Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Same, I'm not big on anime but this one is worth the watch, the animation of the food is amazing
That's why I'm asking. The problem these days with anime, is that it's really just animation. They animate a story, but often the quality sucks because the only focus on the story. I've seen screenshots of those nows DB episodes and they're horrifying :nono:

The problem is with SnS that the artwork of the manga is vital. If the animation is not done properly, the food will look horrible and as a result the entire series.

loj

from the east blue
Immortal
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's why I'm asking. The problem these days with anime, is that it's really just animation. They animate a story, but often the quality sucks because the only focus on the story. I've seen screenshots of those nows DB episodes and they're horrifying :nono:

The problem is with SnS that the artwork of the manga is vital. If the animation is not done properly, the food will look horrible and as a result the entire series.
The animation is unbelievably amazing! Everything looks just how it needs to be.Especially the food.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

That's just Toei really. It's been like that with OP, World Trigger, DB Super and even Toriko. J.C Staff is much better than that. I'd say give the anime a try and I would love to hear your thoughts on the anime. I'm sure at very least you'll be satisfied with the anime.

Adam Driver

Legendary
Kin
2💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

I assure you the animation is superb and consistent from the characters, food, even the surrounding environment.
Here's a few examples.
You must be registered for see images

Reactions: Easter bunny

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Foodgasm
[video=youtube;Uu5zGHjRaMo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu5zGHjRaMo[/video]

Rindou coloring:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For the people who didn't know it yet, the latest SnS chapter has been out for some days now. It was released early parallel with the other manga series .

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I will join. I will probably start watching the anime, but 4 now I am caught up to the manga
I don't read the manga. Or haven't started at least. I've watched the anime. But I guess I should start.
That is true, though I've only seen the anime, it very addictive. Its a good show. And I'm very picky about the anime I watch.
I wanna join. I'ma drop some 150x200 avatars later tonight If i have time...I think I'm going to re-read the manga this weekend.
I want to join this club. I'm just start reading this manga last week.
where's the anime at now? the autumn election finals?
I'll be sure to check it out. Once I've caught up with Bleach (60 chapters left), I'll start watching the anime of this followed by the manga if I enjoy it
The animation is unbelievably amazing! Everything looks just how it needs to be.Especially the food.
The finale is out guys:

i will join

i just started reading it
Check out the anime if you can. It's really good.

For the people who didn't know it yet, the latest SnS chapter has been out for some days now. It was released early parallel with the other manga series .
I'm assuming you're waiting on the latest chapter XD Watch the finale with us.