0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
( Chakra Taisan Fūin ) - Chakra Confusion Seal
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: A special tag that utilizes the mark of confusion. When placed upon an opponent and using chakra it burns into the opponents skin. This chakra tag causes chakra to flow towards that particular area, causing a disruption within the flow of chakra as well as making it harder to control chakra(adds -10 chakra to any jutsu that the opponent will use for 4 turns).
Note: This jutsu can only be used twice in battle.

( Genjutsu Fūin ) - Illusion Skill Seal
Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilizing the illusion mark. When placed upon an opponent it fully incapacitates their ability to utilize any sort of genjutsu for four turns.
Note: This seal can be used only once per battle.

The first seal when placed on a target, makes it difficult to mold chakra while the second makes it impossible for the target to cast genjutsus. Very useful techniques. I want to see how you'll use them with other techniques to form a giant combo.
Before i do, explain to me what extent the first seal does in terms of making it hard for the opponent to mold chakra?

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The seal upon placement on the body of the target, would make chakra to flow in an irregular pattern. Instead of the normal chakra flow, they now like divert and move towards where the seal was making it double effort to keep your chakra flow in line. The seal is like a magnet that attracts chakra flow to itself. if chakra flow is not going as it should then it would be difficult to mold chakra.

geddit?

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The seal upon placement on the body of the target, would make chakra to flow in an irregular pattern. Instead of the normal chakra flow, they now like divert and move towards where the seal was making it double effort to keep your chakra flow in line. The seal is like a magnet that attracts chakra flow to itself. if chakra flow is not going as it should then it would be difficult to mold chakra.

geddit?
So it would take 80 chakra points to perform an S-ranked jutsu for example?

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sorry for late reply..

Alright so the first one isn't really useful at all unless you're in a NW battle were chakra points actually matter. It doesn't limit the opponents abilities like the infinite embraces sealing does. It only causes the opponent to spend more chakra. I don't think i'll ever use it though >_>. Anyway. The secound seal is way more useful, especially against genjutsu users such as the entire Uchiha clan and some Sound-four members. Both seals have one thing in common, and that is that they need to be placed on the target. This means a diversion is ideal. Also that you're close to your target. It's, ironically, ideal to be placed in the conjunction of a genjutsu. However, Uchihas(where the chakra confusion seal is most effective against) can see through visual genjutsu. However, there's a blinding lightning jutsu that works fine and isn't an illusion. So here's how i'd do it.

First, i would create a diversion.

(Raigen Raikochu) – Lightning Illusion Flash of Lightning Pillar
Type: Supplementaty
Range: Short-Long
Chakra cost: 40
Damage points: N/A
Description: After performing the following handseals Ram → Horse → Snake → Tiger the user will release a massive amount of lighting chakra which he uses to create a blinding light that appears to emanate from all over the users body. The light can blind any enemy that sees it but its main ability is that, through skill and precise chakra control and timing, the user can use it as a cover to put the enemy into a genjutsu by using the light as a decoy, preventing the enemy from noticing the genjutsu was placed.
Note: Can follow with any Genjutsu the user knows up to A-Rank but needs to have mastered Genjutsu. The user will need to effectively spend two moves, performing both the Lightning Illusion and the Genjutsu; the first only serves as a cover to place the second unnoticed
Note: Can only be used once every three turns

Depending on distance, i would close in on the opponent after blinding them. If i'd be long-range away, i'd probably use my Hellsing gloves to create a wind spring and bounce me away towards the target and land behind them and place the tag. If i am mid range, same thing. Short range, i'd use free-form taijutsu and perform some kind of jump that would take me behind the opponent. Whatever method i use to take me there still gives me the advantage(unless i am facing a Binkan or if the opponent uses a sensing barrier).

Third step would be to place the seal(duh) and let it burn into the flesh of the opponent.

( Genjutsu Fūin ) - Illusion Skill Seal
Description: A special fuuinjutsu utilizing the illusion mark. When placed upon an opponent it fully incapacitates their ability to utilize any sort of genjutsu for four turns.
Note: This seal can be used only once per battle.

Depending on how the opponent would move etc would take me to the secound turn. This is where i'd place the other seal, to disorient the targets chakra flow.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay

( Fūinjutsu: Shiki Fūjin ) - Sealing Technique: Dead Demon Consuming Seal
Damage Points: N/A ( Death )
Description: The user, or his clone, makes nine handseals and then claps his hands. This summons the Shinigami, who appears behind the user and wraps its left arm with prayer beads. The soul of the user is visible, bound to the Shinigami. The Shinigami then extends its hand through the user's chest, grasping the opponent if he is within short range, and begins pulling out his soul. Once the Shinigami has grasped the opponent, he is completely immobile, although he can use weapons, summonings already existing, etcetera to try and kill the user before the technique completes. At the user's command, the Shinigami then performs the sealing, locking away the victim and the user's soul to battle for all eternity in the Shinigami's stomach.
Note: If used by the user himself, causes him to die.
Note: This technique can be used only a maximum of two times by clones, and once by the user himself.

( Fūinjutsu: Sanhō Fūin ) - Sealing Technique: Three Directions Seal
Range: Short-Mid
Damage Points: 80
Description: The user, and two shadow clones that must have already been created, array themselves into a triangle formation around the opponent. They then create a pyramidal barrier around them, trapping the opponent within. The barrier then explodes, sending the opponent high into the sky, badly injured.
Note: Can also be used by three clones.

The first lets you seal the target's soul with a long series of preparation and at the detriment of your own life, except if used with a clone.
The second lets you to surround your target, erect a barrier around him and blow him to oblivion.

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hm, lately i've been under the impression that the dead consuming seal still kills the user if used with clones.. Needs further investigation before i'd use it <.<'

Secound one is nice, but it doesn't do as much damage as you could do with two clones active. You also only need to destroy one clone for this move to counter it - or use hardening technique. Could it be done with three clones btw?

Silico

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well i've got info about the death demon sealing - cannot be used with clones and so you die using it x). I don't have any further questions at the moment but if i do i'll just ask :).