Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Count me in, been reading this since the early chapters @_@ and today's chapter just.. left me without words to express how I feel about it.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Count me in, been reading this since the early chapters @_@ and today's chapter just.. left me without words to express how I feel about it.
Added. Welcome :)

Episode 24 gonna be hype.
My sides =D Im waiting for 24th episode as well!
Any link? I'd like to check it out.
____

OT: I'm waiting for episode 24 so I can start the manga from there. This weeks episode was nice.

The finale is delayed a week.

I'm assuming it's delayed because the episode is longer for the finale.

Last edited:

Magi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'll be sure to check it out. Once I've caught up with Bleach (60 chapters left), I'll start watching the anime of this followed by the manga if I enjoy it

Klaus

Legendary
Kin
31💸
Kumi
17💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How's the quality of the anime? I'm more of a manga person, so I don't really watch much anime these days.
Considering I started with the anime and got hooked up. I would say its nice. You should watch the first few episodes so you can judge for yourself. But I would recommend it.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
How's the quality of the anime? I'm more of a manga person, so I don't really watch much anime these days.
Like Klaus and lojzaHD, it has amazing art/animation and it's what got me hooked to the series. The OST's are also nice
[video=youtube;EUtouZae8Ig]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUtouZae8Ig[/video]

It's really good. I noticed that the anime doesn't cover the chapters in order but I don't think it skipped any chapters yet.

I'll be sure to check it out. Once I've caught up with Bleach (60 chapters left), I'll start watching the anime of this followed by the manga if I enjoy it
I'm sure you'll like it.

Last edited: