Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well if i ever get such a genjutsu lol.

Yeah this one is like impossible to perform. Perhaps easier with clones or summons as well on the field. I don't think you can waltz in and take your opponent's blood then slam it on a summon just like that. Question though. Some summons can only be summoned once. Does this mean if i used this on such a summon, it wouldn't be able to return to the battle at all?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea, nearly impossible due to the way most rper fights but if you happen to wound you opponent and he brings in asummon to aid him in an escape. Normally if you wound your opponent, it is likely their blood splater on you.
For your question, yes.

( Suji Haji Fūin ) - Muscle Restriction Seal
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 30
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilized by taking a tag that bears the symbol for "Restrict". When placed upon the opponent it generates an electrical current that is not physically harmful. However this flows through the nervous system and restricts the movement of muscles. This slows down the opponent and prevents him from using A-rank Tai and above for three turns.

This particular one is good with Taijutsu. Show me how you are going to execute this in a short taijutsu skirmish with my clone. You are actually fighting my clone in a taijutsu oriented spar and you can aid your moves with elementals that can augment the taijutsu. Post the techniques used so that I can see how effective they are being used.

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi clone of protestant bastard >_>.

Alucard stood in sparring stance with his arms and legs in combat position in Short-range from the clone. He would perform a single handseal and channel enormous amounts of lightning chakra from his body. This chakra would be unleashed as a blinding light that would emit from Alucards body and temporarily blind everyone on the field except Alucard. Somehow i want this to be called Solarflare >_>.

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
Type: Supplementaty
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will release a massive amount of lighting chakra which he uses to create a blinding light that appears to emanate from all over the users body. The light can blind any enemy that sees it but its main ability is that, through skill and precise chakra control and timing, the user can use it as a cover to put the enemy into a genjutsu by using the light as a decoy, preventing the enemy from noticing the genjutsu was placed.
Note: Can follow with any Genjutsu the user knows up to A-Rank but needs to have mastered Genjutsu. The user will need to effectively spend two moves, performing both the Lightning Illusion and the Genjutsu; the first only serves as a cover to place the second unnoticed
Note: Can only be used once every three turns

The clone was now blinded, and so Alucard sneaked behind him and took a steady grip with his right arm around the clones neck as well as kicking(with his knee) into the backside thigh of the clones right leg and have him trip down and lose balance.

With his other hand free and the clone focused on getting out from the grip, Alucard slammed on a tag with the text "restrict" on it.

( Suji Haji Fūin ) - Muscle Restriction Seal
Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilized by taking a tag that bears the symbol for "Restrict". When placed upon the opponent it generates an electrical current that is not physically harmful. However this flows through the nervous system and restricts the movement of muscles. This slows down the opponent and prevents him from using A-rank Tai and above for three turns.

This effectively sealed off the clones full capability of movement and gave Alucard an upper hand in hand to hand combat.

Question, does this slow down swift users as well?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yea, it slows them down too though I can't quantify the extent at which it slows them down. Its good if a mod could clarify that for you. What I do know is that it sows them down enough for you to be able to track them if so you are unable to track them before hand.

( Shishienjin ) - Four Violet Flames Battle Encampment
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn to sustain)
Damage Points: N/A ( 60 if the opponent makes physical contact with the barrier )
Description: This technique requires four people or clones to use. The people must be standing forming a square, they will then make the snake handseal and clasp their hands. A barrier forms around them on all sides, stopping anyone from outside from coming into the square. If they touch the walls, they will be burnt by violet flames. The casters can add a secondary barrier outside to prevent them from being attacked by enemies on the outside of the square; although by doing so, they are unable to attack as well. Each barrier can sustain any A-Rank technique.
Note: Requires 4 ninjas or 4 clones to use.

Good in boxing in an opponent or capturing them giving them no where to escape. You will make four clones and make them form the barrier. depending on how you want it, the can box you and the opponent in so that they can escape or the area at which they can move is limited. Lets see ways you can put this into good use.

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
But cant like, the opponent just wait out all the chakra i would spend keeping this barrier and he'd win? This move is kinda meh >_>. Unless yeah, you create four clones and the fourth clone is also inside the barrier with the opponent and battle him/her. I guess its good to trap huge summons though.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes.

