s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In a way I don't agree.. Sasuke only learned Katon: Gokakyu No Jutsu (Fire Element: Great Fireball) from his father as far as we know.. and some kunai an shuriken training from watching his brother.
So he didn't have much help from his clan trainingwise.

Kakashi also didn't receive much training from his father who commited suicide when Kakashi was still very young (about the age Sasuke was when the Uchiha were wiped out)

as for the argument..Jiraya trained Minato, Jiraya trained Naruto
In a way if Minato was so strong it was because of Jiraya..so the same applies to Naruto.
But, in my understanding, the best and most powerfull strengh Minato and Naruto received from Jiraya that makes the 3 the most powerful of their generation and is also one of the pillares of the series is "The guts to never give up"

but that is just my opinion! ;)

still..I consider Itachi up till the momment the top shinobi among the ones that were listed..and as far as the argumment of Kakashi having a vast numer of tecniques copied..we can only imagine what Itachi had (let's also consider that from early age itachi was surronded by top konoha shinobis and since he left konoha and joined akatsuki he was surronded by SUPER top rogue shinobis (including Tobi-Madara) so u can really just imagine what he had learned!)
i think u misunderstood where i was getting at, i didn't mean their fathers trained them. what i meant was more to do with having and father-figure..someone to tell u "go train"

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
all good, the only reason i say this is b'cuz suske is suppos to be the genius ninja but as soon as jiraiya spend time with naruto guding him..he veri quickli surpasses suske i don't think thats just hard work alone..suske works hard as well

alinabaidoc

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Itachi or Naruto

Itachi = Genius

Naruto = would have been a genius. He was/is the fouth hokage's son. but because of all that kyuubi thing he was shunned.

So we don't know how much talent naruto had when he was a kid. He was too nervous or sad to focus and train like sasuke and itachi
i guess you're right... both kakashi and jiraya were impresed how quickly naruto gets a grip on how a technic must be done ( yamato and ebisu to) so he definetly is pretty smart but he never had the support...
than again, his experience enables him to understand other people problems and emphatize with them... that's why everybody becomes friends with him, they feel like naruto knows what they're going through and they chose to trust him... so after all, that suffering period of his life shaped him to be the determined and friendly person we see now. he values all his frendsheep bonds because he knows what is like not to have any friends at all.... and he wants to help others because he knows what it meens to have no support from anyone... he's verry skilled in making others trust him and trust themselvs...:) :hug:

s0ulja

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i guess you're right... both kakashi and jiraya were impresed how quickly naruto gets a grip on how a technic must be done ( yamato and ebisu to) so he definetly is pretty smart but he never had the support...
than again, his experience enables him to understand other people problems and emphatize with them... that's why everybody becomes friends with him, they feel like naruto knows what they're going through and they chose to trust him... so after all, that suffering period of his life shaped him to be the determined and friendly person we see now. he values all his frendsheep bonds because he knows what is like not to have any friends at all.... and he wants to help others because he knows what it meens to have no support from anyone... he's verry skilled in making others trust him and trust themselvs...:) :hug:
i guess that in itself can be considered a skill...than kakashi has that skill too, not to the same degree but his experience with his dad+obito lead to his famous line..."Those in the ninja world who break the rules are scum, that's true....but those who abandon their friends.. are lower than scum"

Dratasy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
To the people saying the reason Itachi would win is because he was an Anbu by age 13, did you forget these facts?

Kakashi graduated to Genin at age 5 (Less than a year in the academy is all it took)
Itachi graduated to Genin at age 8 when he mastered the sharingan (Mainly due to Sharingan more than likely)
Kakashi graduated to Chunin at age 6 (One year after being Genin)
Itachi graduated to Chunin at age 10 (Two years after Genin, more than likely just because of the skill that comes with having the sharingan)
Kakashi became a Jonin at age 13 while also creating an S-Rank jutsu and obtaining the 2T sharingan, ever since that he has became Anbu and copied over 1,000 jutsu's while also getting his name known by many people, then mastering the sharingan to be even better than most Uchiha members could get it to become, while also unlocking MS and four elements.
Itachi became an Anbu at age 13, unlocked MS sometime after that, then killed his clan which made his name known by many, while unlocking two elements.

