why did you start watching naruto?

mesha017

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i saw the ads on Cartoon Network, then i waz jus flippin through tha chanels and i came across this show. the first episode i saw was the first bell test and sasuke fought kakashi, and it jus looked friggin sweet.....i started to watch it like 3 yrs ago...

Minxed

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
always hated it and the word "naruto" made me wince...and also looked down upon people whom liked it also... o_0

then one day i'm eating pretty bored, and my brother is on Cartoonnetwork.com, and the episodes are around the part where Naruto, Kiba, Neji, Chouji and Shikamaru are off leaving the Leaf Village to find Sasuke. And before I thought it was all about fighting and shalllow plots. But it was very deep when they spoke about friendship and love.

O_O then i started, from episode 1 dubbed, because i didn't know that time how much subbed was better.

zureikat

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
my sister used to watch it and tell me about how much funny it is ,but i didnt believe her and i thought it was ripped from hunterxhunter which was my fav anime of all time .until one day she comes and tell me ,( ill pay you 5jds =8 $ ) if u just watch the first episode , so i took the offer and then i couldnt stop myself from watching it :p
i finished the first season (220) episodes in like 3 weeks ;)

Uchiha941

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I started watching it two years ago and i hated it
but then my friends started saying how cool it was so
i watched every episode and made a roleplaying myspace as sasuke.
I then caught up with every manga chapter and now im addicted to this.

Seblax

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
my sister used to watch it and tell me about how much funny it is ,but i didnt believe her and i thought it was ripped from hunterxhunter which was my fav anime of all time .until one day she comes and tell me ,( ill pay you 5jds =8 $ ) if u just watch the first episode , so i took the offer and then i couldnt stop myself from watching it :p
i finished the first season (220) episodes in like 3 weeks ;)
0.0 plz introduce me to her 0.0

xd

anywayz, i watched the first few eps in my language and it sucks for like eps 80 then it stop getting into air T_T so all it's fans dead, but i still got the heat even that the survivors here are rare to find, after a year of knowing the story happenings by games or so i got on an forum which has also an manga section so i red it randomly ( it was in the 420 that time ) and knew about kakashi's death and that naruto sage power with the pain .. but nothing about asuma or jarayia or even itachi ad began to read manga over the school net and after six month i returned to the net and re read it and knew about the past stuff and really heart me T_T ... as i finally got my net i got to forums and finally watched an whole eps of shipuden and watch it all :O

marufr94

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
wel i was bt 7 wen i first sarted watchin on tv. i thought the first few eps wer boring and stoped. but wen i turned 12 i saw stuff bt it all over the net so i thought "why not check it out" and now im an anime adict

Sharpism

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I did the cool thing and read the very first one in the Americanized ShonenJump in Feb - I think it was 2003.

I picked it up in the School library because of a 30 minute reading period they'd make you do, read through most of it and I got bored pretty quick I think One Piece, Yu Yu Hakusho and Shaman King were in that edition then I got to the debut of Naruto and I was instantly sucked in, I mean, ninja's - demons and killing ~ OHMY. I'm pretty grateful that I just happened to pick that month's edition because It's really brought out a fanatic side of me, Naruto's actually brought me closer to Academic Achievements to get me farther in school by showing me amazing Architectural structures (I'm going to school for Architecture), and has made me want to know more about our earth, and wanting to figure out its hidden secrets of ancient civilizations. [Archeology]

Well I've sort of rambled. n____n;

Last edited:

milesk182

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I started watching when i was starting highschool about 4 years ago and got addicted. It looked stupid to me and a DBZ rip off as well as others have stated. Kept seeing it for rentals at blockbusters and said what the heck ill go stream the episodes and i watched them in eng dubb lol. hated the voice but the characters and the story still drew me in. Eventually got to where sasuke fought garra in eng dub (that's where it ended) couldn't wait week by week for dub so started to contnue in sub and thats actually what got me in subbed animes, can't stand dubbed at all on almost all animes lol (only DBZ and Gunam Wing). Now i got my GFF addicted to the series ha!!! Love the show now! Just started reading the manga as well, can't get enough :)

apple pie of doom

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A friend of mine told me it was cool to watch, so I tried it out.
Sure, it was'nt filled with gore and blood like most of the stuff I watch, but oh well, it was funny, and Kakashi totally owned everyone.
Only downside is that i hated Sasuke from the beginning, and the fag is still alive.

Taboo

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, i found out bout it on one of our channels. They were airing the first season of the Naruto series. At the begining I, got to admit, havent had a pretty good opinion of it, but, as I got into the flow, and found out a few things, i got addicted. And soon enough i cought myself to be glued to the chair and watching Naruto non stop Xo). It hasnt got me off the chair yet XoD

eyesofthekyuubi44

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
About 6 years ago when I was in 6th grade, some geeky kid brought the manga onto the school bus and I remembered the title for a while. Towards the end of 6th grade I saw it into a bookstore and picked it up. Started reading American Naruto comics, then I started watching the vids on youtube in japanese, then I found out the Japanese manga was what the anime was based off of and started reading that...

Miyoshi

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
a friend of mine was very enthousiastic about it and recommended it me to watch:p I took a peek at it and was already addictedxd

yusufms

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
actually got a dvd with all naruto episodes and about sixty something shipuuden episodes, didn't even know about the manga yet.

A year ago