So Next we fight, The rule is simple, atleast one fuin technique in every of you move. meaning your first turn, must contain at least one fuinjutsu tech out of the 3 moves per turn. so is the next turn and the next.

Good luck.

Go!

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
U onleh did this cus u wanted rematch >_>. Okey then. I'll use Alucard, mid-range and well no water. Ok.

Time to demonstrate what you taught me then.

Alucard performed a single handseal and made himself disappear completely to the naked eye. Only dojutsu users could see his chakra.

(Meisaigakure no Jutsu) - Hiding with Camouflage Technique
Chakra Cost: 30 (-10 per turn active)
Description: This is a ninja escape technique that allows the user after performing the Tiger hand seal to control how light is reflected around their body with chakra inflections. The technique also erases the user's scent and shadow, and is usable on any terrain, making it ideal not only for covert maneuvers but also offensive strikes. Perceiving the user's position is possible only for ninja who are astute enough to observe minute variations within their surrounding environment, such as distortions of air currents in the immediate vicinity or distinguishing sounds, i.e. footsteps etc. However, the usefulness of this ability can be entirely negated by those with special vision or sensory skills. The Second Tsuchikage, Mū's mastery of this technique helped earn him the moniker "Non-Person" seemingly having neither form nor chakra while the technique was active. Thus, he could not be sensed through traditional means.
Note: Technique lasts a total of 3 turns

Alucard then walked in an arc to his left and your right, getting into short-range. He then performed two handseals and put his hands on the ground and channeled doton chakra into it, creating a non-flammable swamp. The swamp would form directly under you and pull you under. Swamp is about 3 meters in diameter and 5 meters deep.

(Doton: Yomi Numa) - Earth Style: Swamp of the Underworld
Range: Short/Long
Description: The user will first perform Boar → Tiger and then by changing the surface of an object beneath an enemy into mud and creating a non flammable swamp, the user can sink his enemy into the mud. The adhesive, chakra-infused mud ensnares the enemy's body, making it almost impossible to recover one's strength and escape from the swamp. The size and depth of the created swamp depends on the user's skill and the amount of chakra used, but if the user is an expert in this technique, it will always be possible to make a fair-sized swamp which is extremely effective against a great number of enemies or when having to face gigantic creatures.

Lastly, Alucard would then tap your shoulder(since he's behind you) with a sealing tag.

( Fūin Fuda ) – Sealing Tag
Chakra cost: 20
Description: A basic sealing technique where the user places one or more tags either directly on a target or on a technique which is restraining it. As its placed, a sealing formula spreads around the technique or the target, sealing it. This technique has been seen used with Sand ninjutsu, Earth, Water, Wood, Cloth Ninjutsu, etc but basically any technique in which you can apply the tags can be used. In the case of expert ninjas, the tags might even be incorporated into the restraining technique, with no need to actually manually place the tag or tags. Additionally, less experienced ninjas can find that throwing one or more kunais with the sealing tags attached at the technique which will trigger the same effect when the kunais stick on the technique. This prevents the target from moving, molding chakra or even being summoned.
Note: The seal takes a while to form, so most opponents can either counter the restraining technique (thus preventing the sealing formula of taking effect) or rip off the tags from themselves negating its effects entirely. If the target, however, fails to counter the restraining technique or is counter to it fails or if he doesn't remove the tags in his next move, then the seal will fully be placed and the target unable to release himself.
Note: This technique is specially designed to be used on summons and Edo Tensei Summons but will work on any opponent except Jinchurikiis.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for the late reply. Was sick.

Though if the swamp is 3m wide and you are behind me, wouldn't both of us be drowning?

As you disappear from view, I quickly clap so that I can detect your movement even when I can't see you.

With this, I notice you walking towards me though I feign ignorance and as the swamp is made, I quickly swim to the edge of the swamp while evading your placing the tag on me.
On getting out of the swamp, I throw a kunai with explosive to where you are located since I can sense you.

(Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation
Range: Short- Mid
Chakra cost: 20 (- 10 per turn to keep active)
Description: After clapping ones hands, this technique creates a spherical detection barrier above ground with the user at the center. At the user's command, the detection barrier can expand, grasping everything in the battle field. The user is able to detect anything that moves inside the barrier space with his or her own "sense".
(Doton: Toraberingu Doro ) - Earth style: Travelling Mud
Type: Attack/defence
Range: N/A
Chakra Cost:40
Damage points:N/A
Description: this justsu is similar to earth style- hiding like a mole,but only works on muddy and
swampy portions of the earth.firstly, The user
focuses earth chakra through out his or her
whole body,then he is able to merge or sink into
any mud/swamp but instead of turning the earth
into fine grains,he solidifies it a bit whilst travelling through it, and just like the earth
style hiding like a mole technique,the user is
still updated with every movement happening
on surface thus enabling him or her to launch a
surprise attack.
-The user can't use any other elemental jutsu except earth whilst using this technique,simply because of the constant earth chakra concentration needed.
-twice per battle.

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who said you were in the middle of the swamp? :3

As the swarm forms, Alucard noticed you swim to the other side of it as well as put up a detection barrier around yourself. Meh, he de-cloaked himself to save chakra. Instead, he created a shadowclone, who'd run in an arc from his right and your left towards you. As this happened you'd thrown a kunai towards the original Alucard, who dodged it by ducking with his torso, doing the matrix move.[ ]

B rank
(Hiru Banshō: Bōka no Jutsu) - Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique
Chakra cost: 20 (-5 per turn)
Description: Using this jutsu, the user can merge with another passive object and take on its properties to avoid any damage. While merged, the user is virtually undetected unless the enemy has a doujutsu. Even chakra sensors won't be able to pinpoint the users position. The limitation of the technique is that to use a technique and mold chakra, the user must fully unmerge although doing so doesn't produce any sound and the user can only be sensed once fully unmerged. The user is still aware of the world outside the object and can travel inside it at his normal running speed. The technique was used so far by 3 ninjas (Yamato, Orochimaru and Uchiha Madara) but as an advanced ninjutsu, it can be used by any skilled enough ninja.
Note: the user must be Sannin Rank and above
Note: Orochimaru and Yamato can use it 5 times per battle, Uchiha Madara can use it 3 times, other ninjas can use it twice.
Note: Cannot merge into mediums which aren't tangible

(Fuda Chūshutsu no Jutsu) Tag Extraction Technique
Chakra: 20
Damage: N/A
Description:
After doing the Ram seal, the user will put his palm close to a hidden explosive tag or sealing tag and will draw it out towards his hand. If the tag is inside a solid object it will warp through it towards the users palm. The technique disables the tag as it draws near the users hand in the case its an explosive tag.

(Bodi-en no Jutsu) Ninjutsu: Body Flame Technique
Description:
This technique is used in a similar way to the Body Flicker Technique. When using this technique, the body appears like it's being engulfed by flames, disappearing from view slowly, masking the users own high speed movement. In essence, the technique is simply an elemental variation of Body Flicker technique and thereby follows the same restrictions and possible uses.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

The clone then performed a couple of handseals(being in mid-range from you both the clone and Alucard) and created a barrier around you that would suck up your chakra reserves as well as pushing you down towards the ground with enormous pressure.

Re: Fuuinjutsu and Kinjutsu Techniques

A rank

(Kyōkai Kekkai no Jutsu) - Boundary Barrier Technique
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn remaining active)
Description: This is a detection type barrier which is simply a more advanced version of the (Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation technique and that can be used to surround an area and allows the user to monitor a certain area covering from the sky to underneath the ground creating a sphere. The user will create a tag with the 許可 (Kyoka) Kanji and place it on the ground, doing the confrontation hand seal afterwards to activate it. After the barrier is erected, the user, if inside it, will be able to detect any enemy inside it, even if he hiding his presence. After that, anyone who enters or leaves the barrier is instantly detected as well as anything that moves inside it. Techniques that mask the users presence are ineffective at avoiding detection as the barrier focuses on movement and displacement of matter, not solely on chakra detection. The barrier can also be moved according to the requirements of the user by moving the tag.
Note: Can only be used twice.

(Hogo Fuda Kekkai no Jutsu) - Protective Tag Barrier Technique
Chakra cost: 30
Description: This technique uses special talismans that when a specific part of the users body is targeted, this technique then activates and covers the specific area. The talismans move to cover the specific body part and form a barrier protecting it.
Note: Only Ao biographies can apply the tags.

