Mina..

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i watched it on TV every night at first, i was about to watch some other anime, but it was always late cuz of Naruto, back then my first episode was Naruto vs Haku, when he turns in to kyuubi , one tail, for the first time

Issu

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Its been years since I started watching/reading Naruto. The reason I started watching is because it gave me something to do, or talk about. It also helps when you're always known as the local ninja where ever you go.. lol

Black-Star

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I remember tht day like it was yesterday... It was my birthday and my mom gave me naruto's 1st season (1-25 eps) i thought it was something stupid something childishbut i watched it after the day i got it (in the morning and i finished 25 episode in one day (or we can say one morning) :D

jt270794

Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
I started watching about 10 weeks before Shippuden started :) My cousin was watching it and I thought it looked major shit. Then I stopped round his house one night, we watched a few episodes, which i really enjoyed. They were the Sasuke/Naruto at VoE fight. Finished all of original Naruto in about 10 weeks. The Gaara arc in Shippuden bored me to shit so i stopped watching for about 2 years.
I was ill one day and I was epicly bored. So I watched all the original Naruto again, missing out the fillers, then watched all the Shippuden. Started reasing the Manga Christmas Day '08, got up to date around Feb time. Now I am a huge Narutard xd

cryhwks

Veteran
Kin
321๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Awards
There was a all day marathon on CN they started from the 1st episode there was nothing else on so i just watched it and by the end of the Zabuza arc i was into it. The anime is how i found the manga so i love the anime for that

narutodrama

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
i started to watch naruto like 3 years ago on a german tv station (watched every episode till he was going to train with jiraya ) in this time shippuden was alredy airing but i didnt know anything about it then i was on the i-net an saw the real naruto without any cenzure (damn tv always remove the best) since 1.5 year i am watching naruto shippuden each week on the internet and didnt miss 1 episode and i love iitt

i started reading manga about 3 weeks ago too i was busy for 6 hours to read alot of chapters lol.