yondaimeminato

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
wow, it actually does seem like a good theory. I mean, they are both Uchihas, and that would explain how Danzo had a connection with him. We don't know anything about him, and that would also explain why Madara wanted him dead... he would be the only one who knew his secret. Also, maybe that's why Madara was soo suprised when kabuto showed him whatever he showed him in the coffin. maybe kabuto somehow found out, and that's why Tobi freaked out.
but he would be as old as danzou and the third wouldn't he? Why would madara choose to be in an older body. Plus we don't know whether he could have awaken his MS or what kind of MS he would have possessed.

Madara looks young to me in here.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
but he would be as old as danzou and the third wouldn't he? Why would madara choose to be in an older body. Plus we don't know whether he could have awaken his MS or what kind of MS he would have possessed.

Madara looks young to me in here.
why would he choose to be in a half-crushed body? Plus, we don't know when he chose this body. More than likely, he could have changed bodies when he was still young. And everyone has the ability to gain the MS. The requirement is just to kill the one closest to you. Besides, I have doubts that Madara even needs the MS/EMS now that he has sasuke. He probably revealed his identity to sasuke in order to have someone to finish the job. What I'm saying is that Madara has been really keen on getting sasuke to awaken tsukyomi, amaterasu, susano'o, and ultimately, the EMS. I'm guessing Madara wants to take Sasuke's eyes and gain the EMS so he can finish off the moon's eye plan. In order to make a jutsu that reaches the moon, he probably needs to have both the rinnegan and the EMS. That's why he keeps insisting on awakening Sasuke's EMS, and taking Pein's eyes.

CheesyNaruto

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I have a point.
Tobi has the eternal mangekyo sharingan. People presume that if Kakashi has got the mangekyo sharingan Obito must be alive to advance it. But Tobi is presumed to have the EMS since we think he's Madara, so that's impossible.

Also if Obito's sharingan evolves in Kakashi's too who did Obito kill? Surely Kakashi was his best friend, how did he get the mangekyo sharingan and perhaps the EMS?

yondaimeminato

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I have a point.
Tobi has the eternal mangekyo sharingan. People presume that if Kakashi has got the mangekyo sharingan Obito must be alive to advance it. But Tobi is presumed to have the EMS since we think he's Madara, so that's impossible.

Also if Obito's sharingan evolves in Kakashi's too who did Obito kill? Surely Kakashi was his best friend, how did he get the mangekyo sharingan and perhaps the EMS?
How are you certain that tobi has the EMS?

The third mizukage.

yondaimeminato

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
why would he choose to be in a half-crushed body? Plus, we don't know when he chose this body. More than likely, he could have changed bodies when he was still young. And everyone has the ability to gain the MS. The requirement is just to kill the one closest to you. Besides, I have doubts that Madara even needs the MS/EMS now that he has sasuke. He probably revealed his identity to sasuke in order to have someone to finish the job. What I'm saying is that Madara has been really keen on getting sasuke to awaken tsukyomi, amaterasu, susano'o, and ultimately, the EMS. I'm guessing Madara wants to take Sasuke's eyes and gain the EMS so he can finish off the moon's eye plan. In order to make a jutsu that reaches the moon, he probably needs to have both the rinnegan and the EMS. That's why he keeps insisting on awakening Sasuke's EMS, and taking Pein's eyes.
A crushed body can be fixed by either nagato or zetsu. Since madara was lingering close to konoha, I would assume that madara paid special attention to Obito since he was with the most famous and known person "minato" yellow flash.

"had never been accomplished by any member of the clan"

Yeah I think madara's plan is to take control over sasuke's body and EMS. His body is young and strong just about the same age as it was Obito's. What a coincidence.

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
A crushed body can be fixed by either nagato or zetsu. Since madara was lingering close to konoha, I would assume that madara paid special attention to Obito since he was with the most famous and known person "minato" yellow flash.

"had never been accomplished by any member of the clan"

Yeah I think madara's plan is to take control over sasuke's body and EMS. His body is young and strong just about the same age as it was Obito's. What a coincidence.
whoa...... you mean we agree on something?????? OMG! Where are the flying pigs???? lol. Yeah, I think sasuke's body is the vessel Madara needs... Itachi must have known that Madara was after his body for a while, cuz he implanted the amaterasu into Sasuke to keep him away from madara, and he also told naruto that someone could, "paint sasuke the wrong colors". So then maybe itachi's gift has something to do with the key to destroying madara. Only time will tell.

For now it looks like this thread has confirmed 2 things. There is no ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE way to decide whether or not Madara is Obito. Although I still think the chances are completely unlikely, there is a slight possibilty that Madara is possessing Obito's body. However, I still think it's nearly impossible for Obito HIMSELF to be madara (body and soul) because the evidence shows this couldn't be the case. Obito would have no reason to become madara if he was resurrected by Zetsu/Pein right after his death. Despite this, there are a few facts that show that Obito's sharingan might have appealed to Madara, so he chose his body. I still stand by my facts and think that Obito isn't madara, but I realize that there is a possibility.

Another thing is, most people believe that Madara is planning on taking Sasuke's body, but that's only a theory.

Last edited:

yondaimeminato

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
whoa...... you mean we agree on something?????? OMG! Where are the flying pigs???? lol. Yeah, I think sasuke's body is the vessel Madara needs... Itachi must have known that Madara was after his body for a while, cuz he implanted the amaterasu into Sasuke to keep him away from madara, and he also told naruto that someone could, "paint sasuke the wrong colors". So then maybe itachi's gift has something to do with the key to destroying madara. Only time will tell.

