[Discussion] Why Madara/Tobi CANNOT be Obito

hsvstar2003

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If Tobi actually was Obito, then maybe the last body summoned by Kabuto could be Madaras. I mean..Tobi was SHOCKED! Kabuto says something like "I havent told a soul"...this at least points to the possibility that Tobi is in fact not Madara.

I mean whose body would shock Tobi that much, if he was Madara? The only one i can think of is Rikudou Sennin

In the end I dont believe that Toby is Obito... But I'm also not convinced that he is Madara. Why else would he be wearing the Mask? Just to cause suspicion and then reveiling that it really was Madara all along? Dont think so. About the scene with Kisame. We know that Tobi is intruducing himself as Madara. Why shouldnt he have done this for some time? Maybe he intruduced himself to Kisame as Madara and became the Mizukage under this or another alias. The same logic goes for Itachis knowledge. All we know for certain is, that he's a sharingan user, thus most certainly an Uchiha and that he is introducing himself as Madara but we don't know if this really is the truth.

Maybe I just want to beleive that he is somebody else for the sake of suspense and nice plottwists :)

Last edited:

Obit0

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
another one. itachi implanted amaterasu in sasuke to activate when he sees madara's sharingan. he must have known alot about him if he is positive he is madara. but i wonder if sasuke had seen kakashi's sharingan first, would it have activated? technically it obito's sharingan.

Yes Madara's Sharingan Isnt it possible Itachi knew he implanted (obito) in his eye that he gave to Kakashi. Cmon people we are talking about anime Danzo had about thirty Sharingans on his arm Youre telling me It wasnt possible for Obito (a natural Sharingan) to obtain one. Not impossible for him to be corrupted at an early age? Also his ability with the warping is more developed yes, but quite similar to how Kakashis evolved. Why would the guy in Kabutos coffin be the Sage6 the most powerful character in Naruto World?? So he can upstage the 2 main characters Naruto and Sasuke who are both about to reach their potential powers?? retarded

Obit0

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi thinks things through as well. Knowing that the person Tobi would take his mask off for would be Sasuke Since he would be the remaining Uchiha alive besides himself duhhhhhhh