[Discussion] What is a Swordsman in One Piece?

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's not about what I feel makes sense, it's about what objectively makes sense. You're BSing if you're gonna sit there and tell me that WB's swing is more powerful when he DOESN'T attach a Quake to it.
You're acting like WB was the only factor in that swing, and bringing that up only adds more to Shanks because the way you lay it means the heavens splitting was more so on Shanks than WB. Nobody's buying your ABC Aokiji froze a quake wave and Mihawk cut it so Mihawk > WB nonsense anyway so WB's quake Bisento strikes are irrelevant in the discussion of Mihawk cutting a glacier and Shanks and WB's clash(nothing to suggest either were using anything close to full force since they didn't even use any DF or anything(visible on Shanks end) to increase their force. And for the record once Aokiji froze those waves and then left, they were nothing more than ice it's not like they're magic ice that has his level of durability behind them.

Yes, because Oda is gonna take something that has been firmly established such as the WSS, which is the final goal of one of the Strawhats, and reveal that it's actually meaningless and is an outdated concept.
Nobody said it was outdated as a system, the information about it is outdated and the most current information contradicts some notions the old WSS information presented. Good job arguing a point that wasn't made. Again.

At this point, you're just reaching into your own ass to find any crap to say because there's nothing left for you to grab at.
Funny, cus it's usually the people that drop to your tactic of dismissive insults first that runs out of valid points.

It's not above Mihawk's. Big Mom has great durability, but it's never been stated to be absolute. Mihawk's title still holds fast in that it means that he can break through it in some way.
It was though. The only mentioned method of hurting her is during her fit. Until another character can confirm she can be hurt at another time that hype supersedes Mihawks' title.

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
You're acting like WB was the only factor in that swing, and bringing that up only adds more to Shanks because the way you lay it means the heavens splitting was more so on Shanks than WB.
If the heavens splitting is because of Shanks mostly and not Whitebeard(which makes no ****ing sense considering it was even clash with neither man budging), that would still prove my overall point in this thread that Shanks is a monster swordsman and demonstrates that he doesn't need some hidden second fighting style to be Yonko-level, so I honestly don't care lmfao

Nobody's buying your ABC Aokiji froze a quake wave and Mihawk cut it so Mihawk > WB nonsense anyway
That's the beautiful thing about the truth. Whether or not you idiots buy it, it's still the truth.

so WB's quake Bisento strikes are irrelevant in the discussion of Mihawk cutting a glacier
He still cut through the product of both an Emperor's and an Admiral's Devil Fruit, who were portrayed on the same level, while producing an attack bigger than the attacks of a second Emperor, that being Big Mom, so my point still stands lmfao

and Shanks and WB's clash(nothing to suggest either were using anything close to full force since they didn't even use any DF or anything(visible on Shanks end)
That's my ****ing point. It's insane that you're saying "Man, they weren't even using their full strength since WB didn't use his DF" WHILE ARGUING AGAINST ME BECAUSE I SAID WB DOING THAT SWING WITH HIS DF WOULD BE MORE POWERFUL.

It's crazy how I get flack for engaging in long debates while you're literally repeating the argument I made in your counterargument to that SAME argument. Your head is so far up your ass, you don't even know what you're arguing anymore.

And for the record once Aokiji froze those waves and then left, they were nothing more than ice it's not like they're magic ice that has his level of durability behind them.
Once again, you're out of your damn mind if you think Aokiji's ice is just like any other every day ice. That shit broke diamond and bypasses the durability of people who can shatter steel and throw mountains. Pull your head out, pal.

Nobody said it was outdated as a system, the information about it is outdated
No it's not. The revelation of the strength of other swordsman, unless directly and explicitly confirmed to be above Mihawk, means that he's above those feats. They don't outdate Mihawk's title, they add to it by going "See what this swordsman can do? Now imagine what the STRONGEST one of them all can do."

Funny, cus it's usually the people that drop to your tactic of dismissive insults first that runs out of valid points.
I fully admit that I have committed ad hominem multiple times while replying to you, but that's because I have just about no respect for you/your arguments in the context of discussion. I'm still addressing your points. Try again when I'm only insulting you and not actually providing counterarguments.

It was though. The only mentioned method of hurting her is during her fit. Until another character can confirm she can be hurt at another time that hype supersedes Mihawks' title.
No it doesn't. It just adds to Mihawk's hype, not negates it.