can see why she got the popularity boost. Since Takumi got ranked so high, it's likely to get an arc where he'll play a significant role than usual.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's not surprising at all. Hisako played quite a role in the Stagiaire Arc. I'll assume that the polls must of been taking placing during the duration of that arc so I can see why she got the popularity boost. Since Takumi got ranked so high, it's likely to get an arc where he'll play a significant role than usual.
But both Kurokabi and Hayama played a major role in the Autumn Selection. I know that the arc during which a poll is taken can influence it greatly, but in the end Hisako only had three chapters or something during the stagiaire period. I find it hard to believe that that was the reason she ranked that high.

And Takumi seems to always have been popular. He scored extremely well in the first character poll too.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Erina's 3-D figure is going to sale from tomorrow onwards incase if you don't knew.

Also Shokugeki no Soma Calender for 2016 is also released. If anyone wants to buy it then buy it from the link below. I would like to buy it but the amount is higher with Shipping cost for this good. If any chance I buy this sometime after I will share it.

Preview of SnS calender from Japanese Shueisha website.

You must be registered for see images

There is one for OP too

Last edited:

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But both Kurokabi and Hayama played a major role in the Autumn Selection. I know that the arc during which a poll is taken can influence it greatly, but in the end Hisako only had three chapters or something during the stagiaire period. I find it hard to believe that that was the reason she ranked that high.

And Takumi seems to always have been popular. He scored extremely well in the first character poll too.
Do you even know the polls took place and when it ended? Hisako befriending Soma and getting back with Erina is enough to have her popularity rise, especially when she's building her relationship with the two most popular characters in the series. I thought it was like 5 chapters but whatever, point is that it's not surprising.

Erina's 3-D figure is going to sale from tomorrow onwards incase if you don't knew.

Also Shokugeki no Soma Calender for 2016 is also released. If anyone wants to buy it then buy it from the link below. I would like to buy it but the amount is higher with Shipping cost for this good. If any chance I buy this sometime after I will share it.

Preview of SnS calender from Japanese Shueisha website.

There is one for OP too
I saw the figure earlier today. It looks nice but why buy the calendar? Lol and yeah I saw the one for OP as well.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Do you even know the polls took place and when it ended? Hisako befriending Soma and getting back with Erina is enough to have her popularity rise, especially when she's building her relationship with the two most popular characters in the series. I thought it was like 5 chapters but whatever, point is that it's not surprising.

I saw the figure earlier today. It looks nice but why buy the calendar? Lol and yeah I saw the one for OP as well.
Isn't that the only way to have a physical copy?. :|
I saw the endcard illustrations of SnS anime. For you people who watched the anime, I think you all already saw them.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That is fast but I don't want Casanova to stop scanlating. They are the ones who picked this series first and doing it since long back, right?. But if MS is doing the translations then I can see many are preferring MS over Casanova and that might discourage Casanova to put chapters out. If any I want Casa and MS to combine and do that. So they would be fast and best together.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That is fast but I don't want Casanova to stop scanlating. They are the ones who picked this series first and doing it since long back, right?. But if MS is doing the translations then I can see many are preferring MS over Casanova and that might discourage Casanova to put chapters out. If any I want Casa and MS to combine and do that. So they would be fast and best together.
CN will probably drop SnS since there's not much of an incentive to release the chapters when MS is providing a much faster service. The same thing happened to Psylocke Scans who translated Akame ga kill, they ended up dropping the series after MS picked up AgK. This is certainly not the first time where MS has made other scanlations groups drop a series due to their "superior" service. If you compare both MS/CN scans with this week's chapter, there's not much of a differentiation with CN scans to give fans a reason to reread the chapter. Also given the "huge" delay, it's likely for them to drop it.

Why would MS even bother teaming up with CN?

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
CN will probably drop SnS since there's not much of an incentive to release the chapters when MS is providing a much faster service. The same thing happened to Psylocke Scans who translated Akame ga kill, they ended up dropping the series after MS picked up AgK. This is certainly not the first time where MS has made other scanlations groups drop a series due to their "superior" service. If you compare both MS/CN scans with this week's chapter, there's not much of a differentiation with CN scans to give fans a reason to reread the chapter. Also given the "huge" delay, it's likely for them to drop it.

Why would MS even bother teaming up with CN?
Didn't I said....it is for the best. With Casa and MS they can put chapter out on the same day when OP releases.

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
np^^

But see anyone noticed that SnS fandom increased in NB and there are handful of fans who are participating in discussions. It's chapter discussions started with 3 to 5 posts & now they are hitting the mark of 15-20 posts on average and sometimes that number went upto 45 posts twice I think. We will be dominating in the future. xd

One Thing Megumi X Souma>>>>Your Favo. U_U