^ Which list seems better to you? :p

Not saying Itachi isn't awesome that guy is one of my favorite characters and always will be, but Kakashi is on another level than Itachi when it comes to skill rather than OP techniques, however if Kakashi was an Uchiha then yeah he'd be way OP since he could use Kamui 28372833 in one day instead of less than three from what we know.

So if you're going to say Itachi would win (Which is true) at least list the real reasons as to why he will win instead of say "Well he was an Anbu by age 13 so... yeah"

Savior

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Naruto is catching up, Kakashi made it clear that he surpassed him, and Sasuke has been left in the dust. So Itachi can't really get better anymore.. So give him a few chapters and I saw Naruto dominates.

Klaus

Legendary
Kin
31💸
Kumi
17💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its hard to say i mean with the sharingan one can just keep copying ninjutsu, and as far as the uchiha bloodline every uchiha is tough kakashi is an expert and naruto is tough sasuke is kinda like a born talent and so is itachi its a hard call but i'm going with naruto he has learned the sage mode in which itachi, sasuke or kakashi could have he devoloped an S rank ninjutsu (rasen shuriken) and learned how to control the kyuubi

ReXii

Legendary
Kin
1,402💸
Kumi
222💴
Trait Points
15⚔️
Awards
To the people saying the reason Itachi would win is because he was an Anbu by age 13, did you forget these facts?

Kakashi graduated to Genin at age 5 (Less than a year in the academy is all it took)
Itachi graduated to Genin at age 8 when he mastered the sharingan (Mainly due to Sharingan more than likely)
Itachi graduated to Chunin at age 10 (Two years after Genin, more than likely just because of the skill that comes with having the sharingan)
Kakashi became a Jonin at age 13 while also creating an S-Rank jutsu and obtaining the 2T sharingan, ever since that he has became Anbu and copied over 1,000 jutsu's while also getting his name known by many people, then mastering the sharingan to be even better than most Uchiha members could get it to become, while also unlocking MS and four elements.
Itachi became an Anbu at age 13, unlocked MS sometime after that, then killed his clan which made his name known by many, while unlocking two elements.

Not saying Itachi isn't awesome that guy is one of my favorite characters and always will be, but Kakashi is on another level than Itachi when it comes to skill rather than OP techniques, however if Kakashi was an Uchiha then yeah he'd be way OP since he could use Kamui 28372833 in one day instead of less than three from what we know.

So if you're going to say Itachi would win (Which is true) at least list the real reasons as to why he will win instead of say "Well he was an Anbu by age 13 so... yeah"
Completely agree with you it is a very valid point but there is one small thing you forgot kakashi was anbu at13 itachi was a anbu squad leader so assuming it works in the same sense as the teams with a leader that would make kakashi more at team seven sasuke level and itachi at team seven kakashi level like underling leader style :p

Satsu

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
obviously Itachi.. beeing an uchiha helps a lot but nevertheless he has proved (in a way similar to kakashi) from early age to being trully gifted.. although he died younger than kakashi is at the moment.. in my opinion he also died stronger than he is at the moment.
same hereU_U

Olorin

Legendary
Kin
268💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

there is one extremely important fact you have to consider in Kakashis case, that happened during a war, and IMO there are special circumstances in war

and you also forget that Itachi was ill but could have taken on Kakashi without Sharingan

Reign

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
kakashi hands down maybe the most skilled ninja that konoha has. He is able to always turn a battle in his favor. even pain saw him as a serious threat.

Ginn Uchiha

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you all must be retarded or something... itachi? KAKASHI???!... naruto can do the FTG... he has mini rasen shuriken? they arent even close enough to be a threat to naruto now

AnbuSasuke

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

I love kakashi but I think Itachi is more skilled. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure anbu leader trumps jonin and even if it doesn't Itachi's list still seems more impresive to me. I mean he took out a whole clan, and the uchia clan at that. Itachi may have a bunch of OP techniques but it takes SKILL to master them whether your a uchiha or not.

