why did you start watching naruto?

SaGe ArTs

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
My little brother and his friends watched it on my computer last summer, I thought it was stupid but soon I started watching with them and.... well the rest you know xD. I think the first episode I watched was the one at the chuunin exam where team 7 fought Orochimaru, when Sasuke and Naruto were unconscious and Sakura cut off her hair XD. Then I started from the 1st ep. Funny thing is I'm totally hooked on it right now and my bro doesn't even watch it anymore xD XD xD XD

killerbee364

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i started watching naruto at the begining of the year, maybe even in december, because my friends at work were into it and i figured, why not. i worked at an internet cafe so i would litterally sit in front of the computer and watch stupid youtube vids. the giy that used to come in to relieve me was like yo peep this, watched, and zabuza was the reason i continued to watch...and to be honest i miss zabuza.

The_Empire

Supreme
Kin
6,343๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
3,510๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
18โš”๏ธ
well i start watching it wen it first came on cartoonnetwork then like after episode 5 or sumthingaround there is start looking everything up on da internet. then wen da manga wen naruto came bak to da village is wen i told my friend brandon he needs 2 start bak watching naruto or read.

sorry bout all da added stuff.

anbu kakashi

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
First seen it on CN when it first premiere but never took interest in it but then two idiots from this site that I know was very eager to show me a video from Naruto which was Naruto and Sasuke's battle. So I thought then "oh it's pretty cool", so I began watching from episode one to somewhere when naruo and sasuke was about to fight in english (at this time naruto and sasuke's battle was not dubbed) then figure I keep on going and watched the rest of it in japanese until this day (of course new shippudden episode come out each week)

Rishawn

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
well how i find out about naruto and started to watch it was about a years ago when i was bored, nuthin was on tv so i turned to cartoon network and tha episode was on when itachi first came back to kohona, i got addicted to it and watched it everytime it came on untill it went off :)()

Mighty Curtain Messiah

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
That was about 2 years ago, one of the so called friends asked me to download Naruto episodes for him, as he had slow internet (512k) and it would take him forever to download the 220 episodes.

I was laughing at him because of that, but then I decided to watch 1 episode because it was on my computer... then one more... then one more... :)

Toughdude

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i was flipping channels on my T.V (jesus, what like...4 years ago now??) and i saw the english dubbed version of naruto, the very first episode, (Pilot i think is what the first episode is called) it looked interesting so i found a website with abunch of them dubbed and i spent like a whole weekendf watching all non stop, of course i think back then it only went to episode......hmm...100 i think, naruto just learned the rasengan and they were fighting orochimaru, been watching ever since, which it would come out more often...like twice a week or sumthin aw well

Hakachi

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I was surfing channels because I had crappy satellite and nothing was on and I saw it said "Naruto" on CN and so I checked it out and Boom-hooked. except they kept getting up to a certain point then restarting which po'd e. >.<