(Tajū Mugen Hōyō ) - Multiple Infinite Embraces
Type: Offensive
Chakra cost: 30 (-100 to the target per turn, +100 to user per turn)
Description: This technique is a stronger version of Infinite Embraces and is used basically in the same manner. The user will do the Tiger → Dog → Horse → Dragon → Boar hand seals and slam his hands on the ground, creating a bigger barrier than the original technique but similar in its essence which drains the target's chakra but also pushes down on them making it much harder to break free. The massive pressure the technique puts on the target prevents the target from moving unless it has some sort of enhanced strength ability, making it very difficult to break free from it. Unable to move, the targets are also unable to mold chakra above A-Rank while having his chakra drained. The barrier can only be broken by A-Rank techniques or above or by attacking the user.

As this happens, Alucard himself would channel lightning chakra into the ground after having performed a single handseal and slamming his hands on the ground. He would create a huge pillar of devastating lightning-force that would emerge under the barrier just a second after if was formed.

( Raiton: Denpō Sekka ) – Lightning Release: Telegram Flash
Range: Short - Mid
Damage points: 60
Description: After doing the Rabbit → Rat → Horse → Ram hand seals, the user will slam his hand on the ground and release into it a massive amounts of lightning chakra which will then pool beneath his opponent before releasing itself into a gigantic column of lightning which shocks anything caught above it. The technique can affect a bigger or smaller area depending on the users will.

The lightning pillar would be as broad as the barrier but it would also pierce the top of the barrier as it was powerful enough to do so. It would be about 20 meters tall.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Who said you were in the middle of the swamp? :3

As the swarm forms, Alucard noticed you swim to the other side of it as well as put up a detection barrier around yourself. Meh, he de-cloaked himself to save chakra. Instead, he created a shadowclone, who'd run in an arc from his right and your left towards you. As this happened you'd thrown a kunai towards the original Alucard, who dodged it by ducking with his torso, doing the matrix move.[ ]

B rank
(Hiru Banshō: Bōka no Jutsu) - Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique
Chakra cost: 20 (-5 per turn)
Description: Using this jutsu, the user can merge with another passive object and take on its properties to avoid any damage. While merged, the user is virtually undetected unless the enemy has a doujutsu. Even chakra sensors won't be able to pinpoint the users position. The limitation of the technique is that to use a technique and mold chakra, the user must fully unmerge although doing so doesn't produce any sound and the user can only be sensed once fully unmerged. The user is still aware of the world outside the object and can travel inside it at his normal running speed. The technique was used so far by 3 ninjas (Yamato, Orochimaru and Uchiha Madara) but as an advanced ninjutsu, it can be used by any skilled enough ninja.
Note: the user must be Sannin Rank and above
Note: Orochimaru and Yamato can use it 5 times per battle, Uchiha Madara can use it 3 times, other ninjas can use it twice.
Note: Cannot merge into mediums which aren't tangible

(Fuda Chūshutsu no Jutsu) Tag Extraction Technique
Description:
After doing the Ram seal, the user will put his palm close to a hidden explosive tag or sealing tag and will draw it out towards his hand. If the tag is inside a solid object it will warp through it towards the users palm. The technique disables the tag as it draws near the users hand in the case its an explosive tag.

(Bodi-en no Jutsu) Ninjutsu: Body Flame Technique
Description:
This technique is used in a similar way to the Body Flicker Technique. When using this technique, the body appears like it's being engulfed by flames, disappearing from view slowly, masking the users own high speed movement. In essence, the technique is simply an elemental variation of Body Flicker technique and thereby follows the same restrictions and possible uses.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:20
Damage Points:N/A
Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

The clone then performed a couple of handseals(being in mid-range from you both the clone and Alucard) and created a barrier around you that would suck up your chakra reserves as well as pushing you down towards the ground with enormous pressure.

