Sinister

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I used to hate naruto a year ago (always thought it was a rip from DBZ). one day in school my friends started talking about it so they told me how cool it was. I went home and got on youtube and typed in naruto and the first ever naruto video ive watche was a naruto vs sasuke fight. then i started watching from the begining

Sora.

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
it was recommended to me and i heard about when Naruto summons Gamabunta. i was thinking wow giant toad >,< and then watched it its been like 2 years now i think

Adachi

Supreme
Kin
-2💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
O__O I watched it once like when I was 6th Grade...liked Kakashi, did a little research.....
Got back to it this year during May...got addicted, wrote FanFic...so here I am...O_O

Yoko

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
About a year ago my little brother would take over the PC to watch Naruto so i had no other choice but to watch it with him. Soon enough i started liking it as well and before you know it, i ended up being an anime addict. :D

Michelle

Legendary
Kin
9,022💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i started to watch it in february 2008, on TV, bad dubbed and just Naruto episodes, from 1 to 70, and i was curious about what's next... so i searched it on internet and watched it hours every day ;)

Valkyria

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I used to set my alarm early so that I could watch TV and prepare myself to get up (yeah it was a struggle), and the Naruto dubbed version was on and I hated Naruto's whiny voice so much that I dismissed it. Weeks later, it was the moment in the Chunnin exam where Naruto point blank challenged everyone in the waiting room that peaked my interest. I just thought that moment was hilarious with the entire crowd looking like a bunch of crazies. I got pretty much the entire series up to the current Shippuden episodes on a HD from a friend to catch up with the series.