For now it looks like this thread has confirmed 2 things. There is no ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE way to decide whether or not Madara is Obito. Although I still think the chances are completely unlikely, there is a slight possibilty that Madara is possessing Obito's body. However, I still think it's nearly impossible for Obito HIMSELF to be madara (body and soul) because the evidence shows this couldn't be the case. Obito would have no reason to become madara if he was resurrected by Zetsu/Pein right after his death. Despite this, there are a few facts that show that Obito's sharingan might have appealed to Madara, so he chose his body. I still stand by my facts and think that Obito isn't madara, but I realize that there is a possibility.

Another thing is, most people believe that Madara is planning on taking Sasuke's body, but that's only a theory.
yea and I totally respect your personal choice just like I do for everyone else. I am not going to try to change your point of view.

yondaimeminato

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
If Tobi = Madara, then he has the EMS ;) ( was in the manga ), else, its just a guess

Rin

It would fit, or did i miss something bout Rin ?
And no i dont belive that Tobi = Obito :p
then why not show his EMS? It's been long since tobi was known as being madara but madara even if he was alone ever showed his EMS

lol do you honestly think that kakashi would have killed Rin? there is no way for kakashi to kill rin. Obito would sacrifice his live for rin and kakashi respected a lot obito.

MisticDrone

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
then why not show his EMS? It's been long since tobi was known as being madara but madara even if he was alone ever showed his EMS

lol do you honestly think that kakashi would have killed Rin? there is no way for kakashi to kill rin. Obito would sacrifice his live for rin and kakashi respected a lot obito.
He asked who could Obito killed to gain ems, imo Rin.

AS for Madaras ems, we saw it in flashbacks when Itachi talked bout the clans history

yondaimeminato

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
He asked who could Obito killed to gain ems, imo Rin.

AS for Madaras ems, we saw it in flashbacks when Itachi talked bout the clans history
lol kakashi killing rin? you are as insane as ur avatar if there is a fact that doesn't need to be proved that's kakashi killing rin. he would never do it

I am talking about madara/tobi, of course we know how madara's ems looks but why doesn't he show his EMS anymore the madara/tobi. What's there to hide, we already know how madara's ems looks why hide it?

uhIpooped

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
lol kakashi killing rin? you are as insane as ur avatar if there is a fact that doesn't need to be proved that's kakashi killing rin. he would never do it

I am talking about madara/tobi, of course we know how madara's ems looks but why doesn't he show his EMS anymore the madara/tobi. What's there to hide, we already know how madara's ems looks why hide it?
Cause he cant use it... lol

apple pie of doom

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Dude, of course madara is obito.
Every character on the show is obito, who used henge and kagebunshin, since he was such an all powerfull ninja he could blow up the world with half of his body remaining, living like he always had.
Obito is everyone, especially kabuto, since both names end with ''TO'', its so goddamn obvious, you've got to have downs syndrome not to understand any of it, since obito is the main protagonist, antagonist and even the writer of the manga itself.
It is ridiculous to think he is dead, Imean getting buried beneath 1000s of rock and surviving is childs play,wich every ****ing being on the planet does at least a million times before finally dieing.
Seriously, whoever thinks obito is still alive deserves a...how do you put it...shot to the head.

yondaimeminato

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Dude, of course madara is obito.
Every character on the show is obito, who used henge and kagebunshin, since he was such an all powerfull ninja he could blow up the world with half of his body remaining, living like he always had.
Obito is everyone, especially kabuto, since both names end with ''TO'', its so goddamn obvious, you've got to have downs syndrome not to understand any of it, since obito is the main protagonist, antagonist and even the writer of the manga itself.
It is ridiculous to think he is dead, Imean getting buried beneath 1000s of rock and surviving is childs play,wich every ****ing being on the planet does at least a million times before finally dieing.
Seriously, whoever thinks obito is still alive deserves a...how do you put it...shot to the head.
I never said that tobi is obito because of his name. No matter how much you love obito, it would be an awesome twist to see him as the person who madara is using. I say obito is tobi/madara because of the events that happened in naruto manga.

MisticDrone

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ

Oh for fks sake, let me repost if your so blind/dumb/whatever

THE QUESTION:
Also if Obito's sharingan evolves in Kakashi's too who did Obito kill?
And now my anwser:

Now please tell me how the hell di you pull out a theory that i wrote bout Kakashi killing Rin ? I know my english is lame and hard to understand, but weake up ! He aske who did Obito killed, and i anwsered: Rin

Not a word bout kakashi on my side.

As for why:

1. Konoha, Rin included left him there to die, i know he told them to move, but still they left.
2.Or he blamed konoha for the state his body is, scared, broken and so on, and this hatred to konoha overcame the love to Rin, in the end he killed her to remove the bond with konoha, just like sasuke did with naruto ( almost.. i know :p but its the same method )

3.Or all the crazy theorys bout madaras ghost/soul in obitos body are true, and to gain ems he had to kill the one closest/dearest to the original host ( and again for Obito, its Rin )

MisticDrone

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
As for why we didint se it. Well imo its the afterefect of fighting the 1st hokage. Meaby he blinded him, poked his eye with a stick ( eye poke no jutsu ! ) Meaby he knew a seal that can render the sharingan usles ? Meaby he masterd t he MS/EMS skills to such a lvl that he can use them with the normal sharingan ? ( the 3 tamoe if i remember -chapter when kakashi discovers tobis sharingan ) or meaby he didint had tu use them ? Or meaby he has the ems in only 1 eye ( agian a mark of the battle with the 1st. And if thats true meaby the theory, that one eye is inverted ( transpalnted so that its turned around 180 and looks on the inside, giving him the ability to teleport/dematerialize - dunno who wrote it but i saw i here once )