Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Alright so you can use it in taijutsu combat? Your opponent hits you and only has his hand blast off because a shuriken appears out of nowhere O___O.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't think so since you not only touch it, As you touch it, you shed a very small chakra to trigger the release of weapons. The opponent mere touching it would do nothing.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay, moving on

(Kyōkai Kekkai no Jutsu) - Boundary Barrier Technique
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short - Long
Chakra cost: 30 (-10 per turn remaining active)
Damage points: N/A
Description: This is a detection type barrier which is simply a more advanced version of the (Kekkai: Tengai Hojin) - Barrier: Dome Method Formation technique and that can be used to surround an area and allows the user to monitor a certain area covering from the sky to underneath the ground creating a sphere. The user will create a tag with the 許可 (Kyoka) Kanji and place it on the ground, doing the confrontation hand seal afterwards to activate it. After the barrier is erected, the user, if inside it, will be able to detect any enemy inside it, even if he hiding his presence. After that, anyone who enters or leaves the barrier is instantly detected as well as anything that moves inside it. Techniques that mask the users presence are ineffective at avoiding detection as the barrier focuses on movement and displacement of matter, not solely on chakra detection. The barrier can also be moved according to the requirements of the user by moving the tag.
Note: Can only be used twice.

Advanced form of the one we did before. Instead of clapping, this one allows you to form the barrier from a tag which would be place on the floor. And unlike the previous which is a done, this one is spherical and wider.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nope. I ask one of the mod and they said it must be the ground.

(Tajū Mugen Hōyō ) - Multiple Infinite Embraces
Type: Offensive
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra cost: 30 (-100 to the target per turn, +100 to user per turn)
Description: This technique is a stronger version of Infinite Embraces and is used basically in the same manner. The user will do the Tiger → Dog → Horse → Dragon → Boar hand seals and slam his hands on the ground, creating a bigger barrier than the original technique but similar in its essence which drains the target's chakra but also pushes down on them making it much harder to break free. The massive pressure the technique puts on the target prevents the target from moving unless it has some sort of enhanced strength ability, making it very difficult to break free from it. Unable to move, the targets are also unable to mold chakra above A-Rank while having his chakra drained. The barrier can only be broken by A-Rank techniques or above or by attacking the user.

We've done the lower version of this. Highlight the difference between this and the lower version and the advantage this one has over that.

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Difference here is that its more effective and also pushes down the opponent like heavy gravity. I also think it has more handseals >_>.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It absorbs more chakra and reduces the rank of technique the target would be able to use.

I won't linger on this since you already practiced with the lower version and this only needs you to sacrifice more chakra.

Next is

( Hijutsu: Fūinjutsu Kai ) – Secret Technique: Sealing Release
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 30
Description: The user can use this technique to dispel sealing methods through channelling their chakra in direct contact with a seal.
Note: Can only dispel Sealing methods B rank and below.
Note: Requires extensive Fuuinjutsu training.

A good technique for removing seals that can be removed through mere freeform like paper tags. I'm talking of marks like the ftg seals and the likes. though ftg seal is high ranked so may not be able to be removed due to the restriction of this technique. Give me a battle instance where you needed to remove a seal that was placed on you.

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I assume you can dispel barriers as well as sealing tags? If so, you could use it to slam on the pink barrier infinite embraces creates if your opponent uses it. What i don't like about this jutsu mainly is that you spend more chakra dispelling a seal than the seal itself as you cannot dispel a seal of the same rank(A). That's kinda lame imo. Anyway you can also dispel the standard sealing tag that is if you notice it quickly.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay

( Fūinjutsu: Seikatsu Kekkai ) – Sealing Technique: Living Barrier
Chakra cost: 30 (-15 per turn active)
Description: The user takes out two bladed objects and crosses them. This creates a seal that seals away 50% of the chakra of any opponents within short-range of the user, allowing them to use only upto A-rank techniques.
Note: Sealing Method lasts 2 turns maximum.
Note: If the opponent moves out of short range, he regains his original abilities

After crossing two blades and and using your chakra as the trigger. You will be able to ban 50% of the opponent's chakra allowing them to be able to use less ranked jutsu until they leave short range or you break the cross gesture from the blades, and they regain their former vitality.

Lets see what you make of this jutsu creatively in battle.

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well you can seal off any S-ranked jutsu that is in short-range. Unless its the users chakra reserves that you seal off i guess. Well i'd use it if an opponent used an S-ranked jutsu in short-range. I'd spend less chakra(since this is A-rank) and his/hers jutsu would be nullified. o_O

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well then i would use it in a combination of the infinite embraces(either version). Then approach my opponent and draw two blades and cross them. Then i would seal away his chakra. However that means the moment i do that, the infinite embraces barrier is also not working anymore. Actually i could create two swords with my CE and use them with this as well >_>. I guess the swords could be of any rank though. Another thing would be to trap your opponent in the swamp of the underworld, then rush towards them as they try get out of there and seal off their chakra.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Fair Enough. You could put them in a powerful genjutsu that would require them to use S-rank jutsu to break out, then use this to make it impossible to break from the genjutsu.

Next

( Keiyaku Fūin ) – Contract Seal
Chakra cost: 30
Description: The user, after having obtained some of the opponent's blood, touches a summoning that the opponent is controlling, causing a kanji formula to generate which forces the summoner to lose control of that summon. The summon does not fight for the user, but instead disappears back to its summon realm.
Note: Can only be used twice.

Although very difficult to execute, is rather sweet technique. You collect the opponents blood and use it to force the opponent's summon back to whence it came.