Where was it stated in the manga that the sannin were equal?

Choose

• The sannin were never equal

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • The sannin were never equal

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

warlee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seriously i have seen many people claim that the sannin were equal but i couldn't recall where it was stated can someone give me manga page where it was stated? And i'm sure the frog>snail>snake>frog mythology is not cannon never saw it mention'd in the manga too. The strongest sannin has always been potrayed as orochimaru followed by jiraiya then tsunade {tsunade said if jiraiya couldn't stop pain then no one in the village could which include herself}.

Last edited:

DeadManWonderLand

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Seriously i have seen many people claim that the sannin were equal but i couldn't recall where it was stated can someone give me manga page where it was stated? And i'm sure the frog>snail>snake>frog mythology is not cannon never saw it mention'd in the manga too.
It is never stated that there straight up equal.They all major in different arts.
the frog>snail>snake>frog mythology is what there based off i have no idea what you mean by saying its not cannon.
Its symbolic of them being the three legenday shinobi of the leaf.

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It is somewhere in the manga stated something like only a Sannin can defeat a Sannin. Given the mythology from where they're taken, I think for some it should be common sense. :|

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The frog>snail>snake(whatever) was never stated in the manga so it is not cannon. Thats like saying filler is cannon
:sy: It's from where Kishi took them. And the emphasis was done with Jiraiya stating that he was never able to bring back Orochimaru (snake>frog), Tsunade beating Oro (Slug>Snake) and Jiraiya stating confident that he'll have to kill Tsunade if she accepts Oro's propose. (Frog>Slug).

Why is it so hard to pick-up signs?

LE: Not to mention the chapter A 3 way deadlock of offence & defense.

Reactions: DeadManWonderLand

Slug Princess Tsunade

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
In part1 it was stated that only a Sannin can stop an another Sannin.

Tsunade > Orochimaru > Jiraiya > Tsunade

Tsunade > Orochimaru

No need to explain. Tsunade defeated Orochimaru.

Orochimaru > Jiraiya

Jiraiya once lost to him. ( As I remember when he wanted to stop him, right after he betrayed Konoha )

Jiraiya > Tsunade

Jiraiya said he is going to kill Tsunade if she betrayes the village.

Slug > Snake > Frog > Slug

The fact that the Sannin use these three animals as summons may be the author hinting that there is no stronger one among them, and that their strength is more or less equal.

Reactions: DeadManWonderLand

warlee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chatte me and you know tsunade can't beat oro at full strenght. Because kishi got the idea from the myth doesn't mean he follow the myth as it happen. Bringing oro back should tell you he is going to get better feat than the others maybe even become the final villian(just sayin)

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Chatte me and you know tsunade can't beat oro at full strenght. Because kishi got the idea from the myth doesn't mean he follow the myth as it happen. Bringing oro back should tell you he is going to get better feat than the others maybe even become the final villian(just sayin)
Sooo he followed every other myth he had in this manga YET this one wouldn't be followed? Seems legit, I guess.

You have no proof of your statement, whereas I have of mine.

2 different conditions. :)

Chatte

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You tell me what cannon means. frog>slug>snake>frog was never stated was it?
:sy: than what are the animal summons?
You're that type that will never admit it anyway, so I'm out of here, not going to waste time with you.

Everyone knows clearly from where Kishi inspired, it was clearly stated that only a Sannin can defeat a Sannin, so that's it.

Simple.

Reactions: Arian

warlee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hiruzen was also said to be the strongest hokage in part 1. I'm sure you guys never believe that you even hate the guy for it. Lets leave myth and whatever lets go by what they have shown and see who is the strongest.

RasenUchihaChaos

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
at 1st i thought jiriaya the stronget but now without a doubt its oro very few can kill him not to mention he hasnt shown much for a man who wants to learn every jutsu all he has done is curse seal mud snakes rashoman and basic edo

so far i see only
Pain
Madara its obvious
Itachi could have chose not to
Hashi we all know why
Ino yes cause if she get in his head then maybe but im sure he has precautions for that
kabuto he hung with the guy so probably has know some way