Re: Fuuinjutsu and Kinjutsu Techniques

A rank

(Kyōkai Kekkai no Jutsu) - Boundary Barrier Technique
Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn remaining active)
Description: This is a detection type barrier which is simply a more advanced version of the (Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation technique and that can be used to surround an area and allows the user to monitor a certain area covering from the sky to underneath the ground creating a sphere. The user will create a tag with the 許可 (Kyoka) Kanji and place it on the ground, doing the confrontation hand seal afterwards to activate it. After the barrier is erected, the user, if inside it, will be able to detect any enemy inside it, even if he hiding his presence. After that, anyone who enters or leaves the barrier is instantly detected as well as anything that moves inside it. Techniques that mask the users presence are ineffective at avoiding detection as the barrier focuses on movement and displacement of matter, not solely on chakra detection. The barrier can also be moved according to the requirements of the user by moving the tag.
Note: Can only be used twice.

(Hogo Fuda Kekkai no Jutsu) - Protective Tag Barrier Technique
Description: This technique uses special talismans that when a specific part of the users body is targeted, this technique then activates and covers the specific area. The talismans move to cover the specific body part and form a barrier protecting it.
Note: Only Ao biographies can apply the tags.

(Tajū Mugen Hōyō ) - Multiple Infinite Embraces
Chakra cost: 30 (-100 to the target per turn, +100 to user per turn)
Description: This technique is a stronger version of Infinite Embraces and is used basically in the same manner. The user will do the Tiger → Dog → Horse → Dragon → Boar hand seals and slam his hands on the ground, creating a bigger barrier than the original technique but similar in its essence which drains the target's chakra but also pushes down on them making it much harder to break free. The massive pressure the technique puts on the target prevents the target from moving unless it has some sort of enhanced strength ability, making it very difficult to break free from it. Unable to move, the targets are also unable to mold chakra above A-Rank while having his chakra drained. The barrier can only be broken by A-Rank techniques or above or by attacking the user.

As this happens, Alucard himself would channel lightning chakra into the ground after having performed a single handseal and slamming his hands on the ground. He would create a huge pillar of devastating lightning-force that would emerge under the barrier just a second after if was formed.

( Raiton: Denpō Sekka ) – Lightning Release: Telegram Flash
Damage points: 60
Description: After doing the Rabbit → Rat → Horse → Ram hand seals, the user will slam his hand on the ground and release into it a massive amounts of lightning chakra which will then pool beneath his opponent before releasing itself into a gigantic column of lightning which shocks anything caught above it. The technique can affect a bigger or smaller area depending on the users will.

The lightning pillar would be as broad as the barrier but it would also pierce the top of the barrier as it was powerful enough to do so. It would be about 20 meters tall.
As you do the matrix move, I make the shake vigorously that would make you fall to your back halfway in your matrix move. Also your clone will fall face flat and possible poof.
While both of you fall, earth spikes would emerge to skewer you both.

(Doton: Ganchūsō) - Earth Release: Stone Spikes
Type: Attack
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: This technique lets the user create a few rock pillars that will protrude from the ground to skew the target. The rock pillars will even pass through obstacles to reach their target if these are less dense. The pillars/spikes can be done in any earthen surface, including other earth techniques of the user.

(Doton: Yochi no Douyou) - Earth Release: World Shaking
Chakra cost: 15
Description: The user will concentrate and release their chakra into the ground to create a small tremer that can result in making the enemies lose their footing and fall to ground or miss the aim of a given technique.

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Btw am i going to learn the reverse four-symbol sealing? <.<

As Alucard dodged the kunai he felt the ground starting to shake, and it wasn't his clone yet as it hadn't started its move. Indicating it was their opponent. As Alucard himself would(as he performed the matrix move) do a backflip and land on his knees with his palms flat on the ground. He quickly channeled earth chakra into the ground and created a hill for him and the clone to stand upon. It would also nullify the spikes as the amount of chakra was beyond the one of the spike move.

(Doton: Chidōkaku) - Earth Release: Moving Earth Core
Type: Offensive, Defensive, Supplementary
Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and lowers or raises the ground in the surrounding area at high speeds, allowing them to create giant holes in the ground or avoid attacks. The size of the affected area as well as the depths that it is lowered to is up to the user and rasing earth can be done up to 20 meters tall creating a small cliff or they can create trenches that can be as deep as 20 meters. Other than being moved below ground relative to the surrounding surface the terrain is not altered, plant life and people retaining their same positions.

