Who is more skilled

theprimera

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kakashi mastered the sharingan to a degree where even madara had 2 commend him on it,and he's gotten a lot better post time skip, also something worth noting is itachi was trained by madara. if he and kakashi aren't even i cast my vote in favor of the copy ninja.

-Kenshin-

Elite
Kin
44💸
Kumi
146💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kakashi mastered the sharingan to a degree where even madara had 2 commend him on it,and he's gotten a lot better post time skip, also something worth noting is itachi was trained by madara. if he and kakashi aren't even i cast my vote in favor of the copy ninja.
I think its still due to the fact Itachi is a Uchiha that gave he a hand up if it was the other was Kakashi would have killed Itachi in a second

prey01hawk

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
itachi is greater than kakashi both were known extremely talented even at a young age but Hitachi is better than kakashi better stamina more faster and higher mastery of sharigan as well as kakashi vs itachi's 30% chakra clone was about the same level

Itachi Namikaze

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi is by far the most skilled of those choices. He mastered taijutsu, genjutsu, and ninjutsu. Also he was incredibly powerful for being so young and that is without help. After thirteen or so he had no one to teach him stuff, no sensei like Naruto and Sasuke. Also he didn't have random powerups like they do, he earned his powers and abilities. Naruto and Sasuke on the other hand were practically given all of their abilities by others and have had multiple teachers. Seriously those two take powers given to them by others and just make them their own. Give Itachi the Kyuubi or Sasuke's chakra level and EMS and he would literally be invulnerable. The other two can't even compare in terms of skill, in terms of power they can but never skill.

Kakashi though is different, while he also doesn't really compare to Itachi he is immensely skilled in his own right. In a sense he is like Itachi, they both have below average chakra levels but are skilled in everything. He is good at all three basic jutsu types and also alright at sealing techniques, (remember when he made that seal for Sasuke's curse mark?). So IMO kakashi is better than Naruto and Sasuke in terms of skill but Itachi outclasses all of them by far. In terms of skill I think only Minato and Hiruzen come close to Itachi. Hiruzen for the amount of jutsu he mastered and Minato because he was pretty much the best at everything.

Also I see people comparing Itachi and Kakashi as kids, well I forget how old kakashi was in his gaiden but I think he was around thirteen or twelve. If that is true then he had just become a jounin, (a weak jounin as we saw), while at thirteen Itachi had already become a commander in ANBU. And look at where Sasuke and Naruto were when they got out of the academy, they were just couldn't compare, by the time they graduated the academy Itachi had already been made an ANBU commander. And for those who say that Kakashi graduated earlier it is only because Itachi didn't go there until he was older. Just like Sasuke he trained with his family instead of going to the academy. Both Itachi and Kakashi graduated in one year from the academy, but their achievements weren't on par.

Last edited:

-Kenshin-

Elite
Kin
44💸
Kumi
146💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi is by far the most skilled of those choices. He mastered taijutsu, genjutsu, and ninjutsu. Also he was incredibly powerful for being so young and that is without help. After thirteen or so he had no one to teach him stuff, no sensei like Naruto and Sasuke. Also he didn't have random powerups like they do, he earned his powers and abilities. Naruto and Sasuke on the other hand were practically given all of their abilities by others and have had multiple teachers. Seriously those two take powers given to them by others and just make them their own. Give Itachi the Kyuubi or Sasuke's chakra level and EMS and he would literally be invulnerable. The other two can't even compare in terms of skill, in terms of power they can but never skill.

Kakashi though is different, while he also doesn't really compare to Itachi he is immensely skilled in his own right. In a sense he is like Itachi, they both have below average chakra levels but are skilled in everything. He is good at all three basic jutsu types and also alright at sealing techniques, (remember when he made that seal for Sasuke's curse mark?). So IMO kakashi is better than Naruto and Sasuke in terms of skill but Itachi outclasses all of them by far. In terms of skill I think only Minato and Hiruzen come close to Itachi. Hiruzen for the amount of jutsu he mastered and Minato because he was pretty much the best at everything.