I also think its funny how most arguments for kakashi includes alot of ifs. Itachi is the most skilled no ifs, ands, buts, or maybes!

Last edited:

Dratasy

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Completely agree with you it is a very valid point but there is one small thing you forgot kakashi was anbu at13 itachi was a anbu squad leader so assuming it works in the same sense as the teams with a leader that would make kakashi more at team seven sasuke level and itachi at team seven kakashi level like underling leader style :p
We don't know what rank Kakashi was when he was in the Anbu, all we know is he was respected by every Anbu member, and known worldwide, so I mean if you're that great at what you do being an Anbu, I can pretty much guarantee he was definitely an Anbu squad leader, especially if Yamato calls him Senpai and Yamato was in the Anbu with him so it's good enough evidence to prove Kakashi was a leader.

there is one extremely important fact you have to consider in Kakashis case, that happened during a war, and IMO there are special circumstances in war

and you also forget that Itachi was ill but could have taken on Kakashi without Sharingan
It doesn't state that because it was a war, he was promoted, so I can't fully agree to that. Itachi wouldn't be able to take Kakashi without the sharingan, if both didn't use sharingan, Kakashi has a lot more jutsu's and wouldn't need to worry about Tsukuyomi/Amaterasu/Susano'o, he would just handle it like any other fight. However if Itachi used his MS, he'd win, pretty hands down there lol.

you all must be retarded or something... itachi? KAKASHI???!... naruto can do the FTG... he has mini rasen shuriken? they arent even close enough to be a threat to naruto now
I stopped reading your post after "Naruto can do the FTG", no idea where you heard those lies from lol.

I love kakashi but I think Itachi is more skilled. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure anbu leader trumps jonin and even if it doesn't Itachi's list still seems more impresive to me. I mean he took out a whole clan, and the uchia clan at that. Itachi may have a bunch of OP techniques but it takes SKILL to master them whether your a uchiha or not.

I also think its funny how most arguments for kakashi includes alot of ifs. Itachi is the most skilled no ifs, ands, buts, or maybes!
They were both very high ranked Anbu and respected by all of the other Anbu members, Kakashi is only a Jonin currently because he chose to step down from being a head Anbu, furthermore Yamato was in the Anbu until Tsunade asked him to fill in for Kakashi, and we have heard Yamato call Kakashi "Senpai" quite a few times. in Japanese society the Japanese word "Senpai," means a senior or superior in any academic or corporate organization in society, so yeah, clearly Kakashi was an Anbu squad leader as well. Also Itachi didn't take out the clan alone, he had help from Madara, which means two of the most powerful Uchiha beat Uchiha members with only 3T sharingan, isn't hard if Itachi and Madara have MS. As for mastering, not it doesn't, Sasuke had no trouble at all using them when he first found out Itachi gave him the powers. One valid thing to state here by the way is, skill does not count as power, Itachi only really used his MS abilities, Kakashi has used 10x more techniques than that, so yeah skilled goes to Kakashi, powerful goes to Itachi. (Unless Kakashi can suck him into his Kamui, then Kakashi would be more OP than Itachi but Kishi wouldn't let things go down like that for Kakashi or Itachi, they'd both make it out alive)
______

So yeah, to the people saying Itachi was an Anbu Squad Leader and Kakashi was just an Anbu member.

Yamato calls Kakashi "Kakashi Senpai", now they were both in Anbu together, so clearly Yamato was in a squad lead by Kakashi, hence why he calls him Senpai, which means... Kakashi was a squad leader just like Itachi was.

In Japanese society the Japanese word "Senpai," means a senior or superior in any academic or corporate organization in society.

Last edited:

Jokule67

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
well i have to say naruto hes at sage mode which is hard to achieve espcially at narutos age
Exactly, sage mode is incredibly hard to attain. plus his s-rank jutsus are incredible. rasengan, odama rasengan, rasenshuriken, fuuton rasenshuriken, rasenkyuugan,rasenrangan, mini rasenshuriken, AWESOME