Where was it stated in the manga that the sannin were equal?

Choose

• The sannin were never equal

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • The sannin were never equal

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

Slug Princess Tsunade

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
A>b>c logic lol. The old man was being overwhelmed his only way of winning shiki fujin which tsunade didn't have and she doesn't have any sealing jutsu that can stop edo too.
Hashirama and Tobirama is sealed. So Orochimaru can't use them.
So it depends wich Orochimaru is going against Tsunade.

If she is fighing against the part1 Orochimaru she can win easily.
If she is fighting against part1 Orochimaru with the Shodaime and Nidaime she might loose. ( but aniway, the edo needs prep time )
If she is fighing against part2 Orochimaru without Edo tensei she wins mid/ high diff.

Last edited:

warlee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I also remember kabuto beating tsunade, did that mean he will beat tsunade @ full power? And i remember all the sannin recovered only oro didn't, for a master of ninjutsu/kinjutsu oro couldn't use his hand, he only used his head and leg. Anyway see you later watching fairy tail

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I also remember kabuto beating tsunade, did that mean he will beat tsunade @ full power? And i remember all the sannin recovered only oro didn't, for a master of ninjutsu/kinjutsu oro couldn't use his hand, he only used his head and leg. Anyway see you later watching fairy tail
No, you should remember a Kabuto who TOOK Hyorougan, a soldier pill that ENHANCES senses and strength that fought DIRTY by taking advantage of her BLOOD PHOBIA and hapened that it was a RUSTY Tsunade that hadn't fought in years.. ;)

So remember correctly, please, not only what's convenient.

Yusuke Urameshi

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, you should remember a Kabuto who TOOK Hyorougan, a soldier pill that ENHANCES senses and strength that fought DIRTY by taking advantage of her BLOOD PHOBIA and hapened that it was a RUSTY Tsunade that hadn't fought in years.. ;)

So remember correctly, please, not only what's convenient.
Your point? They still got wrecked by Oro and Kabuto. Looks like you're attempting to make excuses for Tsunade by providing what you think is convenient. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I don't know where it's stated either, but from my point of view, Jiraya is the strongest of the sannins unless Orochimaru has time to use Edo Tensei

Prime Rib

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its never stated that orochimaru is the stronest of the sannin either, its sayed he was a prodigy not that hes the strongest out of them, there all kage levl shinobi

JasonSamuel

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
All of them were, that's the trick. Kishi emphasis once again of equality...

Oro the hands, Jiraiya with supressed chakra, Tsunade with no fighting in years and chakra depleted.
She wasn't depleted and your guessing she didn't fight during that time
That's not an excuse for tsunade

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
She wasn't depleted and your guessing she didn't fight during that time
That's not an excuse for tsunade
Oh really? Than how you comment using all her chakra to heal her wounds?
I'm guessing that she didn't fought that time? Lol, please, go re-read the manga.