Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hi Priest, thanks for having me.. Even though you are a catholic sociopath ;D.

Permission to learn is found here. [ ]. Number 107. Not sure you'd need it but i thought i'd include it anyway.

Last edited:

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
AlKaado!!! We meet again!. Gawd help me, I'll so torture you..

Welcome Bampaya

Tell me all you know about

Chakra
Handseal
Ninjutsu
Tag
Paper Tag
Seal
Fuin Seal
Kanji
Contract
Blood Ritual
Fuinjutsu

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is Vampajaaahhh. No little timmy glued to your crotch? Progress :p.

I chose to answer your questions because i... chose to do it U_U.

1. Chakra
Chakra is the very force of life that every individual that exists in the ninja world, our life source. Chakra is being molded in our core and channeled to different parts of our body to empower them, or to release the chakra into different techniques. Chakra is composed by physical and spiritual energy that roots deep inside of us. Through the use of tenketsus(chakra pressure points), ninjas can release their inner chakra outside their bodies and perform ninjutsu.
2. Handseal
A handseal is the type of seal you make in order to focus your chakra and give it properties to pertain a certain technique. Usually the stronger the technique, the more handseals. Not always though, but for complex jutsus, handseals are required. Some ninjas has become so adept with their respective elements of favour that they only need a single handseal for complex jutsus.
3.Ninjutsu
Its the style of fighting almost all ninjas share by utilizing their chakra in fight. This means that they create tools or elemental chakra hone their mastery in battle. Ninjutsu doesn't work without chakra though.
4.Tag
A tag is a jutsu inscribed in symbols and text. Could vary between sealing tags to explosion tags were as one is designed to keep things locked in as the other is meant to blow things up. Basically chakra infused symbols and text. Comes in handy on weapons such as kunais and senbons. Although paper is common to hold explosion tags.
5.Paper tag
Basically a tag on a paper. A paper tag is generally always about explosion tags. Toss them towards your opponent or plant on them, either works great and doesn't require handseals. Fast and easy to use. With enough preparations, Konan almost killed Obito with an ocean of paper tags. Further use of advanced paper tag use was when Tobirama used them with a conjunction of edo tensei which spawned more paper tags for each tag that blew up. That caused a chain explosion that never stopped.
6.Seal
Seals are living in the ocean and eats things that looks like Kisame.
:|
Seals are fuuinjutsu basically. They work by sealing techniques away and lock them. Seals can also be used offensive while its more common to use as defense. Seals can work in different ways. You can seal away techniques and you can also seal away the potential force your opponent could unleash, such as kekkei genkais. Seals also could be used as in terms of transportation, like the seal of the flying thunder god where the user has a seal on a kunai he tosses and teleports to. Much like a tag on the kunai, a sealing tag.
7.Fuuin seal
Basically what i wrote above. Fuuin seals are only used to seal/lock away other techniques or gigantic forces such as bijuus. They can create gigantic and indestructible barriers if used with great chakra reserves.
8. Kanji
Kanji are the symbols that are on tags or seals. Basically the inscription for the technique the tag/seal works with.
9. Contract
A summon contract is a blood-bond that a user makes with their wished summon. A contract requires a summon scroll for it to work. It works with a seal that uses space-time, making the user of the contract able to always summon his animal to the field in an instant.
10. Blood ritual
A kinjutsu/forbidden jutsu. This means you draw out the life of your opponent through spells or witchcraft and steal their power or harm them with torture.
11. Fuuinjutsu
Glad you asked ,P. Fuuinjutsu is sealing jutsu that is used to lock away living creatures, jutsus, objects etc. Along with chakra itself.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You uncircumcised blood sucker!!! I'm so tempted to do God's work right now but lets give what's Ceaser's to Ceaser.

So lets take them one by one.

Chakra: You are correct.

Handseals: Gestures done with our hands, fingers and body to help in focusing chakra. To collect the required amount/mensurement of chakra to perform some techniques usually the advanced ones, It may be required to do hand gestures to be able to focus, otherwise, the right amount of spiritual energy in ratio to the physical energy would not be achieved to make a jutsu.

Ninjutsu: You are correct about this too. Ninja Jutsu. Basically techniques made out of chakra or by a ninja.

Tag: Just a trick question. This is a written label which can either be on a parchment or other materials to indicate something. Something that give you direction.

Paper Tag: A written label specifically on a paper.

Seal: A fastener, something used to secure, close, authenticate so that it is not cheaply available.

Fuin Seal: A seal made out of or with chakra.

Kanji: Modern Japanese symbols and letters

Blood Ritual: Blood Sacrifice and process usually done when performing a summoning.

Fuinjutsu: Chakra based arts that involves sealing and unseal things.

You are right about the others. So before we go deeply into Fuinjutsu itself, do you have any question?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay Elaborately.

