why did you start watching naruto?

Pin

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lol you all would laugh if i told you how i started.

okay firstly, when i first saw naruto (some picture of this blond boy in an orange suit) i was like WTF, who's this CARTOON BOY with whiskers on the face?!?! and then i didn't think much about it.

why i started.. heh, i was telling my best friend that there will only be good looking guys in the cartoon/fiction world and she was like "i love this hot guy from an anime, i have to show you!!" so she showed me episodes of SASUKE fighting and i was like 'okay.. yeah he's pretty cool' and she urged me to watch the series so i gave it a go and i was freaking darn addicted! my first favourite character was kakashi, haha! but i love itachi now whoooo xd

anyway, i think i'm like the newest to naruto, most people started a few years ago but guess what! i only started mid november 2009 (last year!) which would make it about 4 months now? it was during my vacation and i had nothing to do so i was like a couch potato, watching naruto from day to night, i finished part 1 in like a few weeks! then i began shippuden and you all know how slow shippuden was with all the fillers so i began reading the manga.. till now :)