The hill would be about 8 meters tall. Carrying both Alucard and his clone to safety.
Soon as the hill had formed, the clone jumped above you and land on his feet behind you(short range). The earth started to shake but it wasn't aimed behind you, but rather towards Alucard himself, standing on the hill. The clone would restrain you with a number of chakra-draining snakes that would bind you and drain your chakra.

(Hebi o Kyūshū) Chakra Absorbing Snakes
Type: Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra Cost: 20 (-50 chakra per turn)
Description: The user restrains the target with snakes that he summons from his sleeves which will wrap around the target and steadily absorbs their chakra. The more the captured target increases their chakra, the tighter the grip from the snakes. The snakes however cannot absorb endless amounts of chakra and will eventually saturate. They are also susceptible to damage from techniques and their binding power is of B-Rank physical strength. While bound, the target will face a stead drain of chakra which will make it increasingly difficult to mold chakra for techniques (1st turn, no S-Ranks or above, 2nd turn, no A-Ranks or above, 3rd turn and onwards, no B-Rank or above). Senjutsu chakra or Bijuu chakra cannot be absorbed and will immediately end the technique, making the snakes either crumble into rocks or disintegrate. The chakra drained is lost.
Note: Binding can last up to 4 turns
Note: Can only be used by Snake Summoners and requires Fuuinjutsu knowledge.

As that happens, Alucard starting to feel the tremor and ended up losing his balance and yet again fall to his knees. He then looked towards you and smiled. Alucard would perform a single handseal. He would then channel obsidian chakra into the ground under you and formed a huge tree-formed spike that would emerge right under you while you'd be restrained by the snakes and having your chakra drained. The obsidian wouldn't hit the clones, just you. The form of it would be of a tree(as stated) but instead of leaves it would have its branches turned upwards and formed into spikes. Sorta like a fork.

(Ryūhariton ᗘ Ichigei No Shokunin Ⴕ Monogatari no Kuro Kanashiki)Dragon Glass Release ᗘ Smith's Craftmanship Ⴕ Tales of the Black Anvil

Type: Offensive/Defensive
Chakra: 30
Damage: 60
Description:
Through the Tales of the Black Anvil, one can create various constructs of Dragon Glass from his own body, other Dragon Glass sources or from earthen sources by doing one simple handseal (Snake if used from an existing source). These can be anything from walls, pillars, plateaus, blades, spikes, etc. and can be blunt or sharp, virtually pitch black or translucent in a dark green hue. The only limit is the users imagination and his circumstances. The constructs are, however, lifeless and simplistic but can exist without the users chakra to sustain them. This is highly useful to create hand held weapons or even defensive walls or other structures which, upon being created, will not simply disappear with the end of the technique.

Tree is about 20 meters when fully protruded.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Very good. Moving on

(Shisekiyōjin) Four Red Yang Formation
Chakra: 70 (-20 per turn)
Description:
A powerful barrier formation noted to only be usable by those of Kage Level, whereby four shinobi, standing in a square formation, erect a large barrier that is red in colour. It was stated to be several times stronger than the Four Violet Flames Formation, and is highly malleable. When assaulted by a Tailed Beast Ball from the Ten-Tails, the barrier simply distorted its shape, forcing the brunt of the attack upwards while it was left completely intact. Its users can create openings within the barrier to allow passage. The barrier is apparently very chakra-taxing since at least two of its users are limited in the usage of other techniques, such as clone techniques, while maintaining the barrier at the same time. Despite this, the users can still perform techniques and hand seals while sustaining the barrier. The barrier itself is strong enough to resist any S-Rank technique known and, despite being opened on top, is very high and hard to escape from. Alternatively, high ranked ninjas can use this technique by using clones. In this case, only Sage rank ninjas have the necessary chakra reserves to produce the technique.
Note: Can only be used by either 4 Kage ranked Ninjas or, if the user is Sage rank, through the usage of clones.
Note: While sustaining it, the users cannot mold chakra above A-Rank and can only use one additional technique per turn
Note: Usable twice per battle

Very useful technique and somewhat an adavance version of the violet flame barrier though this one is red in color. I can see many potential with this technique and I'll like you to share with me some that comes to your mind.