Fuinjutsu is made up of 6 parts:

The Object/Target of the Seal (basically, whatever you're going to seal,. And in this its crucial to understand the latus sense of what it means to seal something. You are able to seal not only a physical object but also energy or even metaphysical events such as souls. You can also seal links, such as those of a contract summoner with his summon or other seals. You can seal movement but also memories or emotions. The broad range of sealing objects is enormous.)

The Medium/Vessel (basically, its what's going to contain the Object/Target. You can have organic vessels, inanimate or even simply pure chakra/energy as a vessel.)

The Trigger (not all seals have this but 90% of them have. Its what triggers the sealing technique. It can be anything from trying to speak of a secret to simple handseals or chakra. The trigger is always there in latent seals; time delayed seals such as danzo's juuinjutsu)

The Binding (it can be handseals, kanji formulas, etc. Its basically what will wrap, manipulate and contain the Object/ Target into the vessel but also what alters the vessel to allow it to serve as a medium for the target of the seal. Its the most complex part)

Chakra (all seals require chakra to be produced, maintained or released. Chakra is what you expend to forcefully seal your target. This means that you'll always need to, as well, spend chakra to keep the target sealed. Some seals, such as the jinchuriki seals, don't use your own chakra (the one from the sealer) but that of the vessel, to keep the target sealed. Vessels can fuel the seals put on them if they are chakra sensitive beings. Because chakra is needed to keep the sealing, it has been verified that seals can also weaken with time as it deplets the chakra used to sustain it or as the vessel or binding becomes weaker/altered)

The Key (again, not all seals have this but most do. Its the key to unlock the seal and release whatever is sealed back into the world. A key can be anything from a sequence of handseals, which is more usual, to dna, like blood, or even a simple mental command.

Okay now gimme three fuinutsu users, the type of fuinjutsu they use and try to elaborate their type of fuinjutsu using the categories above.

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay now gimme three fuinutsu users, the type of fuinjutsu they use and try to elaborate their type of fuinjutsu using the categories above.
Alright the first one is going to be Gaara, and his use of sand-related fuuin jutsu(Desert Layered Imperial Funeral Seal).
You must be registered for see images

Pointing out through your points, the object you're sealing this with is your opponent. In the case Gaara used it was Madara and i think the 2nd mizukage(version of the picture). The medium is shown as a huge pyramid of sand(it was bigger when used to seal Madara). It triggers with the ram hand-seal(that's when the kanji sealing tags start to cover the pyramid). That also explains the binding part. I think the seal is actually Gaara's own chakra but with the bigger version its his and the one-tails chakra that keeps the layered version as it's trying to seal off Madara. Doubt the key has a key to be honest. What breaks it could be brute force like Madaras susanoo.

Alright next one has been used by two persons(seen). Minato and Hiruzen, and the seal i will talk about is the Dead demon consuming seal.

It can be used to seal multiple objects/targets. As seen by its first use, it sealed both Hashirama and Tobirama as well as Orochimarus arms by the use of shadowclones. The vessel is the stomach of the Shinigami, the spirit seen in the picture. Souls are dragged out from the victims bodies and sealed there. Trigger in this case is kinda hard to specify because the summoning of the Shinigami is a series of handseals, but what sets off the actual sealing is the Shinigamis arms that extend from the users stomach. The arms drags the victims souls out and store them in the users own stomach. The binding is when the victims soul is bound to the Shinigamis arm, and dragged into the users stomach who dies after the use of the technique. This means the user is also sealed into the Shinigami, but into the Shinigamis stomach. I suppose the thing that keeps the seal going infact the victims own soul. This seal does have sort of a key. By using the mask of the Shinigami the person becomes possessed by the spirit. Since souls are stored in the Shinigamis stomach, the mask bearer needs to slice open his own stomach, thus making the spirit do that as well. This means that the stored souls of the Shinimagi are freed again.

Last one is going to be the Reversed four symbols sealing. Used by Danzo.

The target in this case is the opponent and the user himself. The vessel is ultimately the users own corpse as they die on the use of the seal. The trigger is caused by the death of the user, or well mortally wounded. As seen in the image, Danzo is mortally wounded in his fight against Sasuke and Tobi. The binding is that of a big black orb that is created upon the trigger and the kanji signs of the seal is seen as huge letters that surrounds the area of the sealing. Everything that is caught in the orb will be sealed into the corpse of the user. I suppose the seal itself is fueled by Danzo to maintain it all the time. Its not very clear what its fueled by to keep the objects sealed though as the corpse/vessel is dead. I suspect its the victims own chakra that keeps themselves sealed in the end. This seal doesn't have any shown key and believed to be absolute and permanent. I guess though you could use edo tensei on the user, but it still means that the victims are sealed in the living corpse. Not sure how you could free them even afterwards.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Anything can be used as the ink, blood, tomato paste, etc so far it can be imprinted and your finger too can act as a brush.

Okay moving on since I believe you have to understanding of what fuinjutsu is all about. You can ask me question anytime.

(Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short- Mid
Chakra cost: 20 (- 10 per turn to keep active)
Damage points: N/A
Description: After clapping ones hands, this technique creates a spherical detection barrier above ground with the user at the center. At the user's command, the detection barrier can expand, grasping everything in the battle field. The user is able to detect anything that moves inside the barrier space with his or her own "sense".

Advance application of fuin jutsu allows you to create chakra barriers around a given point. With this jutsu, you are able to erect a chakra barrier around you. Your clap is the trigger and then the barrier is linked to your senses. Try it.

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright sweet. Speaking of, i was very curious to ask about this particular jutsu. Its weird. In the description it says:

he detection barrier can expand, grasping everything in the battle field
Now thats awesome. But it also says:

Range: Short- Mid
Now why is it that it can stretch through the entire battlefield but only up to mid-range? It feels very limited.
Also, can it detect chakra? Or just movement?
EDIT; nvrm. I've got the answer from big C.
Anyway.

Alucard clapped his hands and focused his chakra. He then raised a huge barrier around the field that would be used for detecting physical movement within.

Last edited:

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good you have the answer you seek.

(Kekkai Houjin) - Barrier Method Battle Array
Type: Attack
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: Kekkai Houjin is a high-level Fuuinjutsu trap technique. An array of explosive markers is jointly placed around the boundary of an area. If any opponent walks through the boundary, the seals will activate and explode.

This a trap where you lay explosives in a formation. you can go further and use the tag hidding technique to conceal the seals in the ground or you do it manualy by buring them. The picture explains the lot.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, they are short range from each other

We have learned how to erect a barrier. Next is how to bring them down, shatter them or release them. You will make contact with the barrier in question and focus your chakra into it. You will use you chakra to interfere with the source of the barrier

(Kekkai Kireme no Jutsu) - Barrier Shatter Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Description: The user will insert their chakra into a active barrier to then interfere with the source and cancel the barrier shattering its shell.
Note: Must make direct contact and only works with up to B rank barriers.

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kinda reminds me of a physical "Kai" technique though its for barriers. Btw, if you didn't know this technique, what would you do to bring down barriers then? Just curious :p.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Except the technique says otherwise, Barriers caan be overpowered by physical force/power that outranks them.

And now we're back at the creating barrier thingy.

Though this time, its more faster and can be very efficient in a lot of ways. You bring out a pre-written barrier seal and slap in on a surface then using your chakra, you can will it to erect a defensive chakra barrier around the object on which the seal is placed. say you place this seal on your arm, you can actually use you arm to defend from a sword. You can use it on a kunai and make it the one that continues against your opponent's kunai.

Tell me other ways you can use this.

(Fusen no Kekkai) Tag Barrier
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Description: The user will take a tag marked with the kanjis 障害 (Shōgai) and either place it on a weapon (like wrapped around a kunai's handle) or on a surface (like the ground). Upon doing so, a defensive spherical barrier is erected around the tag as a seal. The barrier can be used to defend against up to B-Rank ninjutsu but also be used to contain an enemy inside if feasible.

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tell me other ways you can use this.
(Fusen no Kekkai) Tag Barrier
Type: Defensive/Supplementary
Description: The user will take a tag marked with the kanjis 障害 (Shōgai) and either place it on a weapon (like wrapped around a kunai's handle) or on a surface (like the ground). Upon doing so, a defensive spherical barrier is erected around the tag as a seal. The barrier can be used to defend against up to B-Rank ninjutsu but also be used to contain an enemy inside if feasible.
Why not wrap yourself around it? Kinda like Mu but instead of bandages he has these tags on him. You'd pretty much be immune to B-rank and below ninjutsu. You can slip it on the ramen bowl you're eating while you're going to the bathroom so noone can grab it. Hm lets see. Basically its the reverse four engrams seal but defensive and lower rank. I suppose you could wrap your summons in the tags to be able to take on some jutsu or maybe even clones?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Wrap it arund yourself means you caged yourself. techniques below b-rank can't get it, same with techniques getting out except you break the barrier yourelf.

Have you any questions?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes I have tons.

I'm a CQC freak

Say an incoming sword is coming. put the seal on your arm and you can block the blade with your bare hand, even break it.
Put the seal on your foot, and you are able to smash skulls with a simple kick.

(Mugen Hōyō) - Infinate Embrace
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 20 (-50 per turn to the target, +30 to user)
Description: The user slams his hands on the ground and generates a special barrier that surrounds the target forming a "cuboid" construct of pink chakra which begins draining the chakra of the target caught inside. This technique can be used in conjunction with shadow rope technique or other restrictive techniques to further hinder the target. Once caught inside it, the target cannot mold chakra above S-rank and the barrier itself can only be broken by B-Rank techniques or by attacking the user of the technique.

This next one is actually a barrier that drains chakra. Not much power but it restricts anyone caught in it to an extent. You also gain chakra while using it. Slam your hands on the ground and aquire a territory around your target while you erect the barrier in a cuboid form.