Also I see people comparing Itachi and Kakashi as kids, well I forget how old kakashi was in his gaiden but I think he was around thirteen or twelve. If that is true then he had just become a jounin, (a weak jounin as we saw), while at thirteen Itachi had already become a commander in ANBU. And look at where Sasuke and Naruto were when they got out of the academy, they were just couldn't compare, by the time they graduated the academy Itachi had already been made an ANBU commander. And for those who say that Kakashi graduated earlier it is only because Itachi didn't go there until he was older. Just like Sasuke he trained with his family instead of going to the academy. Both Itachi and Kakashi graduated in one year from the academy, but their achievements weren't on par.
thats false itachi only nos two or three jutsus so he never mastered ninjutsu

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i thought the question raised here is who is more "skilled", not who is more stronger...for that reason only itachi and kakashi can be in the race, and i believe kakashi would trump itachi by a small margin. reason being kakashi was able awaken the MS without having to take the path of hate where as itachi had to rely on killing his best friend to do it

-Kenshin-

Elite
Kin
44💸
Kumi
146💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i thought the question raised here is who is more "skilled", not who is more stronger...for that reason only itachi and kakashi can be in the race, and i believe kakashi would trump itachi by a small margin. reason being kakashi was able awaken the MS without having to take the path of hate where as itachi had to rely on killing his best friend to do it
so one who actually has some sense

dragonjason

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That's all good and all but Naruto is the child of prophecy passed down by his father the Fourth Hokage. Naruto is the true embodiment of a ninja. He has the guts to never give up and he never gives up on his friends. If you haven't noticed, Naruto is Tsunade's Grandmother(well, sort of). Uzumaki was a relative of the first Hokage. I'm guessing he had a sister or something.
Itachi is a superb ninja who did what he thought was the right thing to do. He didn't have to kill his entire clan, but he thought it would prevent a civil war of the leaf. It might well have. But Naruto wouldn't have chosen that. The yellow flash is still my favorite though. He was freaking amazing. And Naruto was the only person who could surpass even him. I like uchiha more, but Naruto is the most skilled ninja out there.

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
That's all good and all but Naruto is the child of prophecy passed down by his father the Fourth Hokage. Naruto is the true embodiment of a ninja. He has the guts to never give up and he never gives up on his friends. If you haven't noticed, Naruto is Tsunade's Grandmother(well, sort of). Uzumaki was a relative of the first Hokage. I'm guessing he had a sister or something.
Itachi is a superb ninja who did what he thought was the right thing to do. He didn't have to kill his entire clan, but he thought it would prevent a civil war of the leaf. It might well have. But Naruto wouldn't have chosen that. The yellow flash is still my favorite though. He was freaking amazing. And Naruto was the only person who could surpass even him. I like uchiha more, but Naruto is the most skilled ninja out there.
LOL ok its cool to like naruto but guts to never give up is the true embodiement of a ninja lmfao i always thought that a ninja was a stealthy assassin also i mean really he completely isnt skilled there is a big difference between skill and guts

Rovian

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well, you guys can argue as long as you like, but we all know what Itachi did to all the three of them in the Anime/Manga, that alone proves who is the most skilled.. Itachi is prodigy imo, not just genius..

Dratasy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
itachi is greater than kakashi both were known extremely talented even at a young age but Hitachi is better than kakashi better stamina more faster and higher mastery of sharigan as well as kakashi vs itachi's 30% chakra clone was about the same level
You might want to check the stats before you post stuff, and at least spell his name correctly lol. Kakashi has better stamina, they're both the same speed, and both have sharingan mastered to the same level.

Can't be asked to repeat my posts :p just go back and read, I've answered this two times in the past two pages, the stuff you listed anyways. As for Itachi joining the academy late, it never states the age he joined, he says he graduated at 8, mastered sharingan at 8, then he began to excel then. Which took him two years to become chunnin. Where as Kakashi without his sharingan, graduated at 5, then to Chunin at 6. They both became Anbu squad leaders, difference is Kakashi didn't become one until after he got his sharingan, but I explain that in my posts before this, so go back and read them :p They're both on page 4

-Kenshin-

Elite
Kin
44💸
Kumi
146💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You might want to check the stats before you post stuff, and at least spell his name correctly lol. Kakashi has better stamina, they're both the same speed, and both have sharingan mastered to the same level.

Can't be asked to repeat my posts :p just go back and read, I've answered this two times in the past two pages, the stuff you listed anyways. As for Itachi joining the academy late, it never states the age he joined, he says he graduated at 8, mastered sharingan at 8, then he began to excel then. Which took him two years to become chunnin. Where as Kakashi without his sharingan, graduated at 5, then to Chunin at 6. They both became Anbu squad leaders, difference is Kakashi didn't become one until after he got his sharingan, but I explain that in my posts before this, so go back and read them :p They're both on page 4
lol dude ur cool