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright this jutsu is basically to prevent getting raped by specific god modes which is basically what i would use it for. For instance, EIG users(would laugh if i used it towards someone who had opened the last one) or tailed beasts and even Susano'os. However, for the former, it'd just be sheer luck being able to do so as i'd have to create atleast three other clones first and then put up the barrier. What i like about it, however, is the fact that it doesn't seem to take long to set up. No handseals or anything. A funny thing to do with this barrier, however, is(not sure it would work but screw it) to create three clones, having the barrier set around yourself and the clones. Leave an opening under yourself(but not under the clones) and spam techniques that are channeled through the ground. While doing that you'd pretty much have a passive resistance to all S-ranked jutsus. That's OP.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good. It will work though the you are allowed one move per turn while the barrier is active.

(Fuuinjutsu: Haisui Chakura) Sealing Arts: Chakra Draining Seal
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra: 40 (drains 100 chakra per turn)
Description:
This is a simple seal where the user does 2 simple handseals and slams his ground on a surface. Upon that surface, a 2 meter diameter sealing formula circle of kanjis and markings spreads, activating the technique. Any enemy that makes contact with the formula becomes unable to mold chakra as the sealing technique drains his chakra and his stamina. If the enemy manages to escape the seal, he will recover use of his chakra.
Note: Usable twice per battle.

This one is simple. You simply create a sealing perimeter and anyone who steps into it would have their chakra drained per every turn they remained there. Although this one does not feed you back with the chakra drained.

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good. It will work though the you are allowed one move per turn while the barrier is active.

(Fuuinjutsu: Haisui Chakura) Sealing Arts: Chakra Draining Seal
Type: Supplementary/Defensive
Chakra: 40 (drains 100 chakra per turn)
Description:
This is a simple seal where the user does 2 simple handseals and slams his ground on a surface. Upon that surface, a 2 meter diameter sealing formula circle of kanjis and markings spreads, activating the technique. Any enemy that makes contact with the formula becomes unable to mold chakra as the sealing technique drains his chakra and his stamina. If the enemy manages to escape the seal, he will recover use of his chakra.
Note: Usable twice per battle.

This one is simple. You simply create a sealing perimeter and anyone who steps into it would have their chakra drained per every turn they remained there. Although this one does not feed you back with the chakra drained.
Well still though, it would mean your opponent would have to rely on taijutsu while being inside the seal. It's pretty dope to be honest if you pull it off. Definitevly going to try this with infinite embraces and a clone or two.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Or say I touch the earth amor someone is wearing, I could cause the kanji to form on the target's body and he'll have no choice but to shed the amour.
Nice usage there too, using it with infinite embraces. Thats a potential KO.

( Ura Shishō Fūinjutsu ) - Reverse Four Symbols Sealing Technique
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: 80
Description: This is a sealing jutsu that is placed upon the users body, setting it to activate on the users death. It seals everything within a large, nearby, spherical into the users body.
Note: Can only be activated upon the users death.
Note: The placement of this seal must be stated on the user's biography.

You can't perform this as it requires you to be dying before it casn activate. But you can tell me abou it.

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well its the reverse four symbols that activates on the user's death. A black sphere of chakra would emerge around the user and swallow everything within mid-range inside it and seal it off.
You must be registered for see images

I'll be placing this on my pending bio :3. Guess it could be successful if you opened the 8'th gate without killing your opponent although damaging them as hell, only to activate this afterwards.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Chakra Taisan Fūin ) - Chakra Confusion Seal
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: A special tag that utilizes the mark of confusion. When placed upon an opponent and using chakra it burns into the opponents skin. This chakra tag causes chakra to flow towards that particular area, causing a disruption within the flow of chakra as well as making it harder to control chakra(adds -10 chakra to any jutsu that the opponent will use for 4 turns).
Note: This jutsu can only be used twice in battle.

( Genjutsu Fūin ) - Illusion Skill Seal
Chakra Cost: 40
Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilizing the illusion mark. When placed upon an opponent it fully incapacitates their ability to utilize any sort of genjutsu for four turns.
Note: This seal can be used only once per battle.

The first seal when placed on a target, makes it difficult to mold chakra while the second makes it impossible for the target to cast genjutsus. Very useful techniques. I want to see how you'll use them with other techniques